• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BtKS8_mCUAAT8Zr.jpg:large

look what just landed on my wall.

That looks super sexxxxyyyyyyy

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I have no clue how readily available something like this would be, but I see some on sale at Amazon so Ikea or Hobby Lobby may have something available. The dimensions for one via Amazon say: Fits 8x25 Photos! Actual Frame size is 8.75 x 25.75).

Can't find anything on Amazon UK

suplex

It's not like the resale on that Heavy Metal print will be crazy or anything.

That Batman print is nice, I was driving when the tweets rolled in so I missed it.

That director did Chappelle's Block Party and Be Kind Rewind as well as Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Looking at reviews, it's not as good as the former.

He also directed one of the versions of Kanye's "Heard 'Em Say" videos (which was shot in the Macys store in Chicago). Great video that tugs a little on the heart strings. Very eclectic director, almost in the same vein as Spike Jonze.

I'm cut off from ordering more prints for a while but saw the tweet from Mondo and had to check it out. I should've just ignored it :(

Did anyone else like the Phantom City Creative "Two Face" print? Luckily,I was able to get the regular version. Huge Bruce Timm fan and actually loved this version more than the variant. It shows the rage of Harvey Dent. It will go great with the b&w Harley Quinn statue :)

Edit: I'm sad that I missed out on the Ansin print but at least I still have my Taxi Driver print from him.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I'm cut off from ordering more prints for a while but saw the tweet from Mondo and had to check it out. I should've just ignored it :(

Did anyone else like the Phantom City Creative "Two Face" print? Luckily,I was able to get the regular version. Huge Bruce Timm fan and actually loved this version more than the variant. It shows the rage of Harvey Dent. It will go great with the b&w Harley Quinn statue :)

Edit: I'm sad that I missed out on the Ansin print but at least I still have my Taxi Driver print from him.

I love the blue Two-Face because Timm's Dent is half-blue, and the blue pops really well in the image. I thought the regular looked more tawny than solid red, but they're both damn nice, and go great with the other two PCC Batman TAS prints.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Welp, just heard from my buddy at SDCC. Got me a full set of the vinyl! Takes some sting out of not getting a Two-Face.

Ugh... I'm probably going to dive into the aftermarket for it.

omgkitty

Welp, just heard from my buddy at SDCC. Got me a full set of the vinyl! Takes some sting out of not getting a Two-Face.

Ugh... I'm probably going to dive into the aftermarket for it.

Shouldn't have a problem. None of the PCC Batman stuff has been that expensive in the aftermarket. Just be warned that poster probably wont be shipped for another month.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Both of those Batman drops are gorgeous, but I'm good with the Phantasm PCC print IronRinn was nice enough to grab for me.

That being said, I'll be looking for a Harley Quinn vinyl on the aftermarket for sure. I really shouldn't be spending the money, but I really love how that thing looks.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Shouldn't have a problem. None of the PCC Batman stuff has been that expensive in the aftermarket. Just be warned that poster probably wont be shipped for another month.

Well, that's good to hear.

Apparently, Man-bat was held up in customs. Fooey.

Both of those Batman drops are gorgeous, but I'm good with the Phantasm PCC print IronRinn was nice enough to grab for me.

That being said, I'll be looking for a Harley Quinn vinyl on the aftermarket for sure. I really shouldn't be spending the money, but I really love how that thing looks.
Where's the best place to be looking, EB? I'd go for a Two Face or a Harley vinyl.

Sushigod7

I hate Mitchell stuff for the most part but love this one, probably won't be making it online of course and the secondary market will be crazy so yeah no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom