• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tinder is destroying men’s self-esteem (New York Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markoman

Hahah. Well, y'know some women are more easily orgasmic than others. I prefer them. I hate the ones that make me gotta work for them to get theirs. LOL

Preach to the choir, bruh. :D

Funny story: in my early thirties I've made a one time effort to be a really really nice guy - the friend of all women type- so I've tried to cheer up a female co-worker who just went through a break-up. The girl came accross like a well experienced sexual person and I told her "Sweetheart, forget about this jerk, you'll easily find another dude".

Now hold on tight to your seat, pal, this was her reply: "No, how can you say something like that. For you guys it's much easier to find a replacement, because all pussies are alike."

Me:

328.gif

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
To the dude asking about bigger condoms. Yes try Trojan Magnum.

I think they have a bigger size after Magnum.

Hate trying to post from my phone...lol

Magnums became a life safer. Before those I just assumed it was normal to struggle putting condoms on. And using lube to put on a condom was normal.

.... stealth brag.....

Eventually realized I could put it on before getting fully erect.

But...I'm thinking about going to normal size. I'm assuming they will work like wearing a cock ring.

Shut up.

KingV

I like how the small condoma are called extra medium tho.

Edit: I believe C rings typically go on the OTHER side of the potatoes from where a condom typically would end.

... Please make a thread if you decide to wear a condom I'm this way.

Markoman

To the dude asking about bigger condoms. Yes try Trojan Magnum.

I think they have a bigger size after Magnum.

Hate trying to post from my phone...lol

Magnums became a life safer. Before those I just assumed it was normal to struggle putting condoms on. And using lube to put on a condom was normal.

......stealth brag.....

But...I'm thinking about going to normal size. I'm assuming they will work like wearing a cock ring.

Shut up.

PM me if you need some advice on names for your offspring, lmao

Picks up normal condom
No lube
Sensually stretches it over the big shiny head
Blows it up to a giant balloon

Sorry that you are struggling, big-dick-GAF

Why am I (almost) only attracted to long-haired men? Why am I far more attracted to stubble or (short) beards vs clean shaven (boring)? Is it society? Surely not, that look has never been trendy (even beards, which are coming back in style, certainly weren't in my formative hormonal teenage years :p plus I hate the hipster beard look with a passion anyway). I don't know why this guy is super hot and yet this guy does nothing for me*. It's just how it is.

Yes, it's the same guy xD

Let me guess: are you into rock and/or metal

BeesEight

I've been wondering about this. I thought it seemed odd that condoms were so difficult to get on. I'll have to look for this some time. Could explain why I hate condoms so much.

I've tried using lube to help get condoms on but it hasn't really done much.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I've been wondering about this. I thought it seemed odd that condoms were so difficult to get on. I'll have to look for this some time. Could explain why I hate condoms so much.

I've tried using lube to help get condoms on but it hasn't really done much.

Yea Magnums. The next size they have is too big for me. Whoever needs larger than Magnums... congratulations. Or sorry to hear that...

Other brands do bigger sizes but I just stuck with Trojans. That gold wrapper makes me feel royalty. lol

Makai

The difference between normal and big condoms is measured in millimeters but normal condoms still really hurt somehow.

AnAnole

I never rate people in my head either. Those women you posted were beautiful, but thy don't work for me. I'm bi but have a stronger attraction to men. Female attraction comes and goes.

I just googled hottest guys in the world. Let's see what I think.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/g4612/hottest-men-of-all-time/

"25 most beautiful guys of all time." Quite a claim.

1. Paul Newman

EZ0yMxf.jpg

Rating: Shrug

2. Johnny Depp

nvGhOYV.jpg

Rating: ZZZ

4. Ryan Gosling

RmOuljg.jpg

Rating: that facial hair is awful and I don't like how thin his nose is. He seems like 5/10?

5. Idris Elbra

LtJcpwe.jpg

Rating: Swoon.

08. Dylan Rieder

Rxe4LBn.jpg

Rating: He's okay?

10. Pharrel

hl80oDv.jpg

Rating: No.

11. Jon Hamm

XCmHByB.jpg

Rating: Lana Nope

Out of 26 men on that list, only one works for me and it's Idris Elba.

Some other guys I find hot.

b3SuTK8.gif

That swagger. That hair. That eye gaze.

k7HDBw5.jpg

Every time I see him I have a fire in my pants. One of the hottest men I've ever seen.

Am I racist? Y/N. Out of a 100 guys maybe only 2-3 will men I find hot. But guys I find hot set me on fire. I'm highly selective. No idea why! You have tough competition, boys.

I bet you aren't even that attractive. This is why men have shitty self esteem.

qcf x2

On OKcupid and Tinder I had a pic of me in short shorts and you could see that I have a perfect C booty in that pic. I got lots of messages asking how big they have to be to satisfy me. Was really weird.

Well that surely has my interest piqued!

I'm not gonna lie, if i see any long term relationship/ girlfriend potential then I don't even use a condom the first time we have sex. Surprisingly, I have had very little pushback from this.

That's not very smart. I've done the same (pretty sure most ppl have) and while the going is good it's like the world is a beautiful place. But then something happens, she isn't who you thought she was and then you're like oh shit oh shit I gotta be smarter. And you just thank everything that you won that dice roll. And you tell yourself not to roll dice again unless you're SURE she's the one (part 12). Even though condoms are evil, they are a necessary evil.

Preach to the choir, bruh. :D

Funny story: in my early thirties I've made a one time effort to be a really really nice guy - the friend of all women type- so I've tried to cheer up a female co-worker who just went through a break-up. The girl came accross like a well experienced sexual person and I told her "Sweetheart, forget about this jerk, you'll easily find another dude".

Now hold on tight to your seat, pal, this was her reply: "No, how can you say something like that. For you guys it's much easier to find a replacement, because all pussies are alike."

Me:

328.gif

Well at least you were instantly able to see what her issue was, she was addicted to the D and the guy probably realized right away.

Captcha

I'm not reading all 20 pages of this, but y'all wouldn't last 10 minutes on the gay apps if Tinder is messing with your self esteem.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
This whole thread turned into a "magnum dong" gif

Basically. And I don't believe any of these posters until I start getting PM's filling my inbox (phrasing) to prove otherwise.

Balls in your court, big dick liars. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

trixx

Never did online dating. Imo if your in college there's so many ways to meet girls. Probably a struggle afterwards though. Hopefully I do T have to do online

That's not very smart. I've done the same (pretty sure most ppl have) and while the going is good it's like the world is a beautiful place. But then something happens, she isn't who you thought she was and then you're like oh shit oh shit I gotta be smarter. And you just thank everything that you won that dice roll. And you tell yourself not to roll dice again unless you're SURE she's the one (part 12). Even though condoms are evil, they are a necessary evil.

If you mean getting her pregnant, my pull out game is top notch. LOL

I bet you aren't even that attractive. This is why men have shitty self esteem.

Haha, nice try. People say I'm pretty quite a bit. You can't knock me down a peg. My confidence and will are made of iron.

Shitty self esteem? Welcome to how women the world over feel. How's it feel to be rated like meat? Pucker up, fuck up cup.

vypek

Haha, nice try. People say I'm pretty quite a bit. You can't knock me down a peg. My confidence and will are made of iron.

Shitty self esteem? Welcome to how women the world over feel. How's it feel to be rated like meat? Pucker up, fuck up cup.

lol! I've never heard this before but I'm definitely going to work this into a conversation soon.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Recently met a girl from Tinder, holy shit the things religion can do to people, she had to call her parents every 20 minutes, (literally had a timer), is not allowed to swear, at the age of fucking 20, doesn't believe that she should date anyone other than a Christian, doesn't believe in dating without the explicit intent to get married. Just found out today that she's apparently a trump supporter too.I dread to hear yet another person try to justify supporting a racist and fascist.

What's up with these generalizations, there are plenty of men and women that have high self esteems. Even when I was a dateless, nerd in highschool, i didn't suffer from self esteem issues. Matter of fact, I don't even know if I've even been around somebody that had low self esteem.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Recently met a girl from Tinder, holy shit the things religion can do to people, she had to call her parents every 20 minutes, (literally had a timer), is not allowed to swear, at the age of fucking 20, doesn't believe that she should date anyone other than a Christian, doesn't believe in dating without the explicit intent to get married. Just found out today that she's apparently a trump supporter too.I dread to hear yet another person try to justify supporting a racist and fascist.

I'd want to experience the challenge of trying to persuade her into becoming an atheist Democrat. Sounds like fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom