• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Secret World |OT| Everything is True

Males really get the shaft in the character creator. Wife's character looks WAAAAY better than mine. >_>

Just need to decide on a name (that isn't taken) and I'm in!

Woakes

My only two real problems so far with The Secret World is that after Kingsmouth, the game declines in terms of tangability, coherent plot, and mission quality. It doesn't fall off a cliff or anything drastic like that, and it does have peaks here and there, but it doesn't really reach the giddy heights of the first real area again.

My other issue is that while it's approach to questing is fantastic, heck the whole game is fantastic; I've already cancelled my subscription (so I can play out the first month and then be done). There just isn't the content. While admittedly I'm one of those no life basement dwelling content consumers, I'm also fairly sure that even a casual player will only get a couple of months tops out of it, maybe stretch that to three.

With only 6-10 main quest npc's per area with at most 3 quests per giver, it's just too little content, even though that contents fabulous.

Still, I firmly believe that all that aside, within the games zombified, putrid, rotting body, there lies a heart pumping fresh blood into a stagnant genre. I hope it catches on.

Jubbly

My only two real problems so far with The Secret World is that after Kingsmouth, the game declines in terms of tangability, coherent plot, and mission quality. It doesn't fall off a cliff or anything drastic like that, and it does have peaks here and there, but it doesn't really reach the giddy heights of the first real area again.

My other issue is that while it's approach to questing is fantastic, heck the whole game is fantastic; I've already cancelled my subscription (so I can play out the first month and then be done). There just isn't the content. While admittedly I'm one of those no life basement dwelling content consumers, I'm also fairly sure that even a casual player will only get a couple of months tops out of it, maybe stretch that to three.

With only 6-10 main quest npc's per area with at most 3 quests per giver, it's just too little content, even though that contents fabulous.

Still, I firmly believe that all that aside, within the games zombified, putrid, rotting body, there lies a heart pumping fresh blood into a stagnant genre. I hope it catches on.

There are 60 quests in Kingsmouth alone - have you completed them all? Have you done the same in every other zone? Have you participated in PvP? Have you tried healing and tanking roles? Have you ventured into the dungeons? Have you collected the puzzle pieces to unlock the world bosses that require dozens of players to kill? Have you tried the harder dungeon difficulty modes?

There is a ton to do in this game, far more than just the main quests and those of the marked quest givers.

Woakes

There are 60 quests in Kingsmouth alone - have you completed them all? Have you done the same in every other zone? Have you participated in PvP? Have you tried healing and tanking roles? Have you ventured into the dungeons? Have you collected the puzzle pieces to unlock the world bosses that require dozens of players to kill? Have you tried the harder dungeon difficulty modes?

There is a ton to do in this game, far more than just the main quests and those of the marked quest givers.

Actually apart from Men in Black Vans (It was bugged) yes. Sure I haven't done a dungeon in elite mode yet, or got all the decks, but that's just time sink completionist stuff to me. With 3 decks completed, and currently I'm in
Transylvania
I think it's safe to say I'll have seen the major content by the end of the first month. I even solved all the investigations so far (the ones that work okay) without spoilers.

Yeah I could get every single deck, do every dungeon in elite and then nightmare mode, but I'm more the explorer type. Re-doing content for better drops or more AP isn't my idea of fun.

But even if it took you 6 months to explore every nook and cranny, there isn't going to be as much content as exists now released again by then. In some form or another you'll have to resort to time sinks/repetitions to keep the game alive for yourself, and that's not my thing.

I don't feel cheated at all, that's not my point. I think the game is amazing. I feel like £40 for the experience I'm having is money well spent. I just think it's more like Borderlands quantity of content, than MMO level of content.

Males really get the shaft in the character creator. Wife's character looks WAAAAY better than mine. >_>

Just need to decide on a name (that isn't taken) and I'm in!

Don't worry, they're releasing a more robust character editor in the next few months I believe (August I think). I think part of it will be in the vein of 'plastic surgeons' so you can re-edit your current character. Honestly, I think both sexes have some really creepy looking faces.

Hawk269

Am I suppose to be in the coast enviroment already? I only have about 3-4 hours put into the game and have a quest that has like 18 tiers and I am already in the coast region. I think I am on tier 12 or so, but it seems like I am progressing too fast or something. I am still coming to terms with the game being that I am noobish mmo player. I cannot remember the name of the quest, but involved venturing to the coast enviroment (South Coast) or something it is called.

Am I suppose to be in the coast enviroment already? I only have about 3-4 hours put into the game and have a quest that has like 18 tiers and I am already in the coast region. I think I am on tier 12 or so, but it seems like I am progressing too fast or something. I am still coming to terms with the game being that I am noobish mmo player. I cannot remember the name of the quest, but involved venturing to the coast enviroment (South Coast) or something it is called.

That quest is your main storyline quest and yes, coastal environment is where you start.

xeris

That's the storyline quest that winds thru the first 3 zones. If that's all you're doing you'll run into a brick wall in a heck of a hurry without the gear to go on. You need to take the other quests you run into along the way. For example, did you take the kill zombie quest from the guy near the tent when you first zone into Kingsmouth?

Hawk269

That's the storyline quest that winds thru the first 3 zones. If that's all you're doing you'll run into a brick wall in a heck of a hurry without the gear to go on. You need to take the other quests you run into along the way. For example, did you take the kill zombie quest from the guy near the tent when you first zone into Kingsmouth?

Got it. I played some of the side quests in Kingsmouth and then I guess it was the main story line that took me the Coast area. I will go back to Kingsmouth because I know there were a lot of quests that were labled as hard that I did not do. Like I said I am fairly noobish to MMO's, but played a little bit of WoW, SWTOR, Rift etc. and so far I am liking this game a lot more than those. It just seems a little complicated. For all the quests I have done, I have yet to find a vendor or something similar to buy and/or upgrade my weopons etc. Maybe I am missing something?

xeris

Got it. I played some of the side quests in Kingsmouth and then I guess it was the main story line that took me the Coast area. I will go back to Kingsmouth because I know there were a lot of quests that were labled as hard that I did not do. Like I said I am fairly noobish to MMO's, but played a little bit of WoW, SWTOR, Rift etc. and so far I am liking this game a lot more than those. It just seems a little complicated. For all the quests I have done, I have yet to find a vendor or something similar to buy and/or upgrade my weopons etc. Maybe I am missing something?

Vendors are Council of Venice. You'll find them just North of the police station. Also the thing to keep in mind is that quest hubs in this game are only sort of hubs. The idea is when you finish one quest you'll be within shouting distance of its replacement. The idea is to follow the quests in circles instead of returning to the hub. Eventually quests will lead you back there.

owlbeak

You do NOT want to go do just the story quests all in one go.

So, yeah, you should go back to Kingsmouth and get XP and equipment and do the quests there. Well, that's what I would do. Savage Coast can be very rough, especially if you're only 3-4 hours in. I had nearly 40 hours of game time put in Kingsmouth before I went to the Savage Coast for the first time, if that gives you any frame of reference. However, you're free to go about it any way you choose. :)

Guesong

Quick question about buddy key :

Is it 24 hours in-game time starting the second you log in, or 24 hours real-time starting the second you log in?

Say I play 2 hours on Saturday and 0 on Sunday, can I even play on Monday?

owlbeak

Been running around the Savage Coast for a day now. Just crafted my first QL4 weapon. Then, I forgot all about my council of venice tokens and went to the vendor at the Bait store and they're selling QL5 weapons. I haven't been getting QL5 drops for talismans yet, so I guess I'm not behind on gear (mostly QL3, some QL4). I got a little worried there for a minute!

Riggs

Banned
Total nerd question here. I am not in this beta, but have any of you tried the TXAA yet? Only game out right now that supports TXAA is this one, so I just was wondering how good it looks.

(If it's out of beta excuse my ignorance)

Hoplatee

Egypt is awesome. I really started to lose interest in Blue Mountains (Really terrible zone, sorry!) but Egypt made it all good again.

Total nerd question here. I am not in this beta, but have any of you tried the TXAA yet? Only game out right now that supports TXAA is this one, so I just was wondering how good it looks.

(If it's out of beta excuse my ignorance)

Neh, does not work yet. Will be activated in some patch. (Was hoping it would have been with the latest patch!)

Madouu

Finally finished Win-Win, it took a while ...

And yes I agree, BM isn't a zone I liked very much but I didn't hate it neither. SC and Kingsmouth are way more awesome. I started Egypt yesterday and I've liked what I've seen so far. Being an arabic speaker, I like the details they put into the ad panels around the town (which actually mean stuff) and most of the dialogues/sounds in arabic I've heard are pretty decent, always a plus. The music you hear in some of the houses though is moroccan/algerian most of the time, and has nothing to do with Egypt. Still good :D

Now if only I could find a group for the darkness war to go back to Egypt ...

Can I get an invite into the GAF Templar Cabal? Character name is Kazehaya. Wife's character is Loreza. She has a GAF account but doesn't post much. Do we need to be online to accept? If so, we'll be on around 6 or 7 PM EST.

Time for some early impressions. Going to get the bad out of the way first...

The naming system is an exercise in frustration and not the best way to motivate people to play your game.

You can enter a First Name, Last Name, and Nickname but Funcom chose to use players' Nicknames as the unique identifier. I'm also guessing that due to the game's cross-dimensional mechanics that this unique identifier spans multiple dimensions which results in an even lower chance of getting the name that you want. I am already seeing a lot of unique and interesting variations of names and a lot of ridiculous names like you see on Xbox Live (e.g. DarkPrincessX). I guess it's fine for some people to just pop in a random generated name but things like character name and appearance are important to a lot of other people, especially since they are going to be spending a lot of time with that character. I really sympathized with my wife as she sat there for about 2 or more hours plugging names into the character creator until she finally claimed one that she could live with.

The combat still feels clunky, primarily the movement, but pretty much any standard MMO combat system is going to feel this way after TERA. I think that if you're used to tab target, hot key MMOs, you will be pretty happy. I can't imagine the Guild Wars 2 combat system being much better. I do wish the weapons had a little more impact and feedback. The current weapon sound design and effects are a little underwhelming. This may improve as you progress but I haven't unlocked many of the advanced abilities yet.

I like the dodge mechanic quite a bit but wish it had a shorter cooldown. It's nice to be able to evade in any direction by double tapping the corresponding W, A, S, or D key. This wasn't in the first beta that I played and it helps make the combat feel less stationary. The combat is more satisfying than something like WOW, Rift, or SWTOR but nowhere near the level of action oriented combat in TERA. After completing a few quests I can say that the combat is really starting to grow on me though.

I haven't looked at the options yet but I'm hoping I can increase my camera movement speed or mouse sensitivity. That should help.

The weapon system and ability wheel is really interesting. There are a lot of different combinations and potential builds you can come up with. I'm still learning the ropes but currently attempting a build using Pistols and Elementalism. My wife is aiming for the Preacher deck and using Sword with Blood magic. I thought about going for the Executioner deck since it has a cool outfit but not sure I really like the fist weapon and wasn't a big fan of the Tai Chi based Chaos magic. The other deck outfits were kind of unappealing to me. Are there any benefits to using decks other than fast ability swapping and the outfits?

I'm currently working on quests in Kingsmouth and really enjoying myself. I love the dialog and storytelling. This is definitely a breath of fresh air from the standard MMO questing system and leveling experience.

On the performance side of things, I'm running Direct X 11 and using the SMAA injector and everything has been really smooth. I haven't seen much yet but I think the game looks fantastic so far.

Anyone listened to the Bombcast? I suspect Jeff not really liking the game but who knows.

One of their other dudes, Alex, had some strange things to say about it. Honestly if you dont like the source material and have little interest in MMOs, I don't think the game will do it for you. For me however, some of my favorite subjects to research are crammed in here and its basically an homage to Lovecraft and weird fiction. It's amazing.

What did he end up saying?

Can I get an invite into the GAF Templar Cabal? Character name is Kazehaya. Wife's character is Loreza. She has a GAF account but doesn't post much. Do we need to be online to accept? If so, we'll be on around 6 or 7 PM EST.

Time for some early impressions. Going to get the bad out of the way first...

The naming system is an exercise in frustration and not the best way to motivate people to play your game.

You can enter a First Name, Last Name, and Nickname but Funcom chose to use players' Nicknames as the unique identifier. I'm also guessing that due to the game's cross-dimensional mechanics that this unique identifier spans multiple dimensions which results in an even lower chance of getting the name that you want. I am already seeing a lot of unique and interesting variations of names and a lot of ridiculous names like you see on Xbox Live (e.g. DarkPrincessX). I guess it's fine for some people to just pop in a random generated name but things like character name and appearance are important to a lot of other people, especially since they are going to be spending a lot of time with that character. I really sympathized with my wife as she sat there for about 2 or more hours plugging names into the character creator until she finally claimed one that she could live with.

The combat still feels clunky, primarily the movement, but pretty much any standard MMO combat system is going to feel this way after TERA. I think that if you're used to tab target, hot key MMOs, you will be pretty happy. I can't imagine the Guild Wars 2 combat system being much better. I do wish the weapons had a little more impact and feedback. The current weapon sound design and effects are a little underwhelming. This may improve as you progress but I haven't unlocked many of the advanced abilities yet.

I like the dodge mechanic quite a bit but wish it had a shorter cooldown. It's nice to be able to evade in any direction by double tapping the corresponding W, A, S, or D key. This wasn't in the first beta that I played and it helps make the combat feel less stationary. The combat is more satisfying than something like WOW, Rift, or SWTOR but nowhere near the level of action oriented combat in TERA. After completing a few quests I can say that the combat is really starting to grow on me though.

I haven't looked at the options yet but I'm hoping I can increase my camera movement speed or mouse sensitivity. That should help.

The weapon system and ability wheel is really interesting. There are a lot of different combinations and potential builds you can come up with. I'm still learning the ropes but currently attempting a build using Pistols and Elementalism. My wife is aiming for the Preacher deck and using Sword with Blood magic. I thought about going for the Executioner deck since it has a cool outfit but not sure I really like the fist weapon and wasn't a big fan of the Tai Chi based Chaos magic. The other deck outfits were kind of unappealing to me. Are there any benefits to using decks other than fast ability swapping and the outfits?

I'm currently working on quests in Kingsmouth and really enjoying myself. I love the dialog and storytelling. This is definitely a breath of fresh air from the standard MMO questing system and leveling experience.

On the performance side of things, I'm running Direct X 11 and using the SMAA injector and everything has been really smooth. I haven't seen much yet but I think the game looks fantastic so far.

Once you add the SMAA injector the game really starts to shine; at least it has for me. It's a really great looking game if you ask me, lots of style.

I've added you to my friends list and will send you a Cabal invite next time Im on. We're pretty small (sitting at 5 members) so I hope more people will go Templar so we can get some more numbers.

I've also changed the name to Global Amalgam Fellowship, abbreviation makes a bit more sense now.

derFeef

Decks are primarily a guidance with the benefit of an outfit unlock. You can save your current skill and talisman loadout in your character menu anyway. I personally have two builds saved - one more single target dmg using hammer and shotgun, and one survivability build using hammer and chaos magic. (Aiming for Puritan and Warlock first).

I also think Dragon have the best outfits (visually) bar none, but that's personal taste :)
I also suggest palying at least the beginning of the other factions sometime as it gives you a good impression of their "style".

And I agree on the combat, it's still tabbing and pressing keys, but it grows on one for sure if you pay more attention to your builder and consumer skills - animations do get better in the inner wheel, but I think they could have gone more nuts with it sometimes. What improved the feel of the combat to me greatly was disabling dmg numbers, target decals, and spell effects of other players.

So I'm working towards the Preacher deck on the Templar side (Blood Magic and Blade) and I'm experimenting with some of the Blood Magic Healing skills and am having a tough time. I'm not sure I'm using the shields/healing spells properly. I don't seem to get much in the way of benefit from them during combat. Should I be engaging multiple shields prior to combat? Any direction/tips you can give me on this GAF?

TheYanger

So I'm working towards the Preacher deck on the Templar side (Blood Magic and Blade) and I'm experimenting with some of the Blood Magic Healing skills and am having a tough time. I'm not sure I'm using the shields/healing spells properly. I don't seem to get much in the way of benefit from them during combat. Should I be engaging multiple shields prior to combat? Any direction/tips you can give me on this GAF?

The initial heals for most of the healing trees are quite weak, also, if you're not wearing at least a few pieces of healing gear (+heal instead of +power) they are basically garbage.

TheYanger said:
The initial heals for most of the healing trees are quite weak, also, if you're not wearing at least a few pieces of healing gear (+heal instead of +power) they are basically garbage.
Ok, so it's not just me then. I have some decent +healing items equipped but it sounds like I may be better off concentrating on damage skills and foregoing the healing line until I get to the next tier of skills.

TheYanger

Ok, so it's not just me then. I have some decent +healing items equipped but it sounds like I may be better off concentrating on damage skills and foregoing the healing line until I get to the next tier of skills.

It's not that those skills are bad per se, but they need the passives and stuff to prop them up. It would be too easy to just toss a heal on any bar and be invincible otherwise, basically.

derFeef

Also keep in mind that some healing skills need resources to pull off a larger heal.

edit: giantbomb QL is up, cruious what they think:
http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-the-secret-world/17-6326/

"If I want to know the truth about humanity, I need only to read the comments section on youtube"

If I would get a penny everytime a Lumie pulls off an quasi internet meme, I would be rich in 10 hours!

Also keep in mind that some healing skills need resources to pull off a larger heal.
That's kind of where I'm confused. If I try to pull up a barrier prior to starting combat, I get a blood letting prompt and start losing health. So it seems like I have to build up resources to be able to activate the barrier/heal without penalty. That sound right?

I know it sounds ultra noobish but I'm trying to stay away from reading too much into build guides and play around in-game experimenting. It just seems that the resources I'm building would be better spent using a high damage blood spell than the barrier/heal stuff since the return is so minimal.

If I would get a penny everytime a Lumie pulls off an quasi internet meme, I would be rich in 10 hours!
The Operator dude in the Illuminati faction missions is embarrassingly bad, though. "I am disappoint." "just look at all these fucks I give" "I don't know, therefore aliens."

-facepalm

owlbeak

An update on chat issues.
Hi guys!

I just thought it was time to give you a bit of an update on the issues with the chat system that some of you are experiencing; what exactly is happening, and what we're doing to solve it.

First, some background. Before we did the Single Server upgrade of the Dreamworld engine, the dimensions were completely separate on the server-side. Each dimension had their own set of server processes "driving" it, including one chatserver each.

The idea behind the Single Server upgrade was that the pool of servers would be completely shared between all the different dimensions, meaning a dimension in the new system is much more of a virtual concept. This technology is what makes the cross-dimension PvP matches, joining your friends in other dimensions, and (most relevant here) chatting to everyone through tells to players on other dimensions, cross-dimension cabal channels, team chat channels, and so forth, possible.

To properly implement this chat functionality, the technology for the chat backend had to undergo a complete upgrade. While the frontend (what you see in the client) may look similar to previous Dreamworld engine games, the backend is now completely different. As there's too much traffic for a single server to handle, the load has to be distributed: We structured a network of chat servers that all talk to each other, to the clients (you), and to the game servers.

So, to the problem itself. At some point after we "went live" with the game, some of the servers would suddenly stop talking to the other servers for periods of time. Unfortunately, this means that any player that connects to a problematic server while it's not communicating won't be able to chat, as the chat servers need information from the game, which they can't get. Players already connected to the server can also only talk to each other during this. The server will eventually recover, but it takes some time before everything gets synced up.

We never saw this internally while testing the technology, or during the various betas. And while the first beta weekend had an issue with the chatserver being unavailable for a time, the cause wasn't the same, so there wasn't much we could do about this ahead of time.

Again, the problem with solving this is that it's very hard to reproduce the issue in a controlled environment where we can debug it. This means that everything takes a lot longer than we'd like in terms of pinpointing problems and testing out solutions. At this point, we are working on several fixes for this, and some backup plans, as fast as humanly possible. We can't thank you (our players) enough for your patience while we repair this, and hope that you won't have to wait too much longer!

I can assure you we have our top men working on it. Top men.

UPDATE:

We applied a hotfix to the chatservers a couple of hours ago, which so far seems to have resolved most of the issues.
I really appreciate how communicative they are being and are acknowledging and addressing issues in a public manner instead of just not commenting on them.

owlbeak

Also - July 31st free content pack preview - http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/07/12/a-sneaky-glimpse-at-the-secret-worlds-july-update/

TL;DR: They're adding more investigation missions to some existing NPCs and new dialogue, etc. They are calling these content updates "issues" like a comic.

The reason these are ‘issues’ rather than update is because, despite looking back so often, they all aim to move the game forward. Every month there will be more to do, more stories to discover and more of the bigger picture available for those willing to connect the plots. New stuff. Sure, seen it before, if not as regularly and widely as promised here. The most exciting prospect by far though, and don’t expect this in the immediate future, is the idea of subtraction. Eventually The Secret World will start to change forever. Imagine, instead of discovering more of Sam Krieg’s story, you were to find that he’d been killed off in the latest issue? What an investigation mission that could turn out to be. I expressed concern about latecomers to the game – wouldn’t they then miss out on that character’s missions and dialogue?

Yes they would and, indeed, yes they will. But that’s how a world creates a history for itself, in the conversations about what has been before but is no longer, and in the memories of those players whose experiences can no longer be replicated. The idea of a changing world, which evolves not through procedural wizardry or player action but rather through the guiding hand of a team of writers, goes a long way to explaining both why The Secret World isn’t simply a single player game with an MMO glued onto it and, if the changes are significant and the monthly plan is adhered to, justifying that subscription fee.

kurahador

To answer the spoiler:
I jumped off the cliff instead of clicking. All the way down the voice cursed at me, told me I'd be destroyed by the coming darkness, etc.

Bahh...I just finish that part. Didn't know you have to do that to
reject

To Illuminati brethren, please invite me to cabal. Name is the same as my nick.

Jubbly

Bahh...I just finish that part. Didn't know you have to do that to
reject

To Illuminati brethren, please invite me to cabal. Name is the same as my nick.

Don't worry about it, the choice is not binding. (Deliberately not spoilered as so many people have fretted about it online and in-game)

owlbeak

Killing off existing characters is pretty radical, but I love the idea.
It's a really wild idea for a persistent world MMO with a revolving customer base. But I REALLY love it. I like the idea of the world gaining its own history with a real past, not just a past as in the quests you did earlier.

Eventually The Secret World will start to change forever. Imagine, instead of discovering more of Sam Krieg’s story, you were to find that he’d been killed off in the latest issue? What an investigation mission that could turn out to be. I expressed concern about latecomers to the game – wouldn’t they then miss out on that character’s missions and dialogue?

Yes they would and, indeed, yes they will. But that’s how a world creates a history for itself, in the conversations about what has been before but is no longer, and in the memories of those players whose experiences can no longer be replicated. The idea of a changing world, which evolves not through procedural wizardry or player action but rather through the guiding hand of a team of writers, goes a long way to explaining both why The Secret World isn’t simply a single player game with an MMO glued onto it and, if the changes are significant and the monthly plan is adhered to, justifying that subscription fee.

:O

FGMPR

Banned
The whole "vibe" of this release in comparison to AoC is pretty amazing. That was a huge release that so many found disappointing, with a large section of the forums and general MMO community shitting on it and dragging its retail success down the shitter as it dropped subs at an incredible rate. The AoC folks on the official forums would also frequently talk out their arses, delete threads they didn't like etc and the whole thing felt like a disaster.

This game has started off with a seemingly much smaller launch, but the general reaction has been as positive as I've ever seen for an MMO launch, not too mention how receptive they seem to be to any issues that are popping up as well as giving solid dates for ongoing future content. It helps that this is a much better game and a more progressive MMO, also.

Funcom have seriously learned from their mistakes as they have handled this game amazingly well since launch, imo.

Hawk269

I am loving this game even more now. I went back to the begining area to do some of the sidequests and really enjoying it. Even though I am fairly noobish in the MMO scene, I did play some WoW, SWTOR, Rift etc..and what i like about this game is how different it is from what seems like a cookie cutter mold of typical mmo's. While I am still learning the game and dont fully understand everything, but what I I have played I enjoyed big time.

If someone would like another friend on their list, please add me. I am Illuminati and character name is "Acrobat".

I don't know why Giant Bomb even bother to cover MMOs, it's pretty clear none of the guys enjoy them.

Same here, most likely to "appeal to the masses" but the refernece point he used was off. Something about it being a game through a "terrible Lynchian lens with a Second World graphics engine".

I disagree on both. Maybe I'm missing the Lynchian influence? Lovecraftian, without a doubt, it's clear. But David Lynch?

Anyway, I called him out on it on Twitter and he never responded. My guess is he didn't play it (in his tweet it said "From what I've seen".)

Top Bottom