• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

starkdesign

Neo Member
I am willing to bet that the Holt piece will be insane.

Edit: Hm, new Horkey and Taylor prints or just the ones they've already done, I wonder?

Heard they both are bringing new pieces to this. Not sure if they will be OGs or prints, but new is promising at least!

(Love Horkey, and his JP, but that dino tail bugs me too much to go for it. Well, that, and the lack of $$$)

IronRinn

Heard they both are bringing new pieces to this. Not sure if they will be OGs or prints, but new is promising at least!

(Love Horkey, and his JP, but that dino tail bugs me too much to go for it. Well, that, and the lack of $$$)

Yeah, not a fan of either one's previous JP. I could see either one of them doing a foliage heavy illustration that would look incredible.

WzwOEc7.png

hypehypehype

Sushigod7

I got the original set and can confirm in person these are amazing, this variant with metallics though I'm almost ready to order it looks great.

I got the original set and can confirm in person these are amazing, this variant with metallics though I'm almost ready to order it looks great.

Ooooh are they framed? I'd love to see a set on the wall.
I was mostly interested in 1 and 4, but the whole set is a helluva deal so I went ahead and got them all.

Browny

Banned
That Petrie metallic set looks great, and the right price (even to the UK) - but storing metallics doesn't sound good to me...

Will keep my eyes open for the Bottleneck Mad Max - that does look rather good...

LaneDS

Sweet, thanks for the responses (and letting us know it was up). Ordered a set. Haven't watched the finale yet, hoping that last one isn't a spoiler.

Digging the colored backgrounds.

IronRinn

Remember everyone, official drop for the Raid71 show will be tomorrow, Sat. May 16th. Word is that pretty much everything will be available, including the Taxi Driver.

Edit: Seems Taxi Driver sold out.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Yeah, it was a pretty small turnout at the opening. It was pretty nice to see all the Blade Runner prints together.

Book is also snazzy.

IronRinn

"The Hiker" by Esao Andrews. Available Monday, May 18th at 12pm PDT on his store:

Hikerthumb.jpg

Signed edition of 350, 18" x 24", $120.00. I assume it's a giclee.
I know this is kind of short notice, but if someone is going to be around on Monday and could help me out with this, I would appreciate it. Going to be traveling on Monday. Shoot me a PM and we'll work something out. Thanks all.

Edit: GAF email address isn't set up on my phone, so apologies in advance if I don't get back to you right away.

suplex

I might be trying for it myself, but if I decide against it, I'll give it a shot on your behalf if I manage to be near a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom