• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Salty Spitoon [Mafia] |OT| How tough are you?

SalvaPot

Good morning

tumblr_inline_n3zp5gm8611r3g60l.png

Good Morning sunshine.

How you feeling?

Nice glasses.

t1443241800z4.png

Night ends when all commands have been submitted or when countdowns reaches zero.

Fireblend

Banned
I don't care bout no alliance. I'm just going to use my spinning wheel to take out Corn or Splinter and hope I have higher priority. If I do then my job will be done.

Sorian

Banned
Oh, an alliance formed without me, guess this thread won't need my input then. I'll just send my kill command along and make sure I fuck one of you over by morning :)

Sorian

Banned
Oh yeah and screw you guys, I won't reveal who I just sent the kill command on so you'll be missing information in the morning to figure out kill order ^_^

Whoops

CzarTim

Mak and King kill Launch
Kris and I kill Sorian
Splint and Hyper kill Fire

Corn you can roll a die and kill one of the three as a back up.
Corn, please kill Launch. In the event that one of the Magnificent Seven attempts to betray us and kill Mak, we'll have a back up to remove Undesirable Number One.

Sorian

Banned
Oh, right, and since it appears that I won't make it to morning anyway, might as well not let this go to waste.

DEATHNOTE: KingKitty 27/09/2015

CzarTim

What I'd like to know is why Tim is so salty ? Grew up in the salt mines?

I offered you a spot in the DR Alliance, you disavowed the mere notion of alliances and then called us all idiots. Did you expect to make it to the end of the game given that attitude? Hyper and Kris were more than eager to work as a team. Thus the Magnificent Seven was born.

I offered you a spot in the DR Alliance, you disavowed the mere notion of alliances and then called us all idiots. Did you expect to make it to the end of the game given that attitude? Hyper and Kris were more than eager to work as a team. Thus the Magnificent Seven was born.

No you didnt.

Six of us, including you, were from DR. We would have controlled the vote. This is before I was aware of a night start. So, while I did not say your (or anyone's) name, it was an implicit offer.

Since it's a night start we really needed seven alliance members to control the kills.

I wasn't a player in DR though. That's how I understood it.

Ok, so, how about this. I'm going to kill Makai regardless, how about you just sub me in his spot? I mean, he ruined DR for everybody else, why should he get a spot?

CzarTim

I wasn't a player in DR though. That's how I understood it.

Ok, so, how about this. I'm going to kill Makai regardless, how about you just sub me in his spot? I mean, he ruined DR for everybody else, why should he get a spot?

If the Magnificent Seven stick to the plan, you will hopefully die before Mak does. We do not know for sure the priority, but we will have three killers on you just to be sure.

This is why I urge the Magnificent Seven not to deviate from the plan. If even one person does they risk their own death for little gain. We have 2 kills per Undesirable, it is highly probable than at least one has a higher priority.

We can worry about tomorrow's allegiances when the bodies fall.

Hey Fireblend, can I talk you into putting your kill on CzarTim?

How about you Sorian?

We should make our own alliance to at least take out the guy who marginalized us.

I'm expecting at least one betrayal among the "Magnificent Seven". Hell, it'll probably be Tim, because he's a scumbag through and through.

Most likely though, KK will want revenge for DR and being busses out by Makai. However, he's already dead in 2 days, so I suppose the group turning on him would be redundant. He can basically do whatever he wants until 9/27

Sorian

Banned
Hey Fireblend, can I talk you into putting your kill on CzarTim?

How about you Sorian?

We should make our own alliance to at least take out the guy who marginalized us.

My kill order is already in and I have no intention of changing it or disclosing it. My final form of ill will will be to confuse them on what the kill order was during night 1. I've also guarenteed myself a kill during night 2 which should further confuse the pot. My odds of winning have already become 0% so the best I could do was make it harder for others :)

My kill order is already in and I have no intention of changing it or disclosing it. My final form of ill will will be to confuse them on what the kill order was during night 1. I've also guarenteed myself a kill during night 2 which should further confuse the pot. My odds of winning have already become 0% so the best I could do was make it harder for others :)

Ok, that's fair enough.

Unfortunately, changing my kill to Tim, chances are I'll die before my kill goes through. Hmm. It'd be better to kill one of my targets.

Should I gamble that KK betrays Makai and he kills him before Makai can kill me, and I kill CornBro? Decisions...

Talk to me Sorian, what should I do?

Also, I noticed I've been posting a lot, but unfortunately it looks like nobody us going to post again until the night is over, which is malarkey

Sorian

Banned
Talk to me Sorian, what should I do?

Also, I noticed I've been posting a lot, but unfortunately it looks like nobody us going to post again until the night is over, which is malarkey

I would urge you to do what I'm doing and make a kill without disclosing it to others. If you really need my advice, killing Corn is your best bet. kingkitty is best left alive until he has a heart attack and makai doesn't have a lot of friends so he might be betrayed sooner rather than later.

Sorian

Banned
I'm going to have a lot to say to you guys when we're dead. They won't be pretty.

Hey, don't be mad at me. I went to sleep for the night and woke up in an impossible situation. I'm good at negotiating but I don't think I was going to break a group of 7 who have no reason to listen to me.

Top Bottom