• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints Thread (Mondo/ACME/Dark Hall Mansion/etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12/11/2012:

Return of the Jedi by James Silvani

SWOTLTD209SS.jpg

Officially-licensed screen print.
Edition size: 250
Dimensions: 16″ x 24″
Retail Price: $50.00

How to buy online: http://darkinkart.com/ @ a random time.

Revenge of the Sith by James Silvani

SWOTLTD206SS.jpg

Officially-licensed screen print.
Edition size: 250
Dimensions: 16″ x 24″
Retail Price: $50.00

How to buy online: http://darkinkart.com/ @ a random time.

Sigma722

Cross post from pick-up thread:

One of a few recent poster pick-ups:

Art is by Tim Swope. 1/20 made for a bottleneck gallery show. I'm pretty excited to own it.

He had a (supposedly) smaller un-numbered AP run, but I don't think he ever said how many exactly, and they are already sold out.

mjc

Well, I'm gonna pay whatever it takes to get one of those LOTR prints. Sweet mercy.

Edit: I just noticed Gollum crouching in the center of Narsil. Neat.

Dark Knight

Neo Member
I couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday tomorrow. I will be snagging one of the LOTR prints.

EDIT: Oh my god. I totally missed that the outline makes Narsil.

Fuck. Been trying to save money, but if anyone scores an extra LOTR print, I would loooooooooooooove to buy it off of you.

(I'll try to get a copy myself, of course)

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Fuck. Been trying to save money, but if anyone scores an extra LOTR print, I would loooooooooooooove to buy it off of you.

(I'll try to get a copy myself, of course)

hahaha... extra... hahaha

the real question is which one you go for, cause going for both could end you up with nothing

V_Ben

Banned
yeah, right now I like the green for sure, I think.... buuuuut.

damn you Olly.

You guys thought Bride was rough a couple weeks ago. Wait for this shit.

Its going to destroy me. I remember trying to get an avengers print using University internet... Going to try and stay at home for this one.

lupinko

What do you guys use to nab stuff on Mondo, some browser script? Unlike the other prints, I don't want to take any chances for any potential Django Unchained print (given the previous, it's likely by Tyler Stout).

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
What do you guys use to nab stuff on Mondo, some browser script? Unlike the other prints, I don't want to take any chances for any potential Django Unchained print (given the previous, it's likely by Tyler Stout).

there's nothing really you can do for Stout or Moss, just pray

12/13/2012:

Holiday Flatfile Sale by JC Richard

jcrichard_compilation+header.jpg

JC Richard said:
Ready for the annual microcosmicmedia Holiday Flatfile Sale? Let's do it Thursday December 13 at 3PM EST. Rummaging around in the archives after the craziness of 2012... this should be fun.

ALSO: I'll be finally putting up the BATCAVE Sideshow Variant APs up at that time.
I have very few to sell so don't be late! I'll also have a couple of 2-print matching sets available as well (regular + variant).

Any questions let me know- see you then-

How to buy online: http://microcosmicmedia.blogspot.com/ @ 12:00 PAC

I could create a NeoGAF Art Print Group crest design for a small limited screenprinted poster, or perhaps t-shirt.

Ohhhhh! Great idea! Screen printing might be costly though. They would require a minimum of 50 prints and the smallest size is 18x24. If it were Giclee it would be more affordable.

Thoughts?

Dreweyes

Ohhhhh! Great idea! Screen printing might be costly though. They would require a minimum of 50 prints and the smallest size is 18x24. If it were Giclee it would be more affordable.

Thoughts?

I'm totally down for that!
Any suggestions from people on what they'd like to see in the crest?

12/13/2012:

The Lord of the Rings
by Olly Moss

Olly-Moss-Lord-of-the-Rings-regular.jpg

15"x36" screen print. Hand-numbered edition of 580. $50.

How to buy online: http://www.mondotees.com/POSTERS_c_12.html @ a random time.

The Lord of the Rings
Variant Edition by Olly Moss

Olly-Moss-Lord-of-the-Rings-variant.jpg

15"x36" screen print. Hand-numbered edition of 285. $90.

How to buy online: http://www.mondotees.com/POSTERS_c_12.html @ a random time.
Oh man, I'm going to try for these but it'll be a bitch and a half to grab them. Good luck everybody.

Meier

The detail shots are fantastic. I actually prefer the orange when seeing the real thing, but I'm not going to risk it. Green will be my target.

Axiom

Though I don't regret picking up the Baroness print the other day, I do regret not having the money for the Olly - so good!

However, I have a question. As this is one of my favourite threads on the forum, I figured I might ask here as well

Does anyone know a qualified, working graphic designer I can pop a few questions too? I have a week to hand in this assignment and everyone I've asked keeps putting me off.

I'm starting to panic.

Sushigod7

Dreweyes and Mockingbird you guys are awesome! I'm in for the print if you get one going.

I'm going to be living on the Mondo page for the reg version. I've missed so many of the Moss prints and kick myself every time. I literally have no ass left I have to get one! So can you save a CC in the Mondo account or use Paypal for fast check-out? I'm in there don't see any options.

Sigma722

Dreweyes and Mockingbird you guys are awesome! I'm in for the print if you get one going.

I'm going to be living on the Mondo page for the reg version. I've missed so many of the Moss prints and kick myself every time. I literally have no ass left I have to get one! So can you save a CC in the Mondo account or use Paypal for fast check-out? I'm in there don't see any options.

you can manage autofill settings in chrome, and probably firefox, where you can double click and it fill in the cc, and then you only have to type the back side pin number thingy. helps a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom