• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week, on The OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
WHAT IN THE GAY?

spider1.jpg

mightynine said:
But would you leave the mask on?[/IMG]

I'm not sure, maybe he can keep it on but take off the rest of his suit. I think that would work out. I mean masks can make people sexy. In an "I don't want to see your face" sort of way.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
OT is getting more and more like the OC, first comes the ghey, then comes the violence, then comes the cum, tune in next week for the beginning of the violence....fuck it i'll do it now

*me grabs MrPing and heads for Hadrians Wall, Suete....It's on bitch.*

Suerte

Ghost said:
OT is getting more and more like the OC, first comes the ghey, then comes the violence, then comes the cum, tune in next week for the beginning of the violence....fuck it i'll do it now

*me grabs MrPing and heads for Hadrians Wall, Suete....It's on bitch.*

805_image_04.jpg

I'll be waiting with my gay tartan army!

1) Keep everything in this thread, if it spills out onto the forum, THAR BE BANS AHOY MATEY YARR

2) Make this thread bigger than the Buffy thread so SolidSnakeX can cry himself to sleep at night.

3) There must be at least one post ON EVERY PAGE (1 page = 50 posts) making fun of SolidSnakeX or else the thread will get locked.

other than that, SPRING BREAK THREAD WOOOOOOOOO

Bob White

I've never seen a topic re-opened, so this is like freakin' christman to me. It's kinda like seeing the temperature that's over the time during the new change AS YOU'RE WATCHING.

I mean, you turn to the news and see the temp and it's always static. Seeing it change is like, "man, that fucking ROCKED"

I watch the news too damn much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom