• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronRinn

omg_Home_is_Where_1024x1024.jpg

Adorable new Jay Ryan, that I would absolutely have if it wasn't so big!

18" x 24" ain't so bad.

For anyone interested, Jay Ryan has this on his store for $20.00.

CookBeck

I don't know if you've heard of him... but might I suggest Aaron Horkey?

( I get a free print as finders fee )

( Also I realize he probably doesn't even have time to play games, let alone this one )

Good tip. His style would fit Bloodborne really well.

So I got my it follows print in a couple weeks ago and there seems to be slight damage to the paper. I kept it in the packaging until a frame came in for it today. Has anyone ever dealt with all city x's customer return policy? It's basically a series of bends in the paper as if it was slightly bent while it was rolled up. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Possibly iron it from the other side? Or should I just contact them?

LaneDS

So I got my it follows print in a couple weeks ago and there seems to be slight damage to the paper. I kept it in the packaging until a frame came in for it today. Has anyone ever dealt with all city x's customer return policy? It's basically a series of bends in the paper as if it was slightly bent while it was rolled up. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Possibly iron it from the other side? Or should I just contact them?

Never dealt with them but I'd 100% let them know and see what happens.

LaneDS

Well they've sold out on the print :( will contact them anyways.
Got my arcadium villi print today. Absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to frame it.

I believe a lot of places will keep a few extra specifically for issues like the one you've described (or worse) so it's at least worth contacting them to see what kind of response you get.

IronRinn

Rambo: First Blood Part 2 by Anthony Petrie. Available from Grey Matter on Tuesday, April 21st at 1PM ET:

AP_rambo2_final_regular_1_1024x1024.jpg

Regular Edition of 200. 36" x 24" printed by Seizure Palace with gold metallics. $45.00

AP_rambo_2_final_variant_1024x1024.jpg

Variant Edition of 125. 36" x 24" printed by Seizure Palace with gold and silver metallics. $55.00

After having just moved to a brand spankin' new apartment, I finally got some of my prints framed (Tim Doyle's All The Pieces Matter, Bernie Wrightson's Dark as a Dungeon and Wall-e from Mondo).

Since I have considerable more wall space I decided to add to the collection and purchased these two:

The Halloween print cost me a pretty penny but I can't wait to hang it in the living room. I haven't seen a good GBU print and this one just caught me off guard with how good it looks. I wish I could have gotten the gold paint variant but this is a good consolation prize.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
On sale tomorrow at Mondo:

Mulholland Drive by Sam Bosma. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 275. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

The Three Stooges: A Plumbing We Will Go by Dave Perillo. 12"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

That Three Stooges is pretty damn random.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
After having just moved to a brand spankin' new apartment, I finally got some of my prints framed (Tim Doyle's All The Pieces Matter, Bernie Wrightson's Dark as a Dungeon and Wall-e from Mondo).

Since I have considerable more wall space I decided to add to the collection and purchased these two:

The Halloween print cost me a pretty penny but I can't wait to hang it in the living room. I haven't seen a good GBU print and this one just caught me off guard with how good it looks. I wish I could have gotten the gold paint variant but this is a good consolation prize.

Where'd you get the GBU print from?

Sushigod7

It's fine but I can't see any demand at all for it. Anyone wanna guess how long it takes to sell out even with that small print run? Weeks?

I can't imagine who would buy it three stooges is way past our generation my father might like it but he wouldn't hang it. I'm guessing it will sell out anyway and end up on EB and ebay at cost or less.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Rambo: First Blood Part 2 by Anthony Petrie. Available from Grey Matter on Tuesday, April 21st at 1PM ET:

11017069_376009942601966_3688200424399689488_n.jpg

Regular Edition of 200. 36" x 24" printed by Seizure Palace with gold metallics.

11016998_376009979268629_8369481093416760719_n.jpg

Variant Edition of 125. 36" x 24" printed by Seizure Palace with gold and silver metallics.
Any guesstimates on price?

Also, do they ship to the UK?

EDIT: $45 and they do, so might cost me $60-$70, tempted.

LaneDS

my collection is mostly up for sale.

Some of the bigger pieces are framed, so that could be a consideration. Probably not going to sell some of those, or if nothing else, all of them, but I'm hearing offers on whatever.

Also - OG wise: Two Roamcouch OG canvases (mono Paris, sepia Emotional Rain), Englert Full Metal Jacket.

Not selling my Whalen 1/1s

http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=36865

That is, as expected, quite the collection.

How much are you looking to get for the Moss Spirited Away variant? I've waffled on that one for months.

Maaaaaaan, I really like that Mulholland Drive.
I'm considering picking it up for a guy im seeing as it's his favorite movie and he's a huge lynch fan. We haven't been dating long (1month), but I figure I'll hold onto it until the the moment presents itself.
At worse if we split up, I can always keep it or sell it.

Sushigod7

Some of the bigger pieces are framed, so that could be a consideration. Probably not going to sell some of those, or if nothing else, all of them, but I'm hearing offers on whatever.

Also - OG wise: Two Roamcouch OG canvases (mono Paris, sepia Emotional Rain), Englert Full Metal Jacket.

Wow! Hope everything is ok with you and the family. I'll look through things.

Are you selling them through EB or should we PM you here?

Jhriad

Awaiting my EB account activation email so I can take a look.

Omie

Oh snap, I just hit you up on EB, haha. UN: somajunkie

IronRinn

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Trasher

Pics or it didn't happen.

IronRinn

Shutter Island by Laurent Durieux goes on sale "next week" (this week?) on French Paper Art Club:

Regular Edition of 250, 11 color screen print, 24" x 36"

Variant Edition of 100, 11 color screen print, 24" x 36"

Special Edition of 40, 11 color screen print with white frames, 70cm x 100cm

No prices yet. No exact date yet.

So this is their update:

"Hi guys, tomorrow French Paper Art Club will release Laurent Durieux' Shutter Island (regular, variant and giant edition) but also Jessica Seamans from LandLand's "Ils Vivent la Nuit", both inspired by novels by Denis Lehane. Drop will be at a random time, but most probably at the end of the day (Paris hour). Hope you'll like them!"

Good luck to those trying for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom