• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMZ: Carrie Fisher suffers cardiac arrest on plane (Up: in ICU, condition unknown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't restart hearts though, they basically just fix abnormal rhythms
I never said they did. Hence my confusion as to why someone is telling me they don't restart hearts and that I shouldn't watch too much TV.

Adoption of high-performance CPR method by emergency medical technicians to maximize oxygen circulation and increase survival chances.
Adoption of telecommunicator CPR, whereby 911 emergency personnel provide instant CPR instructions by phone.
Increasing public availability of automated external defibrillators (AEDs), including more than 100 in King County facilities, and placement of AEDs in many law enforcement vehicles, including with King County Sheriff's deputies.
High rates of CPR training for local residents.
A regional paramedic training program, funded by charitable contributions, that exceeds national standards for certification.

Euron

The 2016 meme shit really needs to go away. Celeb deaths and shitty things will not stop in 2017, you know.
This. This is something else with which I have a major issue: If you're not going to talk about the situation at hand and just spread this stupid meme, even when it's not yet relevant, don't fucking post. Celebrities are going to die in 2017, 2018, and beyond. If you're going to talk about the rise of the alt-right and say "Fuck 2016", fine but that is not relevant to the current topic.

Catvoca

Banned
Reading the full twitter thread max tweets aren't actually that bad. Shouldn't have tweeted so soon but when you're told by a person who witnessed the heart attack that she has died I can see why he would tweet RIP. Especially if she's a family friend and he's upset/not thinking rationally.

I'm still hoping for the best anyway 😬😬

Breads

Banned
It's hard for me to ignore Max Landis when he keeps involving himself in stupid shit.

Hope she pulls through. I know the rumors are bleak but rumors are just that - rumors. As of right now I haven't seen any confirmation so hope still lives~

opoth

Banned
I don't really understand why people pay attention to Max Landis - he's like a Hollywood version of a Mary Sueified Kylo Ren. Garbage level human.

sappyday

Reading the full twitter thread max tweets aren't actually that bad. Shouldn't have tweeted so soon but when you're told by a person who witnessed the heart attack that she has died I can see why he would tweet RIP.
One of those friends is Anna Akana and she herself tweeted about the scenario. She never claimed she was dead and even said herself that she hopes she's ok. So, considering Max Landis and who he is, I'm pretty sure he jumped the gun

That's very unfortunate to read. I'll be watching the news very closely for the rest of the day.

Is this Carrie Fisher news or a Max Landis news? Jesus.

Finally gets into shape and has a heart attack. Life you evil bitch you.

Unfortunately it was likely the years of unhealthy lifestyle that did the permanent damage which made this happen. Some mistakes you don't fully come back from. Would be a damn shame to see her go. 2016 looking to take another one

shanafan

This is awful...

2016...Go away please.

As we get older, the people we grew up get even older. It's the unfortunate thing about reality. 2017 will be no different. The first celebrity passing will bring the "2017 already blows posts". And so on, and so on.

Get better Carrie Fisher.

If she went ten minutes without breathing I can't see her living besides being a vegatable unfortunately. That's just too long for the brain to be deprived of oxygen. My dad died earlier this year from this very same thing. :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Max Landis just tweeted some shit about him being sad and whatnot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom