• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT2| Press X To Respawn

TrueGrime

All this awesome goodness Respawn and you fail to fucking fix or address the issue of getting disconnected from the server after a few seconds even when you're sitting there getting your loadouts, burncards, etc ready. It's not like I'm goddamn idle. This also happens when we're getting parties together and we're always seemingly trying to beat the clock until we all get booted again.

Frustrating.

All this awesome goodness Respawn and you fail to fucking fix or address the issue of getting disconnected from the server after a few seconds even when you're sitting there getting your loadouts, burncards, etc ready. It's not like I'm goddamn idle. This also happens when we're getting parties together and we're always seemingly trying to beat the clock until we all get booted again.

Frustrating.

This hasn't been happening to me today I even went and let the dog out and grabed a drink and was suprised to see I'm still sitting in the load out screen.

Obscured

Frustrating.

Yeah, especially now that you might be spending more time selling/buy burncards insignias.

I've only played on Dig Site of the new maps so far. I like it, but I have no idea where anything is. Seems like tons of interior and vertical spaces. This is not a criticism.

Unlocked all my pilot guns, was happy to get all of my kraber unlocks done in one match. Now it is Hemlock 23/6 and Car the remaining 1/1. (Maybe I'll smart pistol it up just to be a jerk)

Here is me succeeding while utterly failing to hit anything my arc canon and almost nothing else either.

http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=2533274792275196&gamertag=Mouroutaru&vid=e4f06e38-d04a-4f4e-bb06-d172cda5251d

TrueGrime

I haven't played the new maps. I can only assume the Brehs will be on tonight so I'm trying to get my level up since I just regenerated.

Izuna

Banned
What a waste of Burn Cards on Haven.

Indeed. We gave it are all, except when I choked on that PH match on Export. Worst performance in this game thus far. GG.

That first match was BS! But anyway, PH was good, great comeback. I want a Greek accent as a titan voice haha

Hey there achievements. This was my second hard reset, but they're finally coming in. Surprised I already have Overkill.

I don't think anyone knows of that cliffside on Export. They're just shooting that cable just because it glows :p

Obscured

One of the best double kills I have ever seen.

Oh shit. MY BAD. One of the best triple kills I've ever seen.

Yeah, the best thing is I miss with a cluster missile, arc canon, and titan punch and yet still managed to avoid a nuclear explosion (barely) and then get the triple, almost by accident (yeah vortex shield!). That game overall was a pretty good one.

Hey there achievements. This was my second hard reset, but they're finally coming in. Surprised I already have Overkill.

I don't think anyone knows of that cliffside on Export. They're just shooting that cable just because it glows :p

I don't yet know about the cliffside on Export. I did watch the trailer and saw the achievement. I'm guessing I shouldn't just go shoot that cable.

KingV

Between this and destiny, i am concerned about social gaming this gen. I know my mic works for messages and other games, bit not here. I keep thinking I am missing a setting or need the mp party chat snapped but nope :(

I know my mic is jacked in destiny too. I think it has to do with the Xbox one or the controller, but I don't know which one. Are you using the stereo headset adapter or the nic that comes with the XBO. I have had problems with both at times, but the stereo headset adapter more often

Between this and destiny, i am concerned about social gaming this gen. I know my mic works for messages and other games, bit not here. I keep thinking I am missing a setting or need the mp party chat snapped but nope :(

Sometimes the game won't see your mic. If you don't have the icon in the lobby go to the dashboard and select your gamertag and choose this person.

I haven't had to do this since the last update but titanfalls voice chat has been messed up since launch.

Damn, blew 20k on a Titan pack and got a Titan extra boost card, an amped cluster, and a big nuke card. But I bet I sold 8 nuke cards and 5 dash cards just to help reach 20k. I guess its a good thing that its such a crapshoot. Either way I am ecstatic that my XP is no longer wasted at level 50.

tauke

Time to start my first morning of August with Titanfall!

P/S: Dear EA, why slash down another 10% of the Season Pass in less than 24 hours after I bought it at 20% discount!

Edit: Oh lol why Origin will not auto-download the new DLC. Need to wait another 3 hours for it to finish download. At least I already sold off 10500 Black Market credits with my surplus burn cards.

U2NUMB

I am at a loss as to how to fix this. Downloaded the update, went to hit a on the title screen and nothing happens. The button resets no matter how often I hit it. Did a full reboot of my system and it does not fix it.

Getting very frustrated. Can not find any other reports of this issue.

Omega

Banned
so, when are the titanbrehs gonna assemble?

i need to just relax and tell kids they got rekt m8

edit - loaded up titanfall. gave me two achievements, still got robbed of my Haven victory and two executions on Haven. =/

Mr Croft

so, when are the titanbrehs gonna assemble?

i need to just relax and tell kids they got rekt m8

edit - loaded up titanfall. gave me two achievements, still got robbed of my Haven victory and two executions on Haven. =/

I'm already on the xbox waiting for the rest of the brehs. I know raider will be around soon or so he says

Roflobear

New maps have been have been very kind to me so far. I went 30-1 in the last three games
</brag>
. Also I don't really care about achievements but in the last game I played I accidentally got that I Killed Them All achievement. Pretty cool considering how rare it is

tauke

My impressions so far with the new DLC:

- Love the new map design especially Haven!
- Performance improvement is non-existent for me (a rig where I can play Crysis 3 Very High TXAA 2x at 1080p 60fps locked)
- Players base for SEA server... is 2 vs 2 most of the time.
- Which leads to trying West US which got more players but I got kicked out before a match even end (rarely happened before the latest update)

Performance issue aside (still get the occasional FPS drop), the Black Market at least reward Gen 10 players who have no chances of getting more burn cards after done with most challenges.

I am at a loss as to how to fix this. Downloaded the update, went to hit a on the title screen and nothing happens. The button resets no matter how often I hit it. Did a full reboot of my system and it does not fix it.

Getting very frustrated. Can not find any other reports of this issue.

Someone just mentioned having the same problem in the map/update 5 thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=123564803&postcount=153

Putting it up here for more exposure, but I hope they come in and post more about it themselves so our frequenters from Respawn can look into it.

Wizman23

Banned
After not being able to get past the sign in with "A" screen I played some BF4 MP for a bit to make sure LIVE wasn't fucked up and BF4 ran flawless. Went back to Titanfall and it works fine now. Only weird thing was it started me at the tutorial/training. Backed out to the main menu and all my stuff(saved pilots/titans) were there.

Raytow

Ugh can't play the new maps, the game keeps telling me to buy them when they are listed in the dlc and in the shop window appears as bought, repaired the files and nothing, if I have to uninstall the game and install it again to get it to work like last time, then I might as well stop playing this crap.

Omega

Banned
yup weapon is wayy too beast.

and now my Xbox is messed up. When I turn it on it sits at a black screen. I power cycled it and everything so now my night is completely ruined.

edit: back in action

is that why you got off after bodying me in KI?

arc cannon is fine. 1v1 me

Izuna

Banned
DAAAAMN I fell asleep!
My girlfriend is so evil, I told her I wanted to play Titanfall when the DLC hit =( instead she puts on a sleeping spell and makes plans for Friday.

titanfall...

Izuna

Banned
Won a game of Hardpoint on Digssite, and now it is readjusting the teams, probably because of how MVP I was. I doubt I can win the next match... All of the Gen 10s have moved to one team.

Jito

Banned
Matchmaking still broken as hell for solo player.

Any gaffer playing on PC feel free to hit me up.

Hey I'll be on later after I finish work in like 3 hours. Only got a chance to play Dig Site last night but it was pretty good.

Top Bottom