• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CookBeck

I'm happy to say our print project with SEGA will be announced next Thursday. Here is a small teaser image of one of the prints. I hope you'll like what we've done when you see them! :)

Oh they will all be 24 x 36" to fit standard frames.

L5HPSw1.jpg

Natlebug

Neo Member
Hey guys. Sometime in the near future a Horkey piece will be dropping on Vacvvm. (Preview picture is below). I'm requesting someone to help me on the drop. I recently started a new job and I'm not able to access external websites. I can promise that it would stay in my collection and will make my wall. I am willing to pay the cost of the print, shipping, and a generous tip ($$ or a print I have) if someone can help me out. Please send a PM if you'd be interested in this. I'd really appreciate it as lately I've been paying aftermarket for his work and it's been breaking the bank.Thanks!

Messi

Not sure if these qualify me for fancy poster gaf but they are expensive and I am really happy with them. I collect original comic art. I just got these two back from bring framed.

Catwoman by Garry Brown

Uncanny X-Men by Chris Bachalo

It's hard to get a good picture of glass frames

IronRinn

Eh, there's plenty of OG art crossover with print/poster collecting. Very nice pickups. I've always really liked Bachalo's work (his stuff for Vertigo is some of my favorite). Good to see he's still cranking out quality work.

Riptwo

Not sure if these qualify me for fancy poster gaf but they are expensive and I am really happy with them. I collect original comic art. I just got these two back from bring framed.
Those are gorgeous! I wish that I could track down/afford Bachalo's Ghost Rider 2099 art. Hot damn.

IronRinn

Yeah got the set, a few will be going in the daughter's room, and the others for myself lol. Price was steeper than I expected, but still glad I got it. (and Robin Hood is my fav as well)

I am still so bummed that we didn't get Dumbo vs. A Pile of Pink Elephants. I'm not even a huge fan of Dumbo, but come on.

Price was actually a little cheaper than the last set. Wish they would use USPS instead of FedEx.

IronRinn

On UTBNYC today (5/12) between 12pm and 12:30pm ET, 3 pieces by DOLK:

090c7042-0146-4a2f-a003-f2aad18c2ac6.jpg

"Chief" 3 color screen print measuring 65 x 65cm S/N edition of 300, $600.00

2a44e34f-e5b8-43bf-8349-03611b7b841c.jpg

"Sleepwalker" 2 color screen print measuring 87 x 67cm S/N edition of 300, $600.00

4b070e65-4905-4424-9c5d-3fa218cf8470.jpg

"3 X Chief" 3 color screen print measuring 65 x 65cm S/N edition of 100, $1100.00

Not really digging these, but maybe someone here will.

Speaking of Raid71 reminds me, I got my first couple bits framed a while back! Haven't hung them yet (kind of in flux between houses at the moment), but here's a couple shots:

X0T4MhGl.jpg

PPp1lgwl.jpg

IronRinn

"Mind Games" by QBic, available at 12pm ET on Thursday, May 14th on Unframed:

qbic6.jpg

Edition of 20 + 2 APs per color. 7 color screenprint on Conqueror Connoisseur 300gsm white paper, measuring 60 x 45cm. Each print will be signed, numbered, and hand-finished with watercolors. $235.00.

Leunam

Catwoman by Garry Brown

Uncanny X-Men by Chris Bachalo

It's hard to get a good picture of glass frames

What's a good source for these? I've been wanting to get into this side of collecting for some time now even though I'm sure it's not cheap.

Schryver

Wow I like that Bloodborne one a lot but don't think I really want it. Probably planning to get rid of the first one when they eventually ship it. There's also a new Last of Us and a God of War print FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom