• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Lender

Well that was my first experience with the game after the patch, and so far I like it. People were actually very nice in the DZ. :D Had an awesome shootout in one of the nothern DZ in one of the big intersections. Cleaners in front of us, LMB on the left and me and some strangers in a group in the middle. 2 of them went down so I went to help (in hope that they didn't shoot me afterwards since I was solo'ing) and it became this big standoff between us, the cleaners and the LMB. One of my more awesome experiences in the DZ.

Got some pretty good loot as well. Nothing major, and no one to come and steal it from me while extracting. Best item of the night was the custom m44. 51k damage with 9 rounds in the clips. I like!

Current loadout:

ejDeRc9.jpg

Slowly getting to where I want it. Would like to have some higher DPS and stamina though.

All in all a good night! Can't wait to get in tomorrow with some friends.

Deku Tree

Well that was my first experience with the game after the patch, and so far I like it. People were actually very nice in the DZ. :D Had an awesome shootout in one of the nothern DZ in one of the big intersections. Cleaners in front of us, LMB on the left and me and some strangers in a group in the middle. 2 of them went down so I went to help (in hope that they didn't shoot me afterwards since I was solo'ing) and it became this big standoff between us, the cleaners and the LMB. One of my more awesome experiences in the DZ.

Got some pretty good loot as well. Nothing major, and no one to come and steal it from me while extracting. Best item of the night was the custom m44. 51k damage with 9 rounds in the clips. I like!

Current loadout:

ejDeRc9.jpg

Slowly getting to where I want it. Would like to have some higher DPS and stamina though.

All in all a good night! Can't wait to get in tomorrow with some friends.

You are the ultimate glass cannon. Craft a few more vectors though, or MP5. 131k DPS with 3877 firearms is really bad. Try to stack crit hit chance and crit hit percentage bonus on your gear too.

Iceman829

tons of xbox one users are missing their characters after the update. dozens and dozens of people on reddit are reporting it. mine was there when i first logged in, but i immediately got a delta error, and now it's gone.

losing your character in a game like this would be unfathomable. they better come back.

ch4fx_

Any idea how long this maintenance is supposed to last? I'm REALLY REALLY hoping this isn't the usual 3 hour down time.

man, this sucks. whether or not i get my character back basically is going to determine whether or not i play this game. i had no plans of quitting anytime soon, but there's no fucking way i'm starting over from scratch.

Iceman829

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1431628-Changelog-April-12-13-2016-Restart

Here is the list of changes implemented during the server restart of April 12:

Named enemies in Challenge mode will now only guarantee one High-End item like all the other named enemies

Incursion: Falcon Lost

The APC will no longer take damage from players’ weapons

The APC’s Mortar weapon will now fire correctly

Several fixes to improve server stability

Fucking hell. Work a 13 hour day and mcdonalds golden arch bosses are shutdown before I even leave work

EL CUCO

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1431628-Changelog-April-12-13-2016-Restart
Here is the list of changes implemented during the server restart of April 12:

Named enemies in Challenge mode will now only guarantee one High-End item like all the other named enemies

Incursion: Falcon Lost
The APC will no longer take damage from players’ weapons

The APC’s Mortar weapon will now fire correctly

Several fixes to improve server stability
Hahaha Rip the cheese. Glad they're fixing it right away.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Update is doing these changes.

• Named enemies in Challenge mode will now only guarantee one High-End item like all the other named enemies
  • Incursion: Falcon Lost
  • The APC will no longer take damage from players’ weapons
  • The APC’s Mortar weapon will now fire correctly
  • Several fixes to improve server stability

So challenge mode bosses will only drop 1 not 4 High-Ends.

Kadin

Well I was just getting ready to jump back on (X1). I think I'll wait a bit. Hearing more and more of these characters getting deleted is scaring me. I might not have the dps as others but I like how my char is evolving. Finally getting my armor up to where it needs to be and added a bit of Stamina - both have made a big difference.

theWB27

man, this sucks. whether or not i get my character back basically is going to determine whether or not i play this game. i had no plans of quitting anytime soon, but there's no fucking way i'm starting over from scratch.

If they can't get characters back, they'll have a shitstorm on their hands.

lt519

There goes my motivation for doing challenge mode. Congrats to everyone that got to farm the shit out of that.

mr.beers

Did they fix the audio bug on ps4? Didn't see it on the bug list.

If you haven't experienced it there is not a noticeable trigger for it as far as I'm aware. The gun audio gets choppy then all audio and most of the time eventually no audio all together. Closing the game fixes it. My buddy has experienced it too.

fuzzyset

Bummer. It was nice while it lasted. I rounded out my build very quickly with only a few runs. Assuming the loot table isn't terribly skewed towards mods, CM farm will still be solid. My random Lex groups cleared it in like 15mins. One run even included a guy that was 103.

lt519

See if I can PUG a RC in 30 minutes...not good chances.

And I was kicked...somehow being the only one doing any damage warrants being kicked. Fuck this, playing Ratchet and Clank.

The Division ‏@TheDivisionGame 3m3 minutes ago
We are aware that some players may have seen their characters gone missing since Update 1.1. The issue is being investigated.

The Division ‏@TheDivisionGame 2m2 minutes ago
Please note that the missing character issue will require further investigation and will not be resolved with the upcoming hotfix

Lender

Yes, you'll get a message when the drop comes. You really can't miss it haha.

Had one drop tonight. Was first at the scene for one, but I forgot that enemies are guarding the drop, which sucks hard since I spent too much time with them battling them on my own so other people managed to get it before me. Not very fair torwards solo players.

Lnkn52

Update is doing these changes.

• Named enemies in Challenge mode will now only guarantee one High-End item like all the other named enemies
  • Incursion: Falcon Lost
  • The APC will no longer take damage from players’ weapons
  • The APC’s Mortar weapon will now fire correctly
  • Several fixes to improve server stability

So challenge mode bosses will only drop 1 not 4 High-Ends.
Well that sucks on the drops.

With 13min to spare until the server downtime... Granadier, Tawpgun and Arch1 and I just beat the incursion hard mode. Wooo. Got myself a fancy battalion scarf and strikers' vest that I traded for from Tawp for a sentry's harness.

Kinda fun mode. Simple mechanics.

chogidogs

Anybody tried any other good weapon from the DZ03 vendor other than the M1A? Kinda thinking of getting some other that thing to celebrate. So close to 75 now!

Ushay

With 13min to spare until the server downtime... Granadier, Tawpgun and Arch1 and I just beat the incursion hard mode. Wooo. Got myself a fancy battalion scarf and strikers' vest that I traded for from Tawp for a sentry's harness.

Kinda fun mode. Simple mechanics.

Got the APC to 50% armour before Server shutdown (Xbox) ... :(

Ah well, tomorrow then.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Well there goes all the fun of wanting to play the new content tonight. I guess I can start Quantum Break

Maintenance is only expected to last 15m

pip77

I was able to have some fun before the server went down. I got a HE First Wave M1A, finally, from the boss in DZ01.

I also was lucky to snag The Path of The Nomad gloves from a supply drop. No one was around and I was able to take down the 5 enemies that were guarding it.

ChrisW

Struggling to decide between the navy MP5 or my Vector, vector has higher dps (165k) compared to MP5 with same mods at 130k but can fire for twice as long and faster.

Top Bottom