• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/8/2012:

The Big Sleep Vintage Edition by Chuck Sperry

BIG-SLEEP-VINTAGE.jpg

The Big Sleep – a film by Howard Hawks
18 x 24
Vintage Edition of 10
5 colors on vintage mustard paper
Signed and Numbered

How to buy online: http://chucksperry.net/2012/08/citizen-kane-the-big-sleep-•-variant-edition-release/ @ a random time.

The Big Sleep Silver Screened Edition by Chuck Sperry

BIG-SLEEP-SILVER.jpg

The Big Sleep – a film by Howard Hawks
18 x 24
Silver Screened Edition of 10
5 colors on metallic silver paper
Signed and Numbered

How to buy online: http://chucksperry.net/2012/08/citizen-kane-the-big-sleep-•-variant-edition-release/ @ a random time.

Citizen Kane Vintage Edition by Chuck Sperry

KANE-VINTAGE.jpg

Citizen Kane – a film by Orson Welles
18 x 24
Vintage Edition of 10
4 colors on vintage mustard paper
Signed and Numbered

Citizen Kane Silver Screened Edition by Chuck Sperry

KANE-SILVER.jpg

Citizen Kane – a film by Orson Welles
18 x 24
Silver Screened Edition of 10
4 colors on metallic silver paper
Signed and Numbered

Sigma722

My order finally updated to have a tracking number. Apparently it is out for delivery today. Whatevs, getting the golden ticket would have been way to stressful.

omgkitty

Pretty sure I called this as being a print somewhere. Also, add this to the list of terrible prints from this show (almost all of them are included).

Meier

It's amazing how poor most every print from that series has been. I don't understand.. is there just no one doing quality control and telling these artists no?

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
It's amazing how poor most every print from that series has been. I don't understand.. is there just no one doing quality control and telling these artists no?
I'd be interested in seeing how much control AMC has, since these are affiliated. Wouldn't be surprised if the artists are super limited with what they can work with.

omgkitty

I'd be interested in seeing how much control AMC has, since these are affiliated. Wouldn't be surprised if the artists are super limited with what they can work with.

I always thought it would be cool to have a Mad Men series, but not with how shit this series has been. I honestly think the whole idea of each person being assigned a subject to do is crap. It should be more like a normal gallery show and everyone just does what they want.

omgkitty

Well this thread has been dead all day. Looks like a major ISO of mine has popped up and I need quick cash. Unfortunately that means my Englert's are probably going to have to go. I have The Thing print and The Walking Dead print. Selling them as a set will be cheaper, but I can do either, so if someone is interested, let me know.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Well this thread has been dead all day. Looks like a major ISO of mine has popped up and I need quick cash. Unfortunately that means my Englert's are probably going to have to go. I have The Thing print and The Walking Dead print. Selling them as a set will be cheaper, but I can do either, so if someone is interested, let me know.

Which Walking Dead do you have? I've been casually looking for a B/W variant since I missed it.

keiichi

Did anyone make it down to the Crazy 4 Cult exhibit in NYC?

It looked so crowded from some of the pics I've seen, hopefully they still have some of the prints available later this weekend.

Did anyone make it down to the Crazy 4 Cult exhibit in NYC?

It looked so crowded from some of the pics I've seen, hopefully they still have some of the prints available later this weekend.

Yeah man, it was super packed out. After you got off the line outside, you had to go to the one inside. After i left the gallery i still saw the line going around the corner. Got to meet Jensen, really nice guy, and eavesdropped on a convo between Whalen and Perillo. Also saw JC Rcchard once i walked out. Great time, great people, and surprisingly no line cutting.

Risible

Yeah man, it was super packed out. After you got off the line outside, you had to go to the one inside. After i left the gallery i still saw the line going around the corner. Got to meet Jensen, really nice guy, and eavesdropped on a convo between Whalen and Perillo. Also saw JC Rcchard once i walked out. Great time, great people, and surprisingly no line cutting.

NY superior state confirmed.

I sadly couldn't make it - there's finally a show in my home town, and I have commitments :(.

Risible

Damn, missed out on the New York Giants print :(. The only one I really wanted outside of Perillo's Come Out And Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom