• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week, on The OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
StrikerObi said:
We've got an opening for the villian's sidekick who's obviously smarter than the villian and should be in charge. It's yours.

Also, the clarify the nefarious villian character is to be played like the stereotypical James Bond villian.

done, do i get my own trailer and sexy assistant?

BuddyC

StrikerObi said:
Good now all we need is for Dormer to show up.

Also SolidSnakeX eats feet for breakfast.

I'll have to leave soon enough, I've got 8 people over and then I have reviews to write.

P.S. - Repost the logo.

BuddyChrist83 said:
I'll have to leave soon enough, I've got 8 people over and then I have reviews to write.

P.S. - Repost the logo.

the-ot.gif

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Yes, I was away... at work... yes. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

EDIT: Also, I reject the Junior Member's request to be my sidekick.

Boogie

You guys got it all wrong. The OT doesn't need more drama, it needs violence.

*punches Agent Dormer in the face*

Welcome to page 8, Bitch!

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Boogie said:
You guys got it all wrong. The OT doesn't need more drama, it needs violence.

*punches Agent Dormer in the face*

Welcome to page 8, Bitch!

I'm the villian, which means I can use my really cool personal DEATH CHAMBER ON YOU! I hope you enjoy breathing it TOXIC FUMES!

Boogie

Agent Dormer said:
I'm the villian, which means I can use my really cool personal DEATH CHAMBER ON YOU! I hope you enjoy breathing it TOXIC FUMES!

Toxic fumes? You expect to stop me with toxic fumes? HA!

*punches Dormer in the face again*

okay, yeah, this thread is definitely going to be a guilty pleasure....

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Boogie said:
Toxic fumes? You expect to stop me with toxic fumes? HA!

*punches Dormer in the face again*

okay, yeah, this thread is definitely going to be a guilty pleasure....

That's going to be difficult to do once I chop off your hands.

Boogie

Agent Dormer said:
That's going to be difficult to do once I chop off your hands.

Unless you're Jack Bauer, (and you're not, 'cause you're EVIL) I'm not terribly worried.

Besides, I can kick too. ;)

Boogie

BuddyChrist83 said:
that is, until he finds out his girlfriend is sucking off the chief and offs himself.

Boogie is then reincarnated as a pair of hot pants.

Wait, I have a girlfriend? I think The OT just lost its believability factor. :p

Edit: Hey, no tasting Boogie, please! I'm like Secret: Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman!

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Boogie said:
Wait, I have a girlfriend? I think The OT just lost its believability factor. :p

Edit: Hey, no tasting Boogie, please! I'm like Secret: Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman!

So you're a dildo now?

mightynine said:

This week on, "SABOTAGE!"

Suerte, the 'flaming' hot new rookie cop, is seen drinking in a NON-GAY establishment, and scandal ROCKS the OT as he seemed to be buying a female drinks. Investigators are looking into the possibility that this was a Draq Queen, but that seems an unlikely outcome.

Detective Buddy H.Christ has been suspended from the force pending the outcome of an investigation involving the Chief of Police's daughter. The Chief has neglected to comment on the nature of the investigation, but stated that if Detective Christ was found to be responsible he would, "Send that fertile bastard to the electric chair."

Homeless informant Mike "Worky" Works was found in critical condition outside the OT's hospital in the early hours of the morning, wearing only a Leafs jersey. Tattooed on his forehead were the words "Nucks Suck." The police have no clues as to who could have done this, but suspect it was a random, unmotivated assault.

In other news, hundreds of fans are in town for the Toronto/Vancouver game. We go live to the scene.

"WOOOOOOOOO!! LEAFS #1!!! AND WE'LL ******* KILL ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE!"

It's heartwarming to see the love that these fans have for their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom