• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Iceman829

How much is the Striker mask blueprint from the DZ?
DZ02

GS204/RANK50 Firearms Kneepads Blueprint(GS) 143,791 DZ FUNDS

GS204/RANK50 Stamina Gloves Blueprint(GS) 142,067 DZ FUNDS

GS204/RANK50 Electronics Kneepads Blueprint(GS) 143,909 DZ FUNDS

GS204/RANK50 Stamina Backpack Blueprint(GS) 190,528 DZ FUNDS

DZ03

GS204/RANK90 Valkria Blueprint(GS) 261,966 DZ FUNDS

GS204/RANK75 First Wave M1A Blueprint(GS) 286,022 DZ FUNDS

GS204/RANK75 Tactical AUG A3P Blueprint(GS) 259,251 DZ FUNDS

DZ04

LV30/RANK50 Stamina Gear Mod Blueprint(32) 237,420 DZ FUNDS

LV30/RANK50 Firearms Gear Mod Blueprint(32) 238,959 DZ FUNDS

DZ05

LV30/RANK50 Handstop - OD Green Blueprint(32) 165,102 DZ FUNDS

LV30/RANK50 Quick Release Magazine Blueprint(32) 142,832 DZ FUNDS

DZ06

GS214/RANK50 Holster of the Nomad Blueprint(GS) 149,451 DZ FUNDS

GS214/RANK50 Knee Pads of the Nomad Blueprine(GS) 151,173 DZ FUNDS

Special Gear Vendor
ofC4h.jpg

Swiped off reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4efotx/blueprints_dz0106_all_in_one/

ManCannon

Dammit all I wanted to do was play Division after a two week vacation hiatus... after an eternity downloading patch on XB1 this AM the game refused to launch at all and now after a few failed attempts and system restarts I don't even have the "manage game" option at all, only "install" when viewing on store and it just spins and spins with no progress. W T F'n F
If this ever resolves I sure as hell hope my 70+ hours aren't gone > <

Iceman829

Dammit all I wanted to do was play Division after a two week vacation hiatus... after an eternity downloading patch on XB1 this AM the game refused to launch at all and now after a few failed attempts and system restarts I don't even have the "manage game" option at all, only "install" when viewing on store and it just spins and spins with no progress. W T F'n F
If this ever resolves I sure as hell hope my 70+ hours aren't gone > <

Sorry to hear about your issues, if it's any comfort your character(s) are saved server side.

lt519

Scheduled a 4pm meeting as a ploy to get myself to stay at work and not eat away at overtime money. 5 minutes later and I'm now mad at myself.

ManCannon

Sorry to hear about your issues, if it's any comfort your character(s) are saved server side.

Yeah except now that I don't even have an option to "manage game" it doesn't even show the save allocation or anything so freaked me out. This is the strangest thing I've encountered on XB1. Game still shows up in the listing and appears as if its fine but all I can do is go to hub / view in store and then "Install" is available. its just been spinning for 20 min so far no visible progress or status. on the "my games" queue there's nothing downloading or showing up.

Completely baffling. can only guess somehow the patch got interrupted / corrupted main game or something but can't tell if it's actually resolving or perma-limbo. /cry

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone see the new lighting setting under visuals?

What would be the best method?

Lexington grind with basement skip can be done in 10 minutes with a decent team... not sure if it's the best method.

Thats what I did last week. Hit 1000 PXC in an afternoon. Stupid me though wasted 500 rerolling gear last night since I was bored.

The door in the basement cant be glitched but with a good team it still only takes 12-14 mins.

Iceman829

Yeah except now that I don't even have an option to "manage game" it doesn't even show the save allocation or anything so freaked me out. This is the strangest thing I've encountered on XB1. Game still shows up in the listing and appears as if its fine but all I can do is go to hub / view in store and then "Install" is available. its just been spinning for 20 min so far no visible progress or status. on the "my games" queue there's nothing downloading or showing up.

Completely baffling. can only guess somehow the patch got interrupted / corrupted main game or something but can't tell if it's actually resolving or perma-limbo. /cry

Have you tried a hard reset of the console?

Another thing I've done in the past to fix something else was go to offline mode. Delete GT. Reboot. Go online and re-add GT. It will not delete anything but your GT, so don't fear anything DLed or saved will stay on the console.

You can also try calling / chat messaging xbox support. They might have a better idea. I can't link you the page, but it's right on the main xbox website

I'm really confused. Everything costs more and they didn't bump anything except for DT drop chances and HE drops (so we have more high end mats now).

How is this update not more of a grind?

We all praised Massive after they revealed HE drops for all named enemies but we now know they're garbage and Max at 182 which is useless except for mats and the odd decent drop you might get. It just gives us extra mats.

It's like it was all misdirection to the massive nerf of items costing 3-5x the amount of Pheonix Credits or whatever other currency you can choose.

Hrmmmmm

Klyka

Banned
I'm really confused. Everything costs more and they didn't bump anything except for DT drop chances and HE drops (so we have more high end mats now).

How is this update not more of a grind?

Because you get more drops which is supposed to be the main way of getting items

ManCannon

Have you tried a hard reset of the console?

Another thing I've done in the past to fix something else was go to offline mode. Delete GT. Reboot. Go online and re-add GT. It will not delete anything but your GT, so don't fear anything DLed or saved will stay on the console.

You can also try calling / chat messaging xbox support. They might have a better idea. I can't link you the page, but it's right on the main xbox website

Thanks for the tips. Gonna give it another 45 min or so in case it's trying to get the full 4Gb patch again then will try above. tried to manage storage and I can see the game but it's now over on right side like its no longer local so I click install and it instantly goes to 100% and shows 30-something GB then when I launch that it goes to store and shows the "install" option again and just spins (maybe it's the patch again but no progress is showing).

I'll just keep living vicariously through this thread for now :( Thanks for the tips Tho!

GazzaGSi

Guys, I've got some gear today that has a higher gear score than the gear I've got equipped yet the dps, health and skill are all lowered, should I be focusing on gear score or keeping the other 3 stats topped up? TIA.

darkwing

Guys, I've got some gear today that has a higher gear score yet the dps, health and skill are all lowered, should I be focusing on gear score or keeping the other 3 stats topped up? TIA.

if you want to unlock the gear set bonus, you have to use gear sets otherwise it's garbage

Deception

Gonna be getting on around 6:30 CT tonight will be running HM Incursion on Xbox with a buddy and looking for two more, add me if interested, GT Jayrme D

Tecnniqe

Banned
Guys, I've got some gear today that has a higher gear score than the gear I've got equipped yet the dps, health and skill are all lowered, should I be focusing on gear score or keeping the other 3 stats topped up? TIA.

Gearscore matters nothing for the rolls themselves it seems, so don't kill your stats for it.

Gear score seems to be more of an a clearance, as high gear score doesn't necessarily mean better stats, but a low gear score will drop you into the Bambi dz and lock you out of incursions.

It makes sense until it doesn't. It's strange.

Best to just focus on stats, and eventually you'll end up with pieces that don't murder your stats but also give you a decent to high gearscore.

The gear sets introduce a bit of a problem, in that getting even one can shake up your whole current build. This is a good thing, for me, because I had gotten a little stagnant.

I have 2 Sentry's but I had to craft new gloves to be able to do it, otherwise my health took a hit I wasn't willing to accept.

Also had to craft 3 times to get a Sentry's kneepad that was even viable to start recalibration with, so RIP my mat stockpile.

ChrisW

Bout the jump on :D really excited to buy the MP5 and then grind on lexinton to get some gold! Interested to see my gear score

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
holy shit is this incursion hard. On Hard with a team of 4 people with 170+ gear level each, we struggled to even make a dent. We could go so far as plant explosions -once-.

Klyka

Banned
holy shit is this incursion hard. On Hard with a team of 4 people with 170+ gear level each, we struggled to even make a dent. We could go so far as plant explosions -once-.

funnily enough having proper distributions of roles actually helps a lot.
like, a tank actually works really well when the shotgunners and stuff turn up

Jesus, the update is buggy as fuck. Doing Lexington CM and my gun randomly decides to stop shooting or refuses to be reloaded. Ugh...

This happened to me a few times last night, before the update. I was running the Lincoln Tunnel CM and my gun wouldn't fire even though I had a full magazine and a clear shot.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Melting HM so bad, with the gear sets, gonna need some more for the rest of the team before we venture into CM me think.

This happened to me a few times last night, before the update. I was running the Lincoln Tunnel CM and my gun wouldn't fire even though I had a full magazine and a clear shot.

Same for me last night but with my other equipment . I couldn't throw a turret down even though it was ready for deployment and my seekers as well.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
funnily enough having proper distributions of roles actually helps a lot.
like, a tank actually works really well when the shotgunners and stuff turn up

Yeah, I'm going to actually connect my headset and try my luck again with a different team, I want that fucking set piece yo.

T.O.P

Banned
Can anyone confirm me the patch size for PC?

I redownloaded Uplay and now the size is different, it went from 3.49 to 4.42 gb

:(

GazzaGSi

if you want to unlock the gear set bonus, you have to use gear sets otherwise it's garbage

Gearscore matters nothing for the rolls themselves it seems, so don't kill your stats for it.

Gear score seems to be more of an a clearance, as high gear score doesn't necessarily mean better stats, but a low gear score will drop you into the Bambi dz and lock you out of incursions.

It makes sense until it doesn't. It's strange.

Best to just focus on stats, and eventually you'll end up with pieces that don't murder your stats but also give you a decent to high gearscore.

Thanks guys, it was just a HE chest piece. I'm currently 172 so in the higher band for the DZ and it's good enough for incursions so I'll just stick as I am. Cheers

k1t4j

So what's the consensus on Incursions?

I am about to jump in and do check out the changes for myself.

Top Bottom