• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Ken Taylor Breaking Bad print was up and it's gone.

I had it in the cart, but errored out during the checkout process. Ah well.

Ken Taylor Breaking Bad print was up and it's gone.

I had it in the cart, but errored out during the checkout process. Ah well.

iKredmumvujX3.gif

I've been refreshing the page for the last 30 minutes, waiting. Motherfuckers.

omgkitty

Glad I didn't even consider going for it. Turns out my work had the site blocked because it was listed as "music". Stupid web filter!

Meier

For those interested, Society6 has free worldwide shipping this week.. always some nice prints and/or iPhone cases, etc. available from there.

IronRinn

Totally thought I had a copy of "The Cooks" all sewn up but it seems it has slipped through my fingers. Guess I'll just wait to see if Mitchell ever gets around to releasing his APs. Not holding my breath.

Totally thought I had a copy of "The Cooks" all sewn up but it seems it has slipped through my fingers. Guess I'll just wait to see if Mitchell ever gets around to releasing his APs. Not holding my breath.

Asked Mitchell about AP's the other day:

MM said:
Hey guys, I will have APs at some point, maybe within the month. I'll post about it on twitter ahead of time

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
e1345650883.jpg

Poster by Delicious Design League. 18"x24" screen print. Signed by director / star of the film, Mads Brügger. Signed and hand numbered by the artist. Edition of 115. Printed by Delicious Design League. $35

e1345651600.jpg

Poster by Todd Slater. 18"x24" screen print. Signed and hand numbered by the artist. Edition of 360. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

e1345651542.jpg

Poster by Todd Slater. 18"x24" screen print. Signed and hand numbered by the artist. Edition of 130. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

8/23/2012:

Star Trek: The Original Series: Episode 10: The Corbomite Maneuver by Todd Slater

e1345651600.jpg

Poster by Todd Slater. 18"x24" screen print. Signed and hand numbered by the artist. Edition of 360. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $40

How to buy online: http://www.mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

Star Trek: The Original Series: Episode 10: The Corbomite Maneuver Variant Edition by Todd Slater

e1345651542.jpg

Poster by Todd Slater. 18"x24" screen print. Signed and hand numbered by the artist. Edition of 130. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

How to buy online: http://www.mondotees.com/view_category.asp?cat=12 @ a random time.

The Ambassador by Delicious Design League

e1345650883.jpg

Poster by Delicious Design League. 18"x24" screen print. Signed by director / star of the film, Mads Brügger. Signed and hand numbered by the artist. Edition of 115. Printed by Delicious Design League. $35

Sigma722

ha, double report. I was just thinking, "I wonder if the guys have updated the thread. Wait, has there ever been a double report?" *refresh*. Nice.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I already have the Daniel Danger Star Trek the Motion Picture print, but man, I'd be hard pressed to choose between that and this one from Slater. It's gorgeous.

8/23/2012:

Lego: The Lord of the Rings Artist Proof Edition by Kevin Tong

legolotrarchive_thumb.JPG

24" x 36" 4 color Screen Print on 100 lb White Cover Paper. Artist Proof Edition. signed and numbered. $70

How to buy online: http://tragicsunshine.com/art_prints/lego-lord-of-the-rings @ a random time.

This isn't a poster but Kevin Tong will have these up for sale too:

The Iron Giant Glow in the Dark Jointed Figure by Kevin Tong

_0004_Layer_5.jpg

15" x 32" Screen Print on Chip Board. $85 shipped

How to buy online: http://tragicsunshine.com/various/iron-giant @ a random time.

And though not movie related, this will be on sale too:

_0008_Layer_4.jpg

Buy it here at a random time: http://tragicsunshine.com/band_posters/the-black-keys-1 $45

Meier

Mononoke variant up! I can't go through with it.. I was at the pay now button but $200 is just too much money. :(

And sold out of course.

Sigma722

I was going to either PB it, or keep it and sell my reg, but i forgot which special character I use in my Paypal password lol. Had to look it up in my phone which has it as a shortcut. Should have just used my phone in the first place. I wonder how omgkitty is doing O.O lol

Meier

I have the regular version of Totoro and would have liked to keep the color scheme in tact but I think the Japanese text looks a little pretentious really and I just can't be spending that much on a poster.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
I have the regular version of Totoro and would have liked to keep the color scheme in tact but I think the Japanese text looks a little pretentious really and I just can't be spending that much on a poster.

just get a Mononoke regular. they run just about that 200 price on the secondary market. English, and a complementary color scheme to the Totoro reg.

I on the other hand, will stick with my pretentious japanese set ;-)

Is there a good site that lists/sells fan-made posters? I like Mondo, etc., but it's always hard to get the posters, and as some gaffers here have shown, sometimes there are some amazing fan-made posters.

omgkitty

I was going to either PB it, or keep it and sell my reg, but i forgot which special character I use in my Paypal password lol. Had to look it up in my phone which has it as a shortcut. Should have just used my phone in the first place. I wonder how omgkitty is doing O.O lol

Man, I hope omgkitty wasn't driving this time.

Thanks everybody! Glad to see people care about me :)

I was safely sitting at my desk at work when it dropped and I got one. I even had time to login to my bank account to see how much money I had. The only danger is now the amount of money in my bank account.

IronRinn

Thanks everybody! Glad to see people care about me :)

I was safely sitting at my desk at work when it dropped and I got one. I even had time to login to my bank account to see how much money I had. The only danger is now the amount of money in my bank account.

Huzzah! Congrats, dude.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I was driving this time : (

I had a strange feeling as soon as I started my car that this drop would be coming shortly after the Mondo drops. Sure enough, 5 minutes in I got the tweet text. I actually still managed to get to enter my Paypal credentials but it was gone by the time I hit purchase.

I should've asked someone on here who wasn't as interested to hold one for me...oh well, off to eBay to get a regular. It'll match my reg Totoro and it's around the same price I would've paid today for the variant (200ish).

Axiom

Every time someone links to Ebay I end up looking at the Olly Moss Black Widow print, sighing sadly and wishing I had the money for this hobby.

Dark Knight

Neo Member
Mixed bag for me this week, slipped on getting Jock's TDKR prints, but snagged a Taylor Breaking Bad print.

Also, in case anyone's missing it or wants it, I have a "White Residence" print that I'm probably looking to trade and/or sell.

KlotePino

Gonna try and get some other Englert prints and just keep an eye on the Mondo drops for stuff that interests me. Anyone have any Englert prints they'd be willing to get rid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom