• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onionkid

That's really odd? Still showing as available for both on my end. My order of the non-foil went through, as far as I can tell at least!

Browny

Banned
That's the first time I've bought at Bottleneck, Chrome autofill did help. But it did make me swear when it prefilled delivery and billing the opposite ways around...

Regular GET, many thanks to whoever posted it here as I would have likely missed it otherwise. The page updated at 8 seconds past the hour for me, I was already logged in on the site and paypal so it only took a few clicks to secure mine.

Bii

I missed the foil. :(

My billing address differs from my shipping address so I had to take the extra time to fill that out. In other news, got my New Flesh Conflict print in and someone stuck a freebie in there! It's one of Matt Ferguson's LOTR prints.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I just don't get it. I literally refreshed, it wasn't up, refreshed, it was up, clicked on it, hit add to cart, hit checkout, and it said out of stock.

Like, that's impossibly fast.

I went for the foil.

I'm just trying to fathom someone being that much quicker than me at moving and clicking a mouse. I was at the checkout page in about 2 seconds after it was up and it was gone.

There were 125 and now imagine there are may a 1000 or more people trying to get one at the same time as you. I guess then it is a matter of milliseconds and luck.

IronRinn

Deadly Cyclone: It's not sold out until it says sold out on the item page. Until then you should be hitting back and checkout over and over until it gets you to the page for entering billing/shipping info.

I missed the Akira Foil,
tears.gif
I was doing taxes =(. Can I come to the Gallery and buy Akira Foil =(

ohkay

I've been trying to curb my purchases lately and I've been fairly good about it, but I had to pick up one of those foils

Pretty annoyed about the Bottleneck Akira launch. Ran off to the bathroom at work at 8:58. At exactly 9 I refreshed and added a foil to my cart, hit checkout, nope.avi. Tried with the regular edition, same result. Didn't even show them as sold out until about 10 minutes later. Kept trying the whole time and it kept removing them from my cart when I tried to checkout.

I said goddamn.

Yeah. It's nuts.

WTF. That's gorgeous. Congrats. How did you manage to snag that?

I was going through his blog and in January 2013 he had a post saying that he still had some items available at a French gallery, I clicked the link not expecting anything, but this was still available! And at a very reasonable price. I think it had been sitting there since 2012 maybe 2011.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
In other news, they just revealed the dates for Mondo-Con, first weekend of October.

http://mondo-con.com/

Probably going to go again. This is going to be insane, because NYCC is the following weekend. I'm going to need to just take time-off just to decompress from back-to-back conventions.

IronRinn

PEZ's Primus Posters on sale tomorrow, 4/14 at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

PEZ_Primus_grande.jpg

Regular Edition: 18" x 24" screen print, numbered out of an edition of 250, $50.00. (Pretty sure they don't have 250 of these, as they are selling PEZ's copies)

primus_mono_grande.jpg

Mono Variant: 18" x 24" screen print, signed and numbered out of an edition of 40, $70.00.

primus_pearl_grande.jpg

Pearl Variant: 18" x 24" screen print, signed and numbered out of an edition of 40, $80.00.

CookBeck

Whoa wait C&B is here? Sweet! Now get to work on From Software doing some Dark Souls and Bloodborne prints!! Mr. Eng is ready =)

I can confirm we are working on Bloodborne... Can't mention details yet but it's coming. We're actually looking for artists interested in collaborating with us on these (apart from Kilian :)

LaneDS

I can confirm we are working on Bloodborne... Can't mention details yet but it's coming. We're actually looking for artists interested in collaborating with us on these (apart from Kilian :)

Probably going to be too grim to be anything I'll want to frame and display, but that's exciting all the same.

CookBeck

Probably going to be too grim to be anything I'll want to frame and display, but that's exciting all the same.

Ha, agree! Not something my wife would want to have hanging in the house too but cool to work on. Luckily we're very close (1 or 2 weeks tops) of launching a set of prints with SEGA that are more ''agreeable' I hope :)

Sushigod7

UGHH can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!! From Software needs more goodies glad to see your on it!

Sigma722

I don't know if you've heard of him... but might I suggest Aaron Horkey?

( I get a free print as finders fee )

( Also I realize he probably doesn't even have time to play games, let alone this one )

LaneDS

Ha, agree! Not something my wife would want to have hanging in the house too but cool to work on. Luckily we're very close (1 or 2 weeks tops) of launching a set of prints with SEGA that are more ''agreeable' I hope :)

Sweet! Awesome that you guys post in here and am a fan of the site (have a framed Journey print displayed prominently that I bought through C&B).

...and obviously am going to be eyeballing the Bloodborne stuff regardless of how dark it is. I'd probably buy a nice piece of Artorias artwork from Dark Souls JUST SAYING.

I don't know if you've heard of him... but might I suggest Aaron Horkey?

( I get a free print as finders fee )

( Also I realize he probably doesn't even have time to play games, let alone this one )

+1 Horkey Artorias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom