• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit back when it gives you the inventory error screen and hit checkout again. Keep doing that until it goes to where you enter shipping info.

Edit: Still 7 left.
Sadly I got to the shipping info four times and was brought back to the sold out page before I could enter in all my info :(

Signed Otomo artwork limited to 250 prints only. ~$1100
http://www.sendai-kinkadoji.com/
v7GHib9.jpg

IronRinn

The Hobbit by Tom Whalen:

hobbit_monsters_reg_composite.jpg

Regular

hobbit_monsters_var_composite.jpg

Variant

Tom Whalen said:
weta workshop recently commissioned me to create a poster for “the hobbit” trilogy. they allowed me a great deal of creative freedom, and after a few quick takes, i chose to focus on the incredible creature designs that the series offers, punctuated by the magnificent smaug.

the prints debuted at weta‘s booth at calgary expo this weekend. they will eventually be available through their online shop and i’ll have artist proofs in the near future as well.

“i am fire. i am…death.”

>regular edition info
size: 24″ x 36″
medium: 5-color screenprint
stock: french speckletone cream 80C

>variant edition info
size: 24″ x 36″
medium: 5-color screenprint
stock: french speckletone cream 80C

Meier

I saw Ex Machina last night and in the credits it mentioned that Jock was the original concept artist for Ava. Thought that was pretty cool -- not sure if his Mondo print is actual concept work he did for the movie or if he did a new piece or what, but that gave me a new appreciation for that print.

Movie is fucking great btw.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Bisser's two wall murals that he recently right by the gallery are incredible, and he's the man!

I'm really excited about this print.
B099kjaIgAASMHx.jpg

Meier

Got my Pawnee Bottleneck print this weekend and the colors on it are incredible -- insanely vibrant. Really captures the sunset aesthetic quite well. If anyone likes Parks and missed it then I'd recommend keeping an eye out for APs!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Have people used tommygood.com before? Going to order that The Good, The Bad, The Ugly print from there. Live in the UK, so delivery will take a while though.

Have people used tommygood.com before? Going to order that The Good, The Bad, The Ugly print from there. Live in the UK, so delivery will take a while though.

I just did last week for the GBU print. I got an email yesterday letting me know it shipped.

Thank you for your purchase!

The status of your order has been updated to shipped.

Keep in mind we are located in Australia, international shipping to our
overseas customers usually takes 7-14 working days.

Cheers

Dave
tommygood.com

DuneDude

Neo Member
I really like that Batman print, here's the details from the link:

Batman (1940’s Era)
12″ x 36″
Edition of 275

Maybe some will make it online...?

Status
Not open for further replies.