• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TikTok censored US user's content under direction from China

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I would rate the US spying & intel agencies as, at best, only trivially less evil than China's, and there is essentially zero democratic control over them in practice.

As an American citizen I believe the CIA has probably done some amazing stuff and saved some lives out there. But of the stuff we do know, their record has been garbage. JFK, Noriega (set him up, took him down), Osama Bin Laden, Sadam Hussein, Iran and the SHA and the Black Friday revolution (destroyed that country), Mogadishu, CIA involved in all ways with these people. A pretty amazingly bad track record.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
This explains why my friends were so pro-palestine after the hamas terrorist attacks. I was like yes, war is hell but look at what fucking led to it. But nope, they were fed constant pro-palestine propaganda and not the horrific baby killings, and mass rapes that occurred on October 6th.

Glad its fucking banned.

They need to look at twitter next. Elon has turned it into a fucking shithole. He's clearly focusing on censoring or promoting just one side, and no matter how much i cull my feed, he keeps populating it with nutjobs. i just want to watch baseball, learn about the roman empire and space, and see funny memes. my youtube shorts are perfectly curated. Twitter though? it's a fucking hellhole of nasty, angry, violent propaganda curated by a fucking edgelord moron.

Top Bottom