• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma722

8iUv11X.png

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Ay, got shipping notification on that Inside Out! I'm excited.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Wait what? You sure? Cause nothing is even ready to ship yet.

Oh, weird--got it from somewhere in California and I just assumed it was Cyclops. It was through UPS, and I didn't recognize the company name or anything.

Shit, guess I'll go figure out what else is coming in...

IronRinn

Available Tuesday, June 30th at 9:30am PST on Dark Hall Mansion: "Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up" by Dave Perillo, part of their Twilight Zone series:

“Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up” Standard edition of 280, 12" x 12": $35

“Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up” Wood edition of 10, 12" x 12" (based on Standard edition colorway) $95

“Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up” Variant edition of 50, 12" x 12": $50

“Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up” Wood edition of 10, 12" x 12" (based on Variant edition colorway) $95

Rinemie

Neo Member
Awesome!!! Thanks so much to everyone that picked one up =)

Been stalking around lately but I feel lucky I was able to get into the Inside Out print as well. Congrats on a successful first to all the people down at Cyclops (artists, screen printers and esp to you MB).

Mondo has been very disappointing (to me) in the past year or so and with Justin leaving I don't know what it means.

Any idea on what your guys ambitions for the future are? Cons? etc?

Been stalking around lately but I feel lucky I was able to get into the Inside Out print as well. Congrats on a successful first to all the people down at Cyclops (artists, screen printers and esp to you MB).

Mondo has been very disappointing (to me) in the past year or so and with Justin leaving I don't know what it means.

Any idea on what your guys ambitions for the future are? Cons? etc?

Thanks! I'll be at SDCC this year just as an attendee if anyone wants to meet up for a bit. But Cyclops will have a booth at D23. One of the prints made for D23 goes into production on Tuesday or Wednesday, actually. I really hope you guys will like the stuff that will be coming out.

Sushigod7

Thanks! I'll be at SDCC this year just as an attendee if anyone wants to meet up for a bit. But Cyclops will have a booth at D23. One of the prints made for D23 goes into production on Tuesday or Wednesday, actually. I really hope you guys will like the stuff that will be coming out.

Nice! Can't wait to see what you have in store next.

Recently picked up one of these beauties. Struggling with which mat color to go with the framing, though. Any suggestions? Will be a black wood frame.

3OBRqbE.jpg

Think I like these 3 the most.

rg8lKLk.jpg
6QkeZMW.jpg
OZwg9Q2.jpg

DemiMatt

Just announced for SDCC 2015 . . . .

Nuke the Fridge has the information on the next Mondo Comic-Con exclusive poster, this one for Ant-Man. The poster, which was designed by Kevin Tong, will be limited to 175 pieces.

This is a must have for me, Kevin Tong, hologram, ANT MAN?! Count me in!

1-9ac6e3cb39.jpg

Filthy Slug

I kind of like the Eng Flash Gordon but really don't care about Flash Gordon. Think that's a safe drop to sit back and relax on.

Browny

Banned
I want to like the Flash Gordon, but it's just not grabbing me. Shame, as it's obviously a great film, and Eng does some v nice works.

Yeah that Eng Flash Gordon just isn't doing it for me, which is a shame. Thought it might be a bit more spectacular.

That Ant-Man is fantastic though.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Yeah, that Flash Gordon is cool to look at but I wouldn't hang it up or anything. This coming from a fan on the movie.

How big, dimension-wise, are those Game of Thrones showdowns?

Filthy Slug

Yeah, that Flash Gordon is cool to look at but I wouldn't hang it up or anything. This coming from a fan on the movie.

How big, dimension-wise, are those Game of Thrones showdowns?

showdowns are usually 5x5.

IronRinn

Up now.

Black Dragon Press is proud to present NARRATIVE, a monthly series of art prints lovingly curated by art director Nicolas Delort. Showcasing the most exciting young talents alongside the more established names, NARRATIVE invites illustrators around the world to tell us a story based around a loosely defined theme. How each artist chooses to depict their stories will form the creative basis for a series that celebrates original illustrative art to its fullest extent.

Each chapter will consist of 6 illustrations released in 3 parts and will be strictly limited to 100 prints, each including a signed certificate of authenticity, and printed on the highest quality paper by the UK’s best fine art printers.

"Haematopoietic Transpiration" by Ashley McKenzie

Fine Art print on Hahnemühle German Etching (310gsm)
Size: 12"x18"
Hand numbered. Edition of 100
Signed certificate of authenticity.
£60

"Star Stuff" by Dadu Shin

Fine Art print on Hahnemühle German Etching (310gsm)
Size: 15"x 20"
Hand numbered. Edition of 100
Signed certificate of authenticity
£60

LaneDS

Anyone a part of the Dan McCarthy print club here? I joined this year and haven't received any prints yet and wanted to check if maybe folks here had. Going to look into this on EB now too, before e-mailing him to see what might be up.

Edit: if anyone is, and cares, I found the answer... first shipment of the year started around June 22 apparently.

Dreweyes

I'll be at SDCC speaking in a panel on Saturday, but would love to meet up with ya guys!

santi_yo

Way too late, but... congrats Mockingbird! I've been following Fancy Poster GAF for a long time and you were the core of it. So happy for you. I'll be waiting for the next drop 😊

Filthy Slug

Can anybody help me grab a thing or two from the event? I'm stuck on the East Coast, but I'd be super appreciative!

Filthy Slug

Anyone have any experience ordering from French Paper Art Club? They've said this will be released on Wednesday but haven't really given any other details like a drop time or anything like that.

Yeah, they're good peoples and I haven't had any problems with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom