• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roubjon

Not a fan of the first batch put up, which blows cuz I probably won't be around for the next drop.

EDIT: Managed to get a 101 Dalmatians as a gift though. I guess that's my first Mondo print too.

It makes me feel great! Smarter! More aggressive! I feel like I could... like I could... like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!

Trasher

What else is left? Whalen sold out right?

Beauty and the Beast by Martin Ansin
Sleeping Beauty by Billy Baumann
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs by Anne Benjamin
The Black Hole by Kilian Eng
The Black Cauldron by Francesco Francavilla
Skeleton Dance by Phantom City Creative
Peter Pan by JC Richard
The Cat From Outer Space by Jay Shaw
Fantasia by Jeff Soto
Disney's Alice in Wonderland by Ken Taylor
Up by Kevin Tong
WALL-E by Kevin Tong

Meier

I'll say that the UP print is really beautiful in person. I kinda regretted not getting it after I'd checked out. The colors are fantastic on it.

Cheska

Wall-E was having issues with the actual adding to cart process :( Picked up UP at least, that's the one I wanted for my living room.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I thought there were still some Aladdin and Lion King left over from the show? I guess not since they said they're done...

Up now

The Rescuers Artist Proof Edition by Dave Petersen

rescuers_final.jpg

Mondo The Rescuers Poster by David Petersen signed artist copy.
Officially licensed, Disney's The Rescuers image done for Mondo's "Nothing's Impossible" gallery show & Silkscreend by D&L Silkscreening.

Poster measures 24" x 36"

-Each Artist Copy is signed

-Available to 1 purchaser: A poster with all the original inked art used to make the poster art (original inked artwork comes on several pieces of Bristol, the larger pieces measuring 19" x 24"). $2000.

Limit 1 poster per-household.$100.

How to buy online: http://mouseguard.bigcartel.com/product/mondo-rescuers-poster-signed-artist-copy

3/12/2014:

Inside Llewyn Davis by Rich Kelly

018ecdbb09bfadaae5be8483_533x710.jpg

Poster by Rich Kelly. 18" x 24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 275. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

How to buy online: http://mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

The Sword in the Stone Artist Proof Edition by Rich Kelly

Sword_final_web.jpg

Created for Mondo's "Nothing's Impossible!" show. Available on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 8:00 PM EST.

6 color screenprint on French Dur-0-Tone Newsprint Aged paper.
18in. x 24in.
Signed not numbered (per the contract.)
$95 USD + shipping.

**Sketches from this project will be accompany three random orders.**

How to buy online: http://richkelly.bigcartel.com/product/the-sword-in-the-stone @ 8 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom