• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NateDrake

I missed the Godfather print. Had my phone out, reloaded the page countless times from noon onward, saw them pop-up at 12:13, clicked pre-order, checkout, did the Amazon checkout, and then it came up saying maximum allowed was zero.

There are quite a few on ebay already going for nearly $200.

IronRinn

I missed the Godfather print. Had my phone out, reloaded the page countless times from noon onward, saw them pop-up at 12:13, clicked pre-order, checkout, did the Amazon checkout, and then it came up saying maximum allowed was zero.

There are quite a few on ebay already going for nearly $200.

Should be able to grab one for cheaper than that.

IronRinn

Mike Mitchell has some timed editions up on his site. Timed editions, taking orders until March 9th at midnight, CST.

a319cd74dcfeb008e98bc1a5_620x775.jpg

Fat Bird: Rufous Hummingbird 8"x10" signed/numbered timed edition giclee: $35

71675c93b82f6fdd92e0dd4c_620x789.jpg

Fat Friends: British Shorthair 11"x14" signed/numbered timed edition giclee: $50

66b51014f183cc3bdd291360_620x789.jpg

Fat Friends: Corgi 11"x14" signed/numbered timed edition giclee: $50

yay another fat bird for me! I just had to pass on the Big Trouble set though, Lo Pan is awesome but the other 2... just not doing it for me.

IronRinn

Hm, is that start F5-ing soon, or we'll get an e-mail about a scheduled drop soon I wonder?

Thinking drop on Friday maybe? I'm interpreting it as they are printed and should be arriving at the gallery. IF ONLY WE KNEW SOMEONE WHO WORKED AT BOTTLENECK GALLERY WHO WAS A MEMBER OF WWW.NEOGAF.COM WHO MIGHT GIVE US SOME SORT OF HINT.

johnsmith

remember me
Holy crap, I would kill for this to be made into a poster.

hiho.jpg

Rockin'Jelly Bean has done cover art for Japanese film magazine "Eiga Hiho".
Theme is, you know that. right?
This artwork is not available for poster nor T-shirt at this moment. Hopefully

Hopefully.

IronRinn

Black Dragon Press is doing a print for Watership Down!

WatershipDownFrith1000.gif

Watership Down: Ni-Frith (Sun Regular)

Hand numbered edition of 150
On sale now via our shop
18”x35”
9-colour screen print
100lb Lynx Opaque
Printed by D&L
£40

WatershipDownInle1000.gif

Watership Down: Fu Inlé (Moon Variant)

Hand numbered edition of 50
18”x35”
9-colour screen print with metallics
100lb Lynx Opaque
Printed by D&L
£65

Email says "On Sale Thursday March 12 at 3pm GMT" but they are up now?

Edit: Variant is Thursday.

IronRinn

Next print from Grey Matter is Reefer Madness by Chris Garofalo:

Reefer_Madness_grande.jpg

Size: 18×24
Regular Edition: 40/$35.00
Printed By: Rural Rooster
Paper: Mr. French Jellybean Green Poptone Stock
Online Sale Date: 3/17/15 (1PM EST)

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
FYI, these are up. Also there's some Jock's under Art Prints. Don't know if those were ever announced.

The printing on the colored version is kind of a mess--large gaps and sloppy. Don't think I'd recommend anybody get them.

Bii

The printing on the colored version is kind of a mess--large gaps and sloppy. Don't think I'd recommend anybody get them.

I should have sold my color variant months ago when it was going for $150+. Though I probably wouldn't pay more than what I had paid for it when it was up on Jock's store for a day or so(umm, $80 after shipping?). It was supposed to be a timed edition for 2-3 days but ended early. It was never really explained why it was pulled abruptly so I'm kind of curious why Mitch would sell whatever copies they have left over.

Chairhome

Man. Disappointing to hear about the Color variant on Jock's print. I really wanted to pick it up, but the B&W looks nice, too. Too bad I don't have the spare funds right now.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I should have sold my color variant months ago when it was going for $150+. Though I probably wouldn't pay more than what I had paid for it when it was up on Jock's store for a day or so(umm, $80 after shipping?). It was supposed to be a timed edition for 2-3 days but ended early. It was never really explained why it was pulled abruptly so I'm kind of curious why Mitch would sell whatever copies they have left over.
I thought it just came down a few hours early due to some time snafu? Whatever the situation was, dude's probably got plenty of copies laying around, as I saw a bunch at Mondocon. And yeah, I'd get rid of that thing ASAP--with so little actual image on the print, you'd figure at least the actual image would look perfect instead of a kind-of pixellated mushy mess.
Man. Disappointing to hear about the Color variant on Jock's print. I really wanted to pick it up, but the B&W looks nice, too. Too bad I don't have the spare funds right now.
Eh, save your money. Also, the letterpress set he put out is infinitely better than this print.

IronRinn

On sale today, 3/12 at 9:30 PST at Dark Hall Mansion: A Boy Named Charlie Brown by Tom Whalen.

timthumb.php

Standard screen print, edition of 280 $65.00. On wood, edition of 10 $250.00

timthumb.php

Variant screen print, edition of 50 $100.00. On wood, edition of 10 $250.00

Measure 18" x 24"

Are notifications of shipping going out for Ico? Any other internationals received yet?

They are going out -- though much later than I (and I'm sure you guys) would've liked. I have 28 orders total left to ship, not counting the ones that have yet to send the 2nd half of the payment or local pick up folks. I'm hoping to get another 13 out tomorrow.

IronRinn

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss:

Available Wed, 3/18 at 12PM EST on Arcadium: Ambush by Brian Mashburn:

TqS33OV.jpg

13' x 18" (Image 12" x 16") giclee. Signed and numbered edition of 50. $45.00

They are going out -- though much later than I (and I'm sure you guys) would've liked. I have 28 orders total left to ship, not counting the ones that have yet to send the 2nd half of the payment or local pick up folks. I'm hoping to get another 13 out tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads-up. Now, since I won't be home the next couple of weeks, I would kindly ask you not to ship mine tomorrow, but some time later - next week maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom