• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy |OT| Yes, "One-Winged Angel" is in! Quit asking!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I can do every swiping motion perfectly except the Up one. I keep flicking on that and it keeps on not registering and oh god why oh why did i chose to tackle dancing mad on ultimate my body is not ready yet

Forkball

Are the summons random, or does something decide who pops up? I only got Shiva for the longest time, but I've also seen Ifrit and others.

Currently at 9093rm. So far, 7 trophies.

Squall is level 40 and the other 3 are level 37.

My favorite song/chart at the moment:

IMG_0108.jpg

Did I mention this game is amazing? Cause it is!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Seriously, eff these swipes, they're worse than the hit detection on some Osu thingies

The trick with the swipes is that you need to start going in the direction needed as your stylus hits the screen. If you put the stylus to the screen first and then swipe, there's a chance it may register you going in a different direction first giving you a bad right away.

I noticed I had a tendency doing that if I didn't consciously make sure I was going in the proper direction from the start - i.e. I'd tap the stylus on the screen first for an upcoming up arrow, and accidentally move it a tiny bit in the down direction before moving it up if I wasn't paying close attention.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Currently at 9093rm. So far, 7 trophies.

Squall is level 40 and the other 3 are level 37.

Wait, really? I have 9700 rm but my highest char is only level 29, and I've been using the same 4 chars this whole time.

All I've done though is finish all the normal series, and am currently going through expert in Challenge (currently at FFVI) to unlock the Expert series stuff. The only other things I've done are the first set of Ultimates in FFI and 2 Dark Notes.

And is it me, or does Normal really feel like Easy, and Expert seems more like a Standard level of difficulty? At least for stoic runs.

Top Bottom