• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Those awful right-wing Facebook pics your friends/family share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
mariokart.jpg

This actually isn't a good analogy, because Blue Shells don't really help the person who gets them, more often than not they just punish the person in front and everyone around them.

hBIBffR.jpg

pMttXpq.png

Conservatives fucking scare the dogshit out of me.

lol, wtf? The first pic has the people handcuffed and it seems like the wife is wearing a barbwire ring. And I'm laughing even more at the random pic of the chick with the big tits, "guys, listen to her... You don't get knockers like that by being stupid".

16992_1147411441985650_2614336501011789917_n.jpg

Looking at this one again, I just can't get over how hilariously terrible it is. First off, what the fuck kind of public bathroom meant for multiple people just has a toilet out in the open at a 45 degree angle to the wall just immediately to the right of the door? Secondly, the Women sign is on the inside of the door. You know, like how it never actually is in real life. Also,the hyperbole and strawman are just off the charts. Maybe a new world record. And I love how the watermark for "Heterosexuals Inspiring Pride" (blech) is juuuust barely visible, in a not-so-prideful way. People must just be fucking delusional to look at this and say "Yeah, that's a good point!"

So I looked at the comments too.

"DNA never changes , you will either be male or female, no such thing as an it or whatever!"

In reply to a totally rational comment about how this is fear mongering: "It's what's coming. What bathroom do you think Bruce (Caitlyn) Jenner will be using? Male or female? It's only a matter of time before it's common."

"Yea people it's ok to not have privacy hey what's wrong with showing privates? I mean no one is going to get hurt. Just kids are going to be more desensitized. And hey there isn't anything wrong with seeing other sex privates. After all they aren't privates anymore.!"

" I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure God intended for a man's ass, to be used for an exit only....."

The "arrogant and polarizing" part is basically what I was getting at. And it's yin/yang because the ones I posted are actually accurate as opposed to most of the shit posted in this thread... which I know is the original intent of the thread, but yeah. You get me.
Yeah, I don't get it. It's like a sport team argument, who's going to listen to something that calls them an idiot/loser/whatever.

"He was sold to me by an African. What was I supposed to do, NOT separate him from his family, keep him confined on my property, and force him to do excruciating work 18 hours a day for no reward?" #blackprivilege

"Look I know we raped you, beat and/or killed you for looking at us sideways, killed our fellow men so you'd never be equals and even after you won your freedom, warped and manipulated things legally for centuries past so you'd still be just under our feet but c'mon! It's not like the white race has ever done anything as sick as sell enemy combatants into slavery 'm I right?....."

Did these all come from the same person's page? It seems strange to say racism was almost over and then support a guy who labels the majority of one race dangerous criminals and rapists

pMttXpq.png

Conservatives fucking scare the dogshit out of me.

I doubt this girl's life is spic and span enough to not be considered a deviant under her own damn rules. But of course, it's everybody else that's doing wrong and she knows the score. :/

Small Government™

Let's ignore the evidence that drug tests are not a cost saving endeavor.

Let's ignore the fact that employing people to raid poor people's homes for contraband is going to be expensive. Also, if you have an Xbox 360 and don't sell it, you're a mooch. If you happen to have a gun and don't sell it.. Well I imagine that's some sort of paradox.

Let's ignore the fact that mandatory tubal ligations for poor people who need help (and may only be temporary) is sick and barbaric.

And did this girl actually just support a liberal, full employment guarantee by the government work policy? If she knew liberals have been advocating this for a long time, she will probably change her tune very quickly.

Ah yes, and then removing these people from the voter block. And let me guess, if you are on disability, no voting, too. Took out a student loan and are having trouble paying it back? No voting for you.

Listen to this girl! She's got a huge rack and she's young! She gets it!

If this is their sick idea of small government, I have to laugh.
This sort of backward thinking does not solve anything.

Strong arming people to get the results you want does not work.
Impose ridiculous rules and have people fail and watch you see our society become more ill with more crime. That becomes an expensive problem.

If you want to solve poverty, you establish a floor to not let people fall into the abyss. And then you create opportunities for people to succeed and get a leg up.

Link

The Autumn Wind
How about we also disallow anyone using tax loopholes or that has received corporate welfare from voting? Only seems fair.

Use Medicare? No voting for you because you'd obviously vote to keep it.

Work for Tesla? No voting for you because you'd obviously vote to keep the EV subsidies.

Farmer? No voting for you because you'd vote to keep corn subsidies.

RDreamer

It's kind of crazy how much the "you shouldn't be able to vote while on welfare" thing has suddenly cropped up. This isn't the first person of upper intellect to suggest it.

Also, I can't fucking wait to see if Hillary gets the crazy awesome nicknames that Obama got. Obozo. Obummer. etc.

Ultryx

One of my own family members posted this about an hour ago.

I'm just shaking my head, especially after my first overseas trip to another country. The mentality of people in America is just insane.

Velcro Fly

I'm almost offended that my vote counts the same as some of these people that post this shit. If that doesn't drive you to apathy I don't know what does.

tomtom94

Isn't Kid Rock the reason Billie Joe Armstrong basically wrote the 'American Idiot' album as a kind of counter balance to the right wing bullshit Kid Rock would spew?

I'd say American Idiot is more about how our society has a tendency to inspire self-destructive faux-rebellion than any specific leftist message.

There's a couple of good digs at Bush, of course.

Moofers

I didn't know it was called "the battle flag". Fuckin LOL. I'm sure there's a lot of tiny dicks out there getting rock hard just saying it.

"Hell yeah, I'm a warrior and that there's mah battle flag to let all the libtards, pussies, an' queers know not to MESS with a REAL TRUE MERKAN!"

*peels out of Wal-mart parking lot in their Chevy truck*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom