• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushigod7

Going to be an amazing show love Raid's stuff. That low run though! Cut throat preview sale!! Bottleneck killing it this year great drops and shows.

IronRinn

Raid-71-Blade-Runner-Spinner-Reg.jpg

From the article fallengorn linked, for the lazy. Show is killer.

Browny

Banned
My wallet is crying. As is the client I'm going to cancel seeing on Friday (so I can be near a computer).

I'm gonna need a bigger office...

IronRinn

Not sure. Raid71 himself referred to them collectively as prints. I'm going to say it's the former?

Think it might be that latter. Don't see anything in the EB database, though.

Unrelated: Not that we move that fast, but we're going to be coming up on the end of this thread, aren't we?

Edit: Confirmation of Zhora handbill from Joe at Bottleneck:

acidburn said:
Yea will come with the charity auction.

Ico update.

I believe every Ico has shipped with the exception of some few who haven't paid the invoice.

Ummm, if you're looking to do local pick up please pm me.

And if you're one of the few who still hasn't paid the invoice, I will send your deposit back as a refund if the invoice isn't paid by the 20th and sell it to those on the waiting list instead.

LaneDS

Did e-mails go out from Bottleneck about today's preview sale? Last thing I have from them is May 1st, and I'd like a chance at today's stuff.

phantasy-star_sega_kilian-eng_1120x1600_marked.jpg

*Hands clapping* this is what I've been wanting to since I've gotten into prints. Not specifically an Eng Phantasy Star (which I do love, btw!) but this sort of officially licensed interpretive artwork from Nintendo, Sega, other companies from the East.

Roubjon

Have any of you guys purchased one of the pre-framed pieces from BottleNeck? $15 for a framing job is crazy cheap, so I was wondering if there is a catch or something.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Holy shit--that Taxi Driver was gone instantly. That was kind of absurd.

CookBeck

*Hands clapping* this is what I've been wanting to since I've gotten into prints. Not specifically an Eng Phantasy Star (which I do love, btw!) but this sort of officially licensed interpretive artwork from Nintendo, Sega, other companies from the East.

Glad you like 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom