• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, can't decide between the regular and variant for the RD. Might be safer to go after the regular (better chance). Hmm...

Meier

Btw, I ended up going to the Universal Monsters show at the Mondo Gallery and was completely blown away by a bunch of the pieces. Absolutely stunning stuff.. particularly one of the Frankensteins. If I had $2k to spend on artwork, I would have bought it in a heartbeat. :p

Old Tyler Stout up:

http://magicstoneproductions.bigcartel.com/category/posters

BEST_WORST_MOVIE_-_GOLD___SILVER.jpg

BEST_WORST_MOVIE_-_GREEN___GOLD-1.jpg

Mine arrived today, surprisingly well packed. Not signed, but whatever.

Thanks again!

I_Am_CC

Got one! Regular edition. Stoked to finally have a Stout print on the way. After the disappointment that was not getting frankenstein, bride or creature last week... Feels good man, real good.

UP NOW:

Escape From New York by Jay Shaw

escape-from-new-york.jpeg

Ltd to 100 copies.

Printed by Erik Anthony Hamline at Steady Print Shop , Minnesota.

12″ x 12″ screen print on French 100lb Recycled White paper with three colors : Metallic Silver, Transparent Red and Black.

Signed & numbered by Jaw Shaw.

These prints are shipping direct from the artist in the USA. $15.85

How to buy online: http://www.deathwaltzrecordingcompa...-screenprint-signed-and-numbered-by-jay-shaw/

11/15/2012:

LOTTO INFO FOR TYLER STOUT RESERVOIR DOGS. GOOD LUCK!

Reservoir Dogs by Tyler Stout

e1352909442.jpg

Poster by Tyler Stout. 36"x24" screen print with metallic inks. Signed/Hand numbered/Stamped. Edition of 700. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

&

Reservoir Dogs Variant Edition by Tyler Stout

e1352909477.jpg

Poster by Tyler Stout. 36"x24" screen print with metallic inks. Signed/Hand numbered/Stamped. Edition of 280. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $110

Information on how to buy online: http://tstoutinfo.blogspot.com/2012/11/reservoir-dogs-poster-sale-lotto-info.html

Tyler Stout said:
Reservoir Dogs poster sale lotto info
greetings from the end of 2012,
these are the lottery instructions for my Reservoir Dogs poster, regular and variant editions.

to give everyone an equal chance, posters will be sold by email lottery. you enter by email, if its picked, i'll email you and give you purchase details.

Costwise, posters will be $65 plus shipping (regular), $110 for the variant (plus shipping)

here is the RD regular, and the RD variant. both are signed and numbered and stamped on the back by me.

I am limiting people to one poster per person. you cannot buy both the regular and variant if picked.

my shipper Sarah will notify those that are picked Friday, November 16th, after 12PM Pacific Standard Time. those picked will have 5 hours to purchase.

Please check tstout.com if you are wondering about results. i will post updates there. i am unable to notify everyone that is not picked personally.

How to enter the RD lottery
email tstoutmondo@gmail.com

your email should have 2 things
1. your NAME
2. your ADDRESS
- multiple email entries will get you disqualified.
- multiple entries via different email addresses will get you disqualified.
- one entry per household, per mailing address.
- your lotto entry shipping address must match your paypal shipping address.

your address needs to match up to your paypal shipping address, which is where the posters will be shipped. we ship through paypals system, which enables shipping tracking, so the address needs to match.

FAQ:
Q: Are there any questions you get asked a lot?
A: I can't think of any at the moment.

thanks for the support guys. just got back from the gallery, everything is now ready for tomorrow night. Anything leftover will drop Sat morning at noon Est

What would be a good way to store prints besides framing them? I was looking at something called an Itoya portfolio, anyone have any experience with one of those?

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Yes! Finally won a Stout lottery : )

Didn't see the email until an hour later so I missed the variant, but oh well, I'm not complaining.

Sigma722

Yes! Finally won a Stout lottery : )

Didn't see the email until an hour later so I missed the variant, but oh well, I'm not complaining.

Nice! My wife got an email, so I was able to get a Variant, which means I sold my unsigned variant to my friend. I could have made a lot more on that *SIGH*. Good thing I'm an awesome person.

Ugh, wanted those Wizard of Oz prints, but the variant sold out while I was checking out. I hate websites that take stuff out of your cart because someone was a little faster on the checkout process. Not interested in buying the regular print if I'm not going to be able to get both.

Apparently Mondo will be doing the poster for Butt-Numb-a-Thon this year.

In the past, the posters have been parodies of film posters, with Harry Knowles replacing the star.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Nice! My wife got an email, so I was able to get a Variant, which means I sold my unsigned variant to my friend. I could have made a lot more on that *SIGH*. Good thing I'm an awesome person.

So I have the Paypal receipt for the payment, but haven't heard any other details. Any idea when they'll ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom