• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
More Scott C. SDCC stuff, this time with Gallery Nucleus. For all the D&D shorties:

6Z10aS7.jpg

IronRinn

Today, Tuesday, July 7th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

Mark Chilcott's "Worlds Collide", 16" x 13" giclee, numbered edition of 50, $30.00

Michal Dziekan's "Ideas Are Bulletproof", 16" x 23" giclee, numbered edition of 40, $40.00

Thursday, July 9th at 12pm ET on Arcadium: "The Forgery" by David Lyle:

20" x 20" giclee print, signed and numbered edition of 50, $100.00.

Edit: Looks like the next Bottleneck Sketch Booth is going to be with Dave Perillo. Better be quick or Mockingbird will take every spot.

Today, Tuesday, July 7th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

Mark Chilcott's "Worlds Collide", 16" x 13" giclee, numbered edition of 50,

Michal Dziekan's "Ideas Are Bulletproof", 16" x 23" giclee, numbered edition of 40,
That V is lovely, if I had any idea of the wall space in my new place yet, i would...

IronRinn

That V is lovely, if I had any idea of the wall space in my new place yet, i would...

There's something almost Steadman-esque about that V print. Not in a splattery way, obviously, but the faces and composition of the figures around the chair make me think of his work. It's got a good political cartoon vibe to it.

Tiny Showcase: "Black Fox" by Diana Sudyka

8" x10", on 290gsm natural white paper, edition of 100. $25.00

Risible

FUCK. The one poster I've really been wanting is an Escape From New York one, and now there's one by no other than Taylor and it's a fucking Comic Con exclusive. :(

IronRinn

Today, Wednesday, July 8th at 12pm ET on Bottleneck:

Dave Perillo Sketch Booth: 10" x 13" commission. 50 slots available for $50.00 apiece

The remainder of Matt Tobin's print for their Exit Through the Gift Shop screening:

18" x 24" screen print, numbered edition of 85, $40.

LaneDS

Damn, that looks awesome. Are their figures usually pricey?

Guess it depends on what you consider pricey, but I'd say the overwhelming response to their Iron Giant premium figure was that it was very overpriced even in the upscale collectable figure market.

Love Ramona and basically anything Scott Pilgrim. Hoping that the price isn't prohibitive.

Hopefully it'll be closer to the Mike Mitchell Lil' Mikey and less close to the Iron Giant. Would be nice if there's a Scott one as well.

fallengorn

teeg

Anyone here attending SDCC that would be willing to pick me up an item or two for me?

I saw the Rare 30th Anniversary print that iam8bit is going to have and would love get my hands on it.

BATTLETOADS-SDCC-01.jpg

Risible

Well, this is a super longshot, but if anyone is at SDCC and doesn't care about the upcoming Ken Taylor Escape From New York print, I'd like to pay for the print and give you something from my collection for your time.

I can offer something like Stout's handbills for The Thing, or an Olly Moss Bulbasaur, or we can figure something out.

If it sounds good drop me a PM and we'll talk.

suplex

Picked up a Perillo sketch. Still debating on what to ask for, haha.

So far the only things at SDCC I'm hoping to get are the Mitchell food warrior dudes and maybe the Marvin the martian copywrong or whatever it's called.

The Delort Jaws is pretty nice too.

Omie

FUCK. The one poster I've really been wanting is an Escape From New York one, and now there's one by no other than Taylor and it's a fucking Comic Con exclusive. :(

Did you ever check out the Gabz EFNY that Grey Matter Art released? I really dig that one.

Picked up a Perillo sketch. Still debating on what to ask for, haha.
I was trying to get one, kept getting removed from my damn cart!

I know better than to think about buying Ramona, my wallet will thank me! Need something SP related at some point though

IronRinn

That Crimson Peak is incredible.

Edit:

Daniel Danger said:
Yes, I will have AP copies of Crimson Peak for sale, as well as Hannibal, moderately soon. Also that new art print I've been sneak peaking.

omgkitty

Too bad the movie isn't out for another 3 months and could be awful. I hate it when they put out posters for movies not out yet.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That Danger Crimson Peak is fucking amazing. Back-to-back dopeness with Hannibal and this one.

omgkitty

I don't think they attended last year, but maybe they did the year before (... Actually, I don't remember when I picked up the Shaun of the Dead print from them)

They did the year before last. Given they have Mondocon now and that it's the week before the con, I highly doubt they'll go this year.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Bottleneck Gallery represents hard at NYCC, and they're the go-to booth for prints there. Otherwise, Mondo usually stays away, sadly.

Sushigod7

I don't know if anyone is going to SDCC but if you happen to be by Jason Edmiston's booth and grab me a Deadpool I'll buy you some other "eyes" prints or give you money!! I'm sure they will be gone today not much chance of making it online.

fallengorn

Yeah, outside of that one year, Mondo hasn't been to NYCC and I don't expect them to be back at all. Mondo-Con pretty much fills in their fall convention circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom