• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT2| Press X To Respawn

Hatchtag

Banned
Anyone on Xbox One? I'll be playing Guacamelee, but I do want to play Titanfall with a party, so message me and I'll swap to that. GT: Hatchtag.

Mr Croft

Also the arc cannon titan fuck fests will get old for me real quick.

not as annoying as everyone running around with 101C and having ogre. I cannot stand ogre you ger him on the 1v1 just for him to pop shield core. That titan is for people who can't battle. :(

E92 M3

Guys, this has beensaid a million times (Respawn not listening though), but there is no matchmaking when people are in parties. The population is too limited. We need a simple lone wolf playlist where there are no parties allowed. It's a very simple and effective solution. I guarantee if solo players are not going against parties the game will be much better.

tauke

Guys, this has beensaid a million times (Respawn not listening though), but there is no matchmaking when people are in parties. The population is too limited. We need a simple lone wolf playlist where there are no parties allowed. It's a very simple and effective solution. I guarantee if solo players are not going against parties the game will be much better.

I'm in the opposite scenario where I encounter people in parties as the enemies frequently.

Totally not fun when the next match starts, it only shuffles in the non regen low level players into my team versus a full group of high regen level players.

Also it is me or the smart pistol behaves awkwardly. It locks on but when I pull the trigger, it lost the targeting resulting in me using the autopistol to takedown enemies pilot.

Edit: Got into a match with really good players who are as perfect as aimbot. They will jump around like a maniac and can still shoot you in the head without fail. That was only 3 of them versus 6...

Izuna

Banned
I already stopped playing this. My friend and I tried it and with the two of us we could never find a game we couldn't "lose" because he is only LV18. Him being in my team made it so that we don't get the bad players on our team.

So yeah, this skilled matchmaking is atrocious. I will lurk here until I hear something about a patch. They should have kept the same matchmaking they had at the beginning and just shuffle teams randomly. Breaking teams up is a really stupid idea, and sending people into new servers after a few games made it a chore to find a game.

E92 M3

I already stopped playing this. My friend and I tried it and with the two of us we could never find a game we couldn't "lose" because he is only LV18. Him being in my team made it so that we don't get the bad players on our team.

So yeah, this skilled matchmaking is atrocious. I will lurk here until I hear something about a patch. They should have kept the same matchmaking they had at the beginning and just shuffle teams randomly. Breaking teams up is a really stupid idea, and sending people into new servers after a few games made it a chore to find a game.

Simplicity is the beauty of life, and trying to create an intricate solution to a simple problem is the bane of many.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Is this fucking normal? This has been happening to be lately. I drop my titan, get right in it, and I should still be protected by the shield for a few more seconds but either this happens, I get smoked or I get punched out of my shield when it's still up. Clearly I'm being hit even before I'm fully in the titan.

http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=...jjam&vid=523bec77-0df7-4452-b444-712f13d5f3f2

This was happening to me last night, pretty much every time I called in a titan.

RazorUK

Pilot, your Titan is ready, prepare for Titanbombs
Quite happy with this game as I didn't use any burn cards.

score.jpg

Izuna

Banned
Setting up a twitch steam in 1 minute. My account is izuninja

If anyone else wants to see complete bullshit. I will talk on chat on my tablet but I can't talk because my missus is asleep.

Montresor

Good luck. Rise is a rare map.

Thankfully I got that one out of the way!

All I need now for the Play-Every-Mode-On-Every-Map achievement are:

Pilot Hunter - Overlook
Last Titan Standing - Angel City
Last Titan Standing - Relic

It's taking forever though... Thankfully those are both modes that I need the 50-win achievements in, so I'm killing multiple birds with one stone.

Nori Chan

Anyone else want to party up? Got a party of 3 going on right now. If you want to play with us message me at GT: xGeneral Ice

annnndddd itttss goooooonnneeee

tauke

6 more wins to go. Rather play at 300+ ping with lots of balanced match instead of 50+ ping with total noobs.

Still hate CTF matches lol.

RoKKeR

Just had THE most fun I think I've ever had in Titanfall. A friend and I had a 2v2 on Runoff and it was the most intense, fast paced, challenging yet rewarding game of this game I've ever had. It actually works as a 2v2 game and having 100% control over the team, strategies and communication makes it that much more exciting.

Got a great 3-2 victory withs some tense runs and close calls. I wish there were more dedication options like this, and I really do think 2v2 works great in this game, as it does in Halo with Team Doubles.

Top Bottom