• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Those awful right-wing Facebook pics your friends/family share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
11202816_482451475266864_182909628691432297_n.jpg

😕

Sooooo....If I am a Christian, I have to be a Conservative, huh?

Link

The Autumn Wind
As for the pop tart, I am pretty sure that if any kid made that Clock-suitcase, they would raise some suspicion and scorn from no tolerance policy teachers. It just seems like common sense for a teacher to ask "what's that?...It looks like a bomb". The pop tart kid and Ahmed are both victims of stupid school rules that just go too far.

The twist here is that he's Muslim, and that one of the cops actually said "exactly who I expected", or something along those lines, if I'm not mistaken. And that he was arrested.

I also assume that putting that clock in a briefcase was just the most convenient thing to do. Not sure how else he could conveniently hold all that together anyway.
It was actually a pencil case. And I don't even have a problem with the teacher being cautious about it, but they've done a great job making people forget this kid was put in handcuffs and arrested.

They're just screaming "What was the teacher supposed to do?!?!" as if that's the problem with this story.

Booshka

First off, this thread is depressing. Secondly, after years of being off Facebook, I come back to see right wing meme garbage from my stepdad. All he posts is trashy right wing images/statements.

Here's one.

12009795_943163435750483_6229018136299638637_n.jpg

RDreamer

That was no ordinary clock, have this kid trialed!!

zveVQDH.jpg

What's funny about this is I work for a place that makes props for airsoft/paintball/laser tag, and one of them is a briefcase bomb. It's got a timer, a keypad, shit labeled C4, etc. We've had no problem taking it on a plane lol.

What's funny about this is I work for a place that makes props for airsoft/paintball/laser tag, and one of them is a briefcase bomb. It's got a timer, a keypad, shit labeled C4, etc. We've had no problem taking it on a plane lol.
What's funnier is the fact that they blew up a picture of a pencil box into the size of a briefcase and people still gobble it up..blurry hand and all lol.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So, this is a shirt now...

AuFsFvu.jpg

Fighting Terrorism since 1861.

Not my picture, but I saw someone wearing this the other day in public. Jesus Christ.

EDIT: Well, seems this shirt has been around before all this---but someone openly wearing it with all that's going on now is definitely being ridiculous.

Whatever the person who made that Picture had in Mind, i have some bad news:

KQNbTm8.png

The US isn't far behind Honduras, but had twice the Numberof Homicides compared to Honduras, who is apperently the worst Country (we starting to count with 84 now?)

2j3MwXH.png

Looks like Australia, a country where Guns are banned got Switzerland beaten

I think you are reading that wrong. Austrialia is (slightly) worse that Switzerland, and Honduras is indeed the worst per capita.

Hilti92

So if people are pissed about women covering their faces for religious purposes, should be ban Halloween all together? Isn't that one day where everyone covers their face?

I thankfully haven't seen much, however I have been called "Pro-murder-of-babies" this afternoon by someone because someone derailed a topic of gun control to the topic of abortions and I tried to get the topic back on track. In that same thread i also heard that sandy hook was fake. Riiiight.

neshcom

Banned
I thankfully haven't seen much, however I have been called "Pro-murder-of-babies" this afternoon by someone because someone derailed a topic of gun control to the topic of abortions and I tried to get the topic back on track. In that same thread i also heard that sandy hook was fake. Riiiight.

I've had two semi-rando people on Twitter start debates with me over anti-gun retweets I made. They both basically ended with them realizing Twitter isn't a great place to proselytize (aka they weren't going to change my mind by telling me I'd die by following standard active shooter training or repeatedly saying "just think logically about [scenario which has had the means to happen, but never once occured]. It's logical!.") Why are gun-nuts so defensive when any expression of gun legislation springs up?

And why are people who incite these debates always say shit like "think about it logically?" I wouldn't want to equate GamerGaters to Gun Nuts, but they both like to talk the same.

Why are gun-nuts so defensive when any expression of gun legislation springs up?
I honestly don't know, one theory though I've had is that they might fear that they might not be allowed to own a gun if various requirements were placed on them, such as.. oh.. basic gun safety courses, or something like that. So they fear any sort of change that might maybe possibly take their precious deadly weapon from them.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I've had two semi-rando people on Twitter start debates with me over anti-gun retweets I made. They both basically ended with them realizing Twitter isn't a great place to proselytize (aka they weren't going to change my mind by telling me I'd die by following standard active shooter training or repeatedly saying "just think logically about [scenario which has had the means to happen, but never once occured]. It's logical!." Why are gun-nuts so defensive when any expression of gun legislation springs up?

And why are people who incite these debates always say shit like "think about it logically?" I wouldn't want to equate GamerGaters to Gun Nuts, but they both like to talk the same.

Because it could be them that would fail the test

RDreamer

It always comes back to Cecil

It's like a toddler. You try to explain something to them and they parrot it back to you 100x simpler and ridiculously stupid, because they don't understand nuance, logic, or critical thinking. They can't even comprehend these layers, so they're not even arguing with what you're actually saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom