• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhriad

11085107_362171153976745_840819873_n.jpg

Can't wait to have this in my place!!!

Love the frame job! Also, GBR.
You need to post more in CFB-GAF this season.

Meier

Okay, after a long wait, this is as ready as it will be. So here is what the poster will look like:
unnamed_zps4c59f986.jpg

Here is a list of people who said they were interested at the time, and I'll be PMing them to see if they are still interested given the long time since the commission was started, but if anyone else is interested please let me know and I'll pass on the final numbers to Mockingbird for printing.

Thanks Mockingbird for your patience and time on this!
Not a fan of the series or this style of anime so I'm not interested personally but this is great! Congrats all on the success. Very nice job by the artist!

IronRinn

Bottleneck releasing a new print by DEIH (Edit: See below.). They will be $150.00, edition of 50. All hand embellished:

Edit: Goes up this Friday, 4/10 at 12pm EDT, on UTBNYC but keep in mind that newsletter subscribers can order before then.

"Self Searching" is a 5 color screen print that measures 19.7 x 27.6 inches and signed and numbered out of an edition of 50. Each print cost $150.

Edit 2: Pre-sale allocation is sold out.

CookBeck

Sorry about that :)

If you're really considering it, because the USD is very strong against the EUR atm. we can do a nice discount on this print for NA buyers. Just pm me or use our contact page

CookBeck

Thanks. It's one of his earlier piece actually. You can tell by the retro paper texture (which he adds digitally) which he used a lot in his earlier stuff.

harSon

Banned
My expectations = surpassed

0154urs.jpg

03v1ube.jpg

02y5u7s.jpg

So happy right now, but I'll be even happier once it's with the framers!

Yup, such a beautiful print. As I said, I'm super jealous of ya'll! Those types of prints are ultimately what I'm after. I'm really digging prints that are inspired by/representative of a movie, tv show or game - but ultimately all about the art and absent of a movie title, credits, etc.

Keep us up to date with the frame job!

Bii

Yup, such a beautiful print. As I said, I'm super jealous of ya'll! Those types of prints are ultimately what I'm after. I'm really digging prints that are inspired by/representative of a movie, tv show or game - but ultimately all about the art and absent of a movie title, credits, etc.

Keep us up to date with the frame job!

The title is there on that Ico print. ;)

Meier

The actual printing for Ico came out wonderfully. Nice work, Mockingbird! Somewhat sad to have passed my copy along but I'm sure whoever got it instead will appreciate it more than I would have.

Interesting that one of the few Eng pieces I actually like (the one I linked to) was early on in his career apparently.. I'd love it if he went back to that softer look.

IronRinn

All Ansin today (Thursday, 4/9 at 2pm CT) on Postersandtoys:

lwer9Rj.jpg

Batman 1966 24" x 36" Screenprint, AP Edition of 52, $150.00

sCrObvp.jpg

Batman 1966 (Variant) 24" x 36" Screenprint, AP Edition 37, $200.00

Gladiator 12" x 36" Screenprint, AP Edition of 61, $50.00

Gladiator (Variant) 12" x 36" Screenprint, AP Edition of 40, $85.00

Don't think the regular Batman 1966 ever made it online. Fantastic print, just can't drop $150.00 on it.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Might've jumped on a regular 1966, but I've got a dentist appointment at the exact same time.

You'd think that's a win for my wallet, but the co-pay was insane.

IronRinn

Just a reminder that today (at 12pm EDT) is the day for "Highway 26" by Chris Skinner on Bottleneck:

bf148f31-8817-40a0-b04f-ce998cf9fde1.jpg

"Highway 26" by Chris Skinner 24" x 18" screen print on foil paper, hand-numbered out of an edition of 125, $45.00

228efd99-70c2-4061-87e1-10a6feefd9b0.jpg

"Highway 26" by Chris Skinner 24" x 18" screen print on regular paper, hand-numbered out of an edition of 30, $45.00

This will run concurrently with their DEIH release on UTBNYC (and probably right around when Mondo drops their Ex Machina print so good luck to you if you're after all three).

Browny

Banned
Akira is up - I appear to have got one somehow...! Got a regular - probably should have gone in on a foil if it was that easy?

Edit: looking below, clearly I was incredibly fortunate!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I refreshed the page right at 11 for the Akira print, added to cart, hit checkout and it was sold out.

Seriously? Like 5 seconds? I refreshed and it wasn't up, then I refreshed again and it was, and when I got it to the cart it was gone.

Can't believe I was perfectly on time and it sold out in the time it took me to make 3 mouse clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom