• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mokingbird, did you ship those Ico international orders? No worries anyway, I'm in no hurry, just coming back from vacations and making a rain check.

Hey Mokingbird, did you ship those Ico international orders? No worries anyway, I'm in no hurry, just coming back from vacations and making a rain check.

No I have not. I shipped maybe 3 international thus far. Will get a bunch going out this weekend. Sorry my weekdays have been hectic lately. But a problem just solved in regards to these delays -- which is tubes. I just managed to secure a place where I can store all these tubes so I'm mass ordering the rest and should be able to get the rest of the orders out within 2 weeks. I will be shipping 14 more out throughout the week and next week when all the tubes come in the rest will go out -- is the plan. Sorry for the delay on these. I know you guys have been waiting patiently.

NateDrake

No I have not. I shipped maybe 3 international thus far. Will get a bunch going out this weekend. Sorry my weekdays have been hectic lately. But a problem just solved in regards to these delays -- which is tubes. I just managed to secure a place where I can store all these tubes so I'm mass ordering the rest and should be able to get the rest of the orders out within 2 weeks. I will be shipping 14 more out throughout the week and next week when all the tubes come in the rest will go out -- is the plan. Sorry for the delay on these. I know you guys have been waiting patiently.

Soon Ico will make its way to the East Coast for me. Soon......

Thanks for the update man. And no need to apologize, the print wouldn't even exist if it weren't for you. No rush, really.

Sushigod7

Awesome thanks for the update.

Bottleneck teasing some Akira shiz:

0h6qs8a.jpg

Ah crap.... how impossible is this one gonna be?

IronRinn

If I use a mat, would the frame size (24"x36") be too big for the poster (18"x24")? Is that normal with posters that use a mat or should the space be thinner?

I think it might be too big. The sides at 3" per side would be ok, but a mat with 6" per side for a print that's only 24" on it's longest side would probably be too much.

IronRinn

Friday on Odd City:

the-godfather-part-2-regular-laurent-durieux-400x600.jpg

the-godfather-part-2-variant-laurent-durieux-400x600.jpg

Limited Edition 24×36 screen print
Regular Edition – 375 prints, $65 each
Variant Edition w/ Italian Text – 200 prints, $100 each
Wood Edition (regular colorway) – 60 prints, $300 each

I think Bottleneck has their Big Trouble in Little China drop that day, too.

IronRinn

Wait what? I guess, I haven't been keeping up with the other thread.

Any other details about it?

10978526_831913310213478_2674060138669506898_n.jpg

Set of 3 prints, 18" x 24", $100.00. Not sure who the artist is.

Edit: Another tease.

acidburn over on EB said:
something about this print is very faireyesque to me. Very beautiful in person. Apparently, this actually had to get a sign off by Kim Cattrall and she wanted a copy for herself.

LaneDS

Didn't expect Durieux to do all three Godfather films (and I guess still might stop at two) but those will look pretty fantastic together.

Can't wait to see more of that Akira print... what we can see looks pretty good. Would love to have something Akira but don't think I'll ever feel okay shelling out for the Stout.

NateDrake

Friday on Odd City:

the-godfather-part-2-regular-laurent-durieux-400x600.jpg

the-godfather-part-2-variant-laurent-durieux-400x600.jpg

Limited Edition 24×36 screen print
Regular Edition – 375 prints, $65 each
Variant Edition w/ Italian Text – 200 prints, $100 each
Wood Edition (regular colorway) – 60 prints, $300 each

I think Bottleneck has their Big Trouble in Little China drop that day, too.
Any idea what time on Friday the Godfather print will become available? I missed the first print, but Part II is my favorite movie of all time. I need this print.

IronRinn

New venture from Bottleneck: Arcadium.

First drop is "Batman and Robin | 4D" by Lie:

Jay_Birds_large.png

12" x 12" giclee print, signed and numbered out of an edition of 40. Each print will cost $40 and go on sale on Wednesday, March 4th at 12pm EST.

Risible

House on Haunted Hill is one of my favorite horror movies, it's the first horror movie I can remember watching as a kid. Can any kind soul poster buddy for me tomorrow? I will of course Paypal you ASAP if you were able to get it.

LaneDS

House on Haunted Hill is one of my favorite horror movies, it's the first horror movie I can remember watching as a kid. Can any kind soul poster buddy for me tomorrow? I will of course Paypal you ASAP if you were able to get it.

I can try for it tomorrow, should be home for a snow day. Regular or variant?

IronRinn

Great poster for this. I really like Burton's work. Would have probably grabbed one but I was driving home early from work in a snowstorm. Congrats on the pick up Risible. Good job Lane.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
At Bottleneck Gallery tomorrow:

Big Trouble in Little China set by GODMACHINE
Matching set of 3 prints
18"x24"
$100
Buy Here, Friday (3/6/15) @ 12 EST
file.php

DAMN

Leunam

Ico and Metal Gear are both framed and hung up in my apartment. Gorgeous prints. Now I have to call my friend over and make him jealous.

NateDrake

I'll be getting to class right around the time the Godfather II print goes on sale. OddCity says around 11CST/Noon Eastern. I'll have my phone out and praying I land a regular print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom