• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

So how do the gear set bonuses work? The more gear i have of the set the more talents i unlock? 2 for the first talent, 3 for the second, 4 for the bonus?
Two pieces: Bonus 1
Three pieces: Bonus 1 and 2
Four pieces: Bonus 1, Bonus 2, and an exclusive Talent

No extra bonuses for a 5th and 6th so you could get two pieces from a different set to get an extra bonus that way.

So is there any confirmation that HE drops can be above 182 anywhere? Seems like named enemies in the DZ, CM etc only drop stuff that high.

The supply drops and Incursion seems to be the only way to get stuff to drop at a higher level?

darkwing

Oh, I'm not getting kicked from groups. We can't get the General Assembly mission to start. There's no JTF or no way to get the explosives to start the mission. It's just us, and then we all leave as there isn't anything we can do. 3 tries, and no luck. Giving up for now.

this mission bug has existed since the game launched

Maximus P

Haha. I'm currently sat in a DZ entrance. I killed 1 of 3 Rouge's and stole all his high end gear and then they chased me and they're all waiting for me outside the door where I ran to. Lol

Such a shame these places don't have a little window I can wave through.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Haha. I'm currently sat in a DZ entrance. I killed 1 of 3 Rouge's and stole all his high end gear and then they chased me and they're all waiting for me outside the door where I ran to. Lol

Such a shame these places don't have a little window I can wave through.

Log out then back into a new server lol.

Mentok

Banned
Saw the PC prices of some items.....

tumblr_mz08znHwBA1s5x2k9o1_400.gif

Two pieces: Bonus 1
Three pieces: Bonus 1 and 2
Four pieces: Bonus 1, Bonus 2, and an exclusive Talent

No extra bonuses for a 5th and 6th so you could get two pieces from a different set to get an extra bonus that way.

That's what I'm hoping to do: Striker's for 4 pieces and Sentry for 2.

Paertan

Almost got the Incursion before we had to disband. I wanna try tomorrow on PC if anyone wants to join. In about 16-17 hours from now I guess.

Bought two Striker blueprints and am now at 181 Gear Score =) Kicking some serious ass on regular Challenge and Hard mode xD

Kadin

So I'm reading on reddit that if the party leader has already got the weekly reward from an earlier Incursion, apparently no one else in the party will get the reward for the current one. Has anyone here experienced this?

So I'm reading on reddit that if the party leader has already got the weekly reward from an earlier Incursion, apparently no one else in the party will get the reward for the current one. Has anyone here experienced this?

Ha, I just read the opposite. Someone claiming it's possible to get multiple weekly rewards if the leader is the one who hasn't completed the Incursion.

Damn, you have to be a real shit to kick someone out of the daily challenge mission at the bitter end...waste of like 45 minutes right there. They need to prevent kicking at a certain checkpoint in the missions or something.

Kadin

Ha, I just read the opposite. Someone claiming it's possible to get multiple weekly rewards if the leader is the one who hasn't completed the Incursion.
Yeah I read that too. Get in a group with a leader who hasn't run, get the reward even if your'e on lockout. I'd just hate to finally finish my first and find out this is the leader's second, third, run and not get my reward.

There is some serious input lag when accessing menus sometimes.
Like, takes a second or two to navigate each tab.
If you back out and go back in, its gone.

PS4 version.

deadduck

I enjoyed the incursion, thought it was fun.

Getting weapons that you've never seen before from the DZ has also been refreshing.

Hjod

Banned
Just ran Lex CM with MM-group. We ran them in like 15 minutes, that feeling is the best. Fuck this game is fun.

Ryhian

Any groups running challenge modes or hard mode incursion and wouldn't mind a casual pleb with 160 gear score?

Ps4
PSN: Ryhian

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So this cheese method for Incursion. Do enemies still come out after leaving that 1 enemy alive or can you do something so no one comes out?

Kadin

Yeah, but they are are irrelevant cause they are 182 GS :(
Are people all of a sudden running around in full set gear already? I imagine 182 drops are still potentially better than what someone might have equipped - or at least comparable with maybe better stats to reroll. I don't think 182's are trash quite yet...

Eirulan

Getting Mike on PC, anybody else?
Joined a group for DZ,we couldn't leave the entry point, logged off and now i can't connect any more.

Are people all of a sudden running around in full set gear already? I imagine 182 drops are still potentially better than what someone might have equipped - or at least comparable with maybe better stats to reroll. I don't think 182's are trash quite yet...

Not when you can craft 204 GS weapons.

I rreeeaaally don't like going under 100k health. Especially with the rehab glitch being fixed, that extra stamina is super useful.

Edit: Dammit double post.

Yeah, I would imagine. I have 65% damage mitigation, so when you include that with my current Health stat I can take a beating, but I can still go down in 2 shots from a 32 sniper. Currently, I'm running mostly Firearms gear with health bonuses, and most of the gear pieces have stamina mods attached. 3 of my pieces aren't optimized as I don't have the blueprints yet, but hopefully that changes today.

BraXzy

Just finished an Incursion for the first time.

Gotta be honest, I'm majorly disappointed. I was tempering my expectations but it still wasn't as good as I hoped. Ahh well.

ChrisW

Just played lex challenge and a socom m1a dropped for other guy and he traded it to me without me even asking, what a nice chap!

Top Bottom