• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Those awful right-wing Facebook pics your friends/family share

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is just a gun thing. It reminds me of this one woman I'm Facebook friends with who is a big gun nut and is constantly posting image macros about how she's totally prepared to defend herself against rapists with her gun. It's weird as hell, almost like it's a fantasy or something.

The kicker is that we live in statistically the safest city in the midwest.

Of course it's a gun thing, it's an hilarious stupid gin thing XD

vikki

11703179_10153518441637460_7007150900325532637_n.jpg

*INTERNAL SCREAMING*

That must be a joke. It has to be. The reasoning doesn't make any sense. I bet the person who created it, did so as a joke. If others shared it, then it is only out of stupidity.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Annoyed? Mildly irritated? Either way, he used the word "awful" to describe it, which means the text on the image got some kind of rise out of him, which seems to have been the point.
It's basically the image macro equivalent of "u mad?". Whoever posted it non-ironically is just an all-around stupid and petty person.

I added someone new today.

A cousin I hadn't talked to in almost 15 years.

His posts have almost completely drowned out some of the crazy conservatives with Chevy insults. Worst on the conservocrazy scale today is a "Share this picture of Ted just because it will annoy a liberal".

Which is much better than what the guy was posting in the week prior.

Salbug

It's a shame that courage can only be applied to one set of people at a time and can't be used to describe multiple people for multiple reasons. :'(

Pretty much this. I respect veterans, and all, but it's still fucking courageous as all hell having to stand against your fellow citizens who chastise you severely because of subjects like being transgendered.

I have no doubts I will get likes from people that hate immigrants on mine.

Hell, I have more than a few that are on, or have been on government assistance, bad mouthing welfare recipients.

Any time I bring up the hypocrisy I get back "I paid into the system! Unlike those illegals feeding their fifteen kids on my dime!"

Most of those peeps make less than $25,000 a year. That's usually when my brain asplodes.

Dishwalla

Banned
Saw this shit earlier today:
1920164_693277554065710_1721742512_n.jpg

xMUsGa4.jpg

Ah, clearly the solution to reduce shootings is for more people to be carrying guns. That makes sense.
This one is dumb for two reasons. First off, if the Marines were armed it wouldn't have helped them against someone who drove up and started firing before anyone would've been able to draw a gun. Secondly, this is not where the four Marines and the one sailor were even shot, they were shot at the other location that hasn't been shown all over the news, with the exception of the shot of the car and the destroyed gate.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Saw this shit earlier today:
1920164_693277554065710_1721742512_n.jpg

This one is dumb for two reasons. First off, if the Marines were armed it wouldn't have helped them against someone who drove up and started firing before anyone would've been able to draw a gun. Secondly, this is not where the four Marines and the one sailor were even shot, they were shot at the other location that hasn't been shown all over the news, with the exception of the shot of the car and the destroyed gate.
This is an insult to Charles Schultz. Especially when he introduced Franklin as a "Fuck You" to Dixiecrats and Republican segregationists during the civil rights era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom