• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The witch is back in Agatha All Along’s first trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

Trogdor1123

Looks pretty meh to me. The Halloween tie in might be good though so I’m hoping I’m wrong. I loved her character in Wandavision

RaptorGTA

I liked how the actress was in Wandavision....though the ending of Wandavision really sucked.

There are some scenes that look good but others that are just.... ha ha Marvel humor ha ha. if this was like Evil Dead with the creepy/ gross humor...could be awesome. But ain't feeling it with the trailer.

I also cannot invest in anything Marvel anymore.

Soodanim

This is the way the world MCU ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

It might be good, but these days it's more "Oh, that's still going? Huh." than anything else. The title alone is trying to resurrect interest from how many years ago now? 3 years, apparently.

Good luck to her though, Hahn did well in Wandavision.

ShadowNate

Aubrey Plaza is in this, and Wandavision was good until the last episodes (and ignoring all the shitty "outside world" stuff) -- I'm interested in this, at least for a couple of episodes.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I thought the trailer looked ok. I would probably give it a go but I didn't like Wandavision and I presume half the story is related to it. My problem with Marvel is that I feel like you have to watch all of it, and I don't want to.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Unfortunately... its Disney so it's essentially Impossible to say anything about it without being labeled in one way or another.

But man, that looks painfully mediocre. Kathryn Hahn is too good for this.

It was always a stupid idea to greenlight a spinoff based on a meme song from wandavision. But that would be Disney, always making the bad decision

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I thought the trailer looked ok. I would probably give it a go but I didn't like Wandavision and I presume half the story is related to it. My problem with Marvel is that I feel like you have to watch all of it, and I don't want to.

All you need to know is that in the last episode, Wanda put Agatha in a spell to trap her in that town.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I just don't have the interest in Marvel anymore. I haven't watched anything since loki season 1 and I dont feel like I'm missing much.

You actually aren't. Because most of these shows and movies are barely connected. Only Ms. Marvel and Loki are connected to the larger story. Hawkeye and Falcon and the Winter Soldier are tangentially connected to the main multiverse story.

Doom85

You actually aren't. Because most of these shows and movies are barely connected. Only Ms. Marvel and Loki are connected to the larger story. Hawkeye and Falcon and the Winter Soldier are tangentially connected to the main multiverse story.

jgZcSov.gif

I assume you meant to say Ms Marvel and Loki connect to the main multiverse story, while Hawkeye and Falcon/Winter Soldier connect to the larger story.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
This could’ve been good before the flood gates of dog shit opened. I may fuck with it only because it’s around Halloween and fits perfectly for that time of year.

Marvel needs to bring in the X men, fantastic 4, and pivot to dr doom being the main villain.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
jgZcSov.gif

I assume you meant to say Ms Marvel and Loki connect to the main multiverse story, while Hawkeye and Falcon/Winter Soldier connect to the larger story.

Yeah. Basically. I guess the main story is the multiverse story since it's the Multiverse saga... And the larger story is the rebuilding of the heroes. I dunno... My brain is wrecked. LoL

Neon Xenon

At this point, I wouldn't totally fault anyone for dismissing a Marvel show/even a film right off the bat or simply not being interested. The results from most of their recent efforts have been mixed enough to where the apathy people express isn't a surprise to me at all.

Trilobit

I actually liked Wandawision and thought the last episode was very cool visually. Felt better than much of MCU. But I don't really care about this.

Arsic

I was liking the promo stuff for this. You could tell the guy who frees her is definitely puffing pole… but that the whole thing is gonna be focusing on lesbian and gay characters is not for me.

Maybe the acolyte fans will have a new show to enjoy.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I was liking the promo stuff for this. You could tell the guy who frees her is definitely puffing pole… but that the whole thing is gonna be focusing on lesbian and gay characters is not for me.

Maybe the acolyte fans will have a new show to enjoy.

Umm... The boy is Tommy ... Wanda's son.

Not sure where you're getting everyone's gay and lesbian from since only Tommy, to my knowledge, is the only gay character (he's gay in the comics too).

Arsic

Umm... The boy is Tommy ... Wanda's son.

Not sure where you're getting everyone's gay and lesbian from since only Tommy, to my knowledge, is the only gay character (he's gay in the comics too).
Ah all good.

I thought she had two kids?

So.....be honest....who was screaming the loudest that this was the series they wanted made? I mean, it wasn't the audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom