• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week, on The OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honeslty, I think it's been too long since this was posted.

the-ot.gif

BuddyC

why do people bring their kids to work? they just end up yelling at them, the poor kid. eh, she said he was slow anyways. and now i go home! WHEE!

Willco

Hollywood Square
WHO DOESN'T? OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Willco said:
WHO DOESN'T? OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well it's hard for gaffers to have girlfriend problems because most of them don't have one*.

*I do.

Suerte said:
I think "The OT" ratings are going downnnnnnnnnn! Needs new characters, or gay sex.

Maybe we should start a cooking segment!

Crab Cakes

* 1 pound Chesapeake Bay crabmeat
* 1 egg, beaten
* 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 cup diced onion
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 3/4 teaspoon crab seasoning
* 1 cup fresh grated bread crumbs

Put crabmeat in mixing bowl. Add beaten egg. Mix lightly. Add remaining ingredients in order listed. Form the crab cake mixture into the desired size. Fry in skillet with vegetable oil on medium to high heat (about 1/2-inch of oil in bottom of skillet). Fry on one side until golden brown and turn over on other side to get the same.

StrikerObi said:
You're not supposed to tell anyone! This is a secret affair, sweetie.

Can StrikerObi's and Ping's secret affair stay secret? Tune in 24hours a day every day for the rest of eternity

MrPing1000 said:
Can StrikerObi's and Ping's secret affair stay secret? Tune in 24hours a day every day for the rest of eternity

More importantly, will StrikerObi's jealousy over Meg White push him to the edge!?

Willco

Hollywood Square
THIS WEEK's OT SHOCKER. WILLCO HANGS UP THE SPIDEY SUIT!

spiderman.jpg

I AM SPIDER-MAN, NO MORE! DAMN YOU BUDDY CHRIST! DAMN YOU!

Willco said:
THIS WEEK's OT SHOCKER. WILLCO HANGS UP THE SPIDEY SUIT!

spiderman.jpg

I AM SPIDER-MAN, NO MORE! DAMN YOU BUDDY CHRIST! DAMN YOU!

But the world needs heroes! YOU CAN'T JUST DROP YOUR GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!

Willco

Hollywood Square
Now that my life as an OT superhero is over, I'm walking away from The OT completely. Goodbye, friends. Forever. I will never grace this topic ever again!

... EPISODE CLIFFHANGER.

Suerte

Willco said:
Now that my life as an OT superhero is over, I'm walking away from The OT completely. Goodbye, friends. Forever. I will never grace this topic ever again!

... EPISODE CLIFFHANGER.

DON'T GO, I CAN CHANGE! *breaks down in tears*

*gets on knees*

Willco said:

... EPISODE CLIFFHANGER.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You left before I could tell you the secret! Suerte is... YOUR BROTHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom