• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tinder (i.e., OkCupid meets Hot or Not)

Brera

Banned
Ok, the girls on here are stupidly hot.

Im just liking them all and now getting messaged by a chinese girl...she looks hot and "wants some fun"

Shame she's 4000 miles away!

edit: Her 3rd pic shows her hugging a 360...not sure if want anymore!

So I just rated a shitload of people and who do I come upon besides one of my good fuckin friends. It looks like she made the account as a joke, but still, kind of awkward. I kind of want to delete my account now.

Her description is ""Looking for my future husband on Tinder FOR SURE. Satisfy me with some fine wine and a blunt."

Funny thing is she is a total hoe

.GqueB.

Banned
So I just rated a shitload of people and who do I come upon besides one of my good fuckin friends. It looks like she made the account as a joke, but still, kind of awkward. I kind of want to delete my account now.

Her description is ""Looking for my future husband on Tinder FOR SURE. Satisfy me with some fine wine and a blunt."

Just heart her and move on.

Bleepey

I downloaded it and deleted it 5 mins later. my first name is uncommon and i can't seem to change my username. I have to congratulate them, they made FB seem less intrusive.

Elija2

Should have hearted her back "as a joke".

Hiccup

Banned
Looks like I have ran out of ladies to heart. Says there are no more around my area of 50 miles....went through and hearted for like 3-4 hours while at work.

paparazzo

This thing's always been a POS for me. It brought up tons of recommendations for about a week and then it decided there was no one near me no matter how wide I set the location and age. Was excited when they finally updated it only to find that it made no difference.

Alchemist$1I

Neo Member
I love Tinder and have successfully met a lot of quality women from the app. It's a numbers game, though, so it's easier if you have the app in a bigger city. I still prefer meeting women at a bar, club, etc., but Tinder is a nice supplement. Having said that, there are a lot of spammers, catfishers, and people who just use the app to see how many matches they can get (and have no intention of actually getting to know someone).

Just got the app, seen some familiar faces and a girl who is on every site I am on hahaha! She is a 10 I guess her standards are really high, weird how someone that beautiful can also be a forever alone (relationship wise anyway).

Just got the app, seen some familiar faces and a girl who is on every site I am on hahaha! She is a 10 I guess her standards are really high, weird how someone that beautiful can also be a forever alone (relationship wise anyway).

Definitely interesting to think about. Some of these women have such absurd standards that they will literally wait years on a dating site for Prince Charming. While life passes them by...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Imma see who I can wrangle up in the next couple of hours and invite them to my party tonite. This could be interesting.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Just deleted this after installing it last week. There were very few guys in the area for me to rate (largely based on the age/distance criteria I chose, presumably) and of the handful of matches it gave me, only two people even responded to my messages - neither of which led anywhere beyond "Sup, cool, lol, cya."

Is it possible to run android apps on PC? I think the best way would be to reverse google image search people first if you can use the app on PC.

daman824

I have a question, I know that you have to link your fb profile to it. But do all of your pictures have to come from facebook? Because I haven't used fb in forever and only have one current picture of me. The rest are 5-6 years old.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I have a question, I know that you have to link your fb profile to it. But does all of your pictures have to come from facebook? Because I haven't used fb in forever and only have one current picture of me. The rest are 5-6 years old.

Yes.

Top Bottom