• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week, on The OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Felidae_Khrall said:
Didn't anyone tell you ? I'm the new head writer.

I make 5x your salary too.

Actually...

trump.jpg

You're fired!

It's a sad day in the OT.

Agent Dormer took his own life in what can only be described as a "Transsexual suicide party."

Family and friends identified the body, but said they had never before seen him wearing a pink tutu, and drinking Banana Daquiri's.

BuddyC

Felidae_Khrall said:

Agent Dormer took his own life in what can only be described as a "Transsexual suicide party."

Family and friends identified the body, but said they had never before seen him wearing a pink tutu, and drinking Banana Daquiri's.

I can't believe he finally reached. Balls to the lip.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Felidae_Khrall said:

Too bad that was my clone, the Suerte was supposed to arrest to keep me out of jail. Not my fault he was messed up in the head!

Agent Dormer said:
Too bad that was my clone, the Suerte was supposed to arrest to keep me out of jail. Not my fault he was messed up in the head!

How do we know that YOU'RE not the clone? his EVIL clone, trying to subvert the world into your twisted views of society????? HMM?? What if people don't WANT to eat Banana's with Peanut butter on them??? WHAT THEN?? Will you just kill them? you would too, you sick bastard.

Good news! The OT has become so popular they've spun off a reality show! New to the OT Universe is "Behind the OT."

Next thing you know we'll have 5 or 6 shows like Law & Order.

BuddyC

Boogie said:
Uh-oh, behind the scenes tension!

didn't you hear? The OT is a reality show now, focusing on the tension between hack writers and two-bit actors.

I like SSX. He's a good guy.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
If we're gonna be like Law and Order, do we get a cool sound for scene changes? Donk-donk.

Also - SSX has a small wee-wee. Suerte showed me his arrest photos!

Agent Dormer said:
If we're gonna be like Law and Order, do we get a cool sound for scene changes? Donk-donk.

Also - SSX has a small wee-wee. Suerte showed me his arrest photos!

Yes but time ticks by randomly in The OT, we're not real time. Still, the clock is cool so we'll adpot it.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Well, Mr. BuddyC - just to let you know I'm calling the shots now. There are 12 carriers with the virus making their way across the forums now. And only I know who they are.

BuddyC

Agent Dormer said:
Well, Mr. BuddyC - just to let you know I'm calling the shots now. There are 12 carriers with the virus making their way across the forums now. And only I know who they are.

Wait, THIS forum?

*DONK DONK*

Suerte: We found the body here, but they were killed in the main house. The Killer then wrapped the body in plastic and hauled it out here to the shed.

Buddy "Brisco" Christ: Lets have a look then...

*opens bag*

B.B.C: That is one handsome woman. Does she have a name?

Suerte: 'His' name is Marco, he was a female impersonator down at a local club. Did a very good rendition of "Peel me a grape."

B.B.C: Well.. I guess that trip from the house to the shed, was the last DRAG this Queen will ever have.

*Cue Intro music*

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
BuddyChrist83 said:
Wait, THIS forum?

Yes, this forum. This forum bent on taking over other Net based places for posting. My demands must be meet or I'll unleash the virus infecting everyone!

BuddyC

Agent Dormer said:
Yes, this forum. This forum bent on taking over other Net based places for posting. My demands must be meet or I'll unleash the virus infecting everyone!

So everyone will die?

BuddyC

Felidae_Khrall said:
No, the virus gives the infected person an insatiable urge to watch "Saved by the Bell" re-runs.

Well, it wasn't the slaughter I was pining for, but it'll work. See you guys next week.

BuddyC

Agent Dormer said:
Yes, everyone will die. You, BuddyC. You and your family, friends, pets and anyone you've ever loved.

Oh, good. Okay, that's cool. You want the money up front, or is credit cool?

Matlock said:
Buddy, make me some pancakes. I didn't marry you for nothin', woman!

zp.jpg

NOW YOU'RE MY ZOMBIE BITCH

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
BuddyChrist83 said:
Oh, good. Okay, that's cool. You want the money up front, or is credit cool?

I don't think you're understanding me. IF YOU DO NOT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY, THE VIRUS WILL BE OUT!

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
neptunes said:
isn't there Irc for this sh!t?

Just like there is Metal Gear Ac!d for using the '!' in a word. For that, I'm going to serve you a helping of UNTIMELY DEATH! You get to die by leath injection. Have fun with the last five minutes of your patethic life.

Agent Dormer said:
Just like there is Metal Gear Ac!d for using the '!' in a word. For that, I'm going to serve you a helping of UNTIMELY DEATH! You get to die by leath injection. Have fun with the last five minutes of your patethic life.

My Avatar eats your avatar!

aslan.jpg
>
narnia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom