• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

T.O.P

Banned
Can anyone confirm me the patch size for PC?

I redownloaded Uplay and now the size is different, it went from 3.49 to 4.42 gb

:(

...anyone? Ubi Support ain't even answering me

2l8syw.jpg

Definity

Damn, people are greedy now at extraction points knowing you probably have a full bag of HE gear. Had to kill 3 rogues at three different extraction points before I extracted.

I may just stroll up to an extraction point with a full bag of greens and just let someone kill me.

Tecnniqe

Banned
So which is it?

idk but I got full sets and 201 so far or whatever, like I said once a member got set items its so much quicker, and I guess we need at least 2 or 3 combed to make CM worth it right now, also our team schedule is a bit of a mess so I don't think we'll get to it before Saturday.

Dem nice Nomad glove drop tho
8XUqoJH.png

spyder_ur

What's the DZ been like today for people? Warzone or is it a little quieter since there is a reason to farm and people want to keep their HE?

Also, what kind of rewards are people seeing from dailies? Just regular and then the boss HE?

Hjod

Banned
What's the DZ been like today for people? Warzone or is it a little quieter since there is a reason to farm and people want to keep their HE?

Also, what kind of rewards are people seeing from dailies? Just regular and then the boss HE?

DZ has been like it always has, at least on my server. One dude snuck up behind my and checked my gear score than ran away haha.

I've done the weekly and the dailes. The Daily Hards gives 10PC and 5 of every blue material.

spyder_ur

DZ has been like it always has, at least on my server. One dude snuck up behind my and checked my gear score than ran away haha.

I've done the weekly and the dailes. The Daily Hards gives 10PC and 5 of every blue material.

HE from the boss though, correct?

I don't like that they show gear score in the DZ. The mystery of not knowing if the guy you're trying to jack is geared up enough or not was fun. Does it calculate your displayed gear score from all inventory like the brackets, or just what you have equipped?

Hjod

Banned
HE from the boss though, correct?

I don't like that they show gear score in the DZ. The mystery of not knowing if the guy you're trying to jack is geared up enough or not was fun. Does it calculate your displayed gear score from all inventory like the brackets, or just what you have equipped?

Yes HE from boss :). Think the best gear is calculated, from inventory and equipment.

BraXzy

Damn the incursion only rewards 15/40 PzC? Gonna be an age before I buy any more blueprints.

I should have tucked in on Burger King for longer.

Klyka

Banned
The negativity around both this game as well as Destiny has made me completely unable to even start them up.

I can't enjoy games anymore. I am broken.

Fuck this.

Klyka

Banned
What? Gear sets are great!

I just can't anymore.

My friends mostly hate the games I play, all I ever read everywhere is "shit game shit content all shit" and it just all pulls me down (coupled with some other IRL stuff).

I can't even start a game up anymore. Before even starting it up in my head I already see all the "shit" the game has and I just can't do it.

I got home at 6pm today all excited to try stuff and instead it's now 10.30pm and I haven't played a single minute of a video game.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I just can't anymore.

My friends mostly hate the games I play, all I ever read everywhere is "shit game shit content all shit" and it just all pulls me down (coupled with some other IRL stuff).

I can't even start a game up anymore. Before even starting it up in my head I already see all the "shit" the game has and I just can't do it.

I got home at 6pm today all excited to try stuff and instead it's now 10.30pm and I haven't played a single minute of a video game.

Fuck em'!

While Incursion is not what I expected, its not bad. I like the loot trade and CM actually looks like a challenge, cant wait to take a crack at it later this week.

k1t4j

So all of a sudden being in full ilv31 gear is not enough for running Lexington or tunnel CM?

Gear score makes people act like fucking idiots

Hjod

Banned
I just can't anymore.

Don't mind all the negativity, if you enjoy the game why does it matter what other people think? Log in, check out the gear, run around in DZ. Just enjoy the game.

*Edit* Did they buff the mobs in CMs? It didn't take that long to take down mobs before or am I dreaming?

Iceman829

I just can't anymore.

Don't let the negative nancys have an impact on the games or things you want to do. Just pop in the game and see how things go. If you are looking to group up for an activity throw down you user id and platform and see if people are available to group up. People here or in the Destiny thread would probably be happy to play.

It's the internet. You will see a lot more shit posting about games and the content because people enjoy doing it. The other people are probably online actually enjoying the game or unable to play it (at work like me -_-). Don't let other people influence you. People have enjoyed playing through the Incursion. Some find it tough, some have found ways of improving their squad. People are enjoying the DZ, running CMs and other missions. People are probably actually playing Destiny as well and not sitting in orbit. Pick 1 and jump on for a bit.

A productive first 45 min in the dz post-patch!

akhZAxs.jpg

My previous primary was a vector at 112k. All I did was swap mods around onto the brand new Aug bp from dz03. Got lucky with Deadly, Destructive and Swift talents, too. Beastly.

jorma

is now taking requests
I don't know if the game is bugged now or if i was at the butt end of some sick joke - i was kicked twice in a row from match making groups while doing the russian consulate daily.
Last time it was during the final boss fight!

Fuck this shit.

Hjod

Banned

akhZAxs.jpg

My previous primary was a vector at 112k. All I did was swap mods around onto the brand new Aug bp from dz03. Got lucky with Deadly, Destructive and Swift talents, too. Beastly.

Dude, what the hell do you have on your head? A welding mask? :p

oakenhild

I don't know if the game is bugged now or if i was at the butt end of some sick joke - i was kicked twice in a row from match making groups while doing the russian consulate daily.

Fuck this shit.

I can't get general assembly to start. Two failures with full groups so far.

Iceman829

I'm commenting now, so that I can uncomment, unsubscribe and unlike you later

Dude, what the hell do you have on your head? A welding mask? :p

It's the EOD Tech helmet from one of the clothing packs. The pack also includes a Ghillie suit, pilot outside and some white camo uniform.

I wish you could flip the blast shield down on that helmet

FLAguy954

sigh fucking police academy glitch is still possible by doing the mission once and then placing a shield and resetting the mission

fucking exploiting pieces of shit

Lmao why the hell does this make you so angry? Let the exploiters have their fun; you can aways find a group of people to run through the mission normally.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like

Fuck this shit.
This happens because the host wants to be an ass and kicks you at the last minute so he can invite a friend into the group and his friend gets all the credit for your hard work.

I circumvent this issue by being the host of the party myself and I no longer join other random groups because getting kicked out like this is BS.

Massive has talked about looking into implementing Vote Kicking to try to reduce the chances of this happening to a player.

Horohoro

I can't get general assembly to start. Two failures with full groups so far.

When you are kicked at the end of a mission with randoms its usually cause they kicked you not the game. I've found alot of people who do that so if you arent the leader be careful people do it to be mean...

akhZAxs.jpg

Those are like my ideal stats! I'm currently at 149K, 72K & 9K. Almost there. I really need to get the rest of my gear blueprints today and optimize my gear a bit better.

The1Ski

Fuck em'!

While Incursion is not what I expected, its not bad. I like the loot trade and CM actually looks like a challenge, cant wait to take a crack at it later this week.

Plus all this came from a free update!

And in response to the person you quoted:

I think so many people have become so cynical when it comes to games and what they ought to provide. Some people act as if paying $60 for a game is supposed to be a ticket to some existential life experience that promises the player near-endless opportunities to experience something awe-inspiring.

It's like some people will detract from a game, and other's experiences within that game, because of the inherent inability to please everyone.

I personally love the game and look forward to playing more! And when that ends, I'll move on!

jorma

is now taking requests
This happens because the host wants to be an ass and kicks you at the last minute so he can invite a friend into the group and his friend gets all the credit for your hard work.

Yeah i thought so, but it's literally never happened to me before and then it happens twice in a row in the first sessions after a major update i'm thinking "maybe it is the game being bugged and not people being assholes".

oakenhild

When you are kicked at the end of a mission with randoms its usually cause they kicked you not the game. I've found alot of people who do that so if you arent the leader be careful people do it to be mean...

Oh, I'm not getting kicked from groups. We can't get the General Assembly mission to start. There's no JTF or no way to get the explosives to start the mission. It's just us, and then we all leave as there isn't anything we can do. 3 tries, and no luck. Giving up for now.

jorma

is now taking requests
Oh, I'm not getting kicked from groups. We can't get the General Assembly mission to start. There's no JTF or no way to get the explosives to start the mission. It's just us, and then we all leave as there isn't anything we can do. 3 tries, and no luck. Giving up for now.

I think he meant to quote my post :)

Kadin

Not sure what platform you're on but I've had to both log out and reset my X1 to get stuff like this to fix itself. Sometimes just changing the instance works but I usually log out and back in to get it working.

Those are like my ideal stats! I'm currently at 149K, 72K & 9K. Almost there. I really need to get the rest of my gear blueprints today and optimize my gear a bit better.
I rreeeaaally don't like going under 100k health. Especially with the rehab glitch being fixed, that extra stamina is super useful.

Edit: Dammit double post.

Jorav

So how do the gear set bonuses work? The more gear i have of the set the more talents i unlock? 2 for the first talent, 3 for the second, 4 for the bonus?

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
So how do the gear set bonuses work? The more gear i have of the set the more talents i unlock? 2 for the first talent, 3 for the second, 4 for the bonus?
Correct and you can also mix with other sets so your options are either:

A-4 Pieces of a set + 2 pieces of a different set

B-2 pieces of a set,2 pieces of another set and 2 more pieces of onr ore set.

C-3 Pieces of one set and 3 pieces of another set.

Only Option A will give you the Final Talent for any given set.

Top Bottom