• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over @ Giant Robot (LA)

June 7 – June 18

Reception: Saturday, June 7, 6:30-10 PM

Giant Robot, Angry Bananas, Destructoid and Meatbun is proud to present GAME OVER – Art Inspired by Games.

IH0oqnt.jpg

FYI, just popped up on my daily web browsing.

Glad to have watched this thing develop from start to finish. Really looks fantastic.

Ia4c1Cf.jpg

The varnish layer makes the whole thing seem... SLICK. Really unique, never seen anything quite like it:

w2I09wm.jpg

krae_man

Granted the first 6 has a bigger loop then the second 6 so it could really be 109 but it sure as hell looks way more like a 6 then a zero.

o0zm3q4.jpg

Got my shipping notification!! Woooo hoooo!

=)

Had to stop cause I ran out of packing tape. Going to go buy some more tomorrow. I'm also down to 3 tubes left in inventory, with more arriving during the week just in time for the 2nd wave. With E3 this week though, I don't think I'll be able to resume shipping until Friday.

Likely what will happen is I'll pack the 3 tomorrow, and then maybe a few during E3 when I return home. Then a bunch on Friday. Still have a ways to go but these are going out mostly in the order of payment (I did a few test shipments on international).

anyways, sorry it's taking a while to get everything out.

I think I have 27 domestic left + nearly all the internationals + all the local pick-ups (minus stevenson),

Trasher

=)

Had to stop cause I ran out of packing tape. Going to go buy some more tomorrow. I'm also down to 3 tubes left in inventory, with more arriving during the week just in time for the 2nd wave. With E3 this week though, I don't think I'll be able to resume shipping until Friday.

Likely what will happen is I'll pack the 3 tomorrow, and then maybe a few during E3 when I return home. Then a bunch on Friday. Still have a ways to go but these are going out mostly in the order of payment (I did a few test shipments on international).

anyways, sorry it's taking a while to get everything out.

I think I have 27 domestic left + nearly all the internationals + all the local pick-ups (minus stevenson),
How does the E3 pickup work?

Sigma722

Last night right before I fell asleep, I remembered that it could have arrived. Checked tracking, and sure enough it had been sitting on my porch in the rain for hours.

LUCKILY, there are no issues, water did not make it in the tube.

All 3 look amazing!

Meier

Went to the JP listening party last night and bought one of each. Was lucky enough to get the random Dilophosaurus (sp) Version A. Score!

10387953_249574051897941_1552134408_n.jpg

(From the event, not our personal copies)

Meier

I don't know which Vinyl I want to go for. I'm thinking the limited one.
They said they manufactured about 1 in 5 of the Dilophosaurus Version A but had made it so about 1 in 2 got a copy at the event. Unsure how this will affect the overall percentages, but obviously it'll go down a bit.

The giclee they were selling was nice but very dark. I figured most of the detail would get lost if you actually tried to display it.

Meier

I wish they'd just sell the variants separate. I really want the Dilap var, but I don't want to gamble or pay more.

dumb.

Yeah, it's a frustrating system. I really wanted the pink Drive but didn't get it. But it is what it is. Kinda how they roll.

I_Am_CC

Went to the JP listening party last night and bought one of each. Was lucky enough to get the random Dilophosaurus (sp) Version A. Score!

Looks so good, congrats. I haven't had much luck with Mondo vinyl variants. Just one out of seven so far, The Deadly Spawn.

kaskade

They said they manufactured about 1 in 5 of the Dilophosaurus Version A but had made it so about 1 in 2 got a copy at the event. Unsure how this will affect the overall percentages, but obviously it'll go down a bit.

The giclee they were selling was nice but very dark. I figured most of the detail would get lost if you actually tried to display it.

I remember they said something about the raid vinyl being a 1 in 3 chance for the special pressing. I do wish they did it a different way. Maybe selling the special ones first come first serve. It's kind of a bummer leaving it up to chance.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Got my MGS prints! They look great. Thanks for all the work Mockingbird.

Do the Jurassic Park vinyls go up on Mondo today? I still haven't gotten my Gravity vinyl yet.

Rinemie

Neo Member
Just received the MGS prints plus my Paprika and I am thoroughly impressed!
I ordered the Jupiter variant but now i'm thinking about doubling up with the Silver

IronRinn

Gravity suffered delays because of the increase in record pressings of late, especially with the recent Record Store Day. Not sure where they are on it now. (Related.)

Glad I grabbed that Version B first thing, 1000 copies gone.

LaneDS

MGS prints out for delivery... very excited to come home to those (or a "come pick this up" slip which will be much less exciting).

Also The Elk Guard shipping notification came in yesterday, so this is a good week for prints and an expensive weekend for framing. Speaking of, has anyone framed their Englert New Eden prints? I should check EB to see if there are some good examples of that framed, since I think I want to frame mine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom