• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Sabotage

After being taken down once by them....this felt otherworldly satisfying.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/theWB27/video/06a91ea7-5796-4d77-bb38-9b3cc322a8d2/03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df

M44...explosive rounds...nothing survives.

pdiddyreacts_zps86d89d60.gif

EL CUCO

I'm down if you still have room.

Psn LuckyDoobage
Sorry man! we picked up a random from match making. If you want I'll go ahead and add you incase spots open up on a future run.
_________

Helped a random get his first Incursion clear. FeelsGoodMan

My bet would be exploiting, at one point he had 9 agents chasing while he was on manhunt and it took ages to kill him. No way he could have insane DPS and stamina.

Pro
cheat
tip :

1. get right in front of a safe house, where the button prompt shows, to enter it.
2. activate survivor link or the other talent to the right (it doesn't work with the reviving one)
3. immediately after activating it, enter the safe house
4. profit

infinite powerrrrr

He's probably doing that.

Axial

Pro
cheat
tip :

1. get right in front of a safe house, where the button prompt shows, to enter it.
2. activate survivor link or the other talent to the right (it doesn't work with the reviving one)
3. immediately after activating it, enter the safe house
4. profit

infinite powerrrrr

He's probably doing that.
That's only a visual glitch.

My bet would be exploiting, at one point he had 9 agents chasing while he was on manhunt and it took ages to kill him. No way he could have insane DPS and stamina.
Console? If so, could because they were lag switching.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Yeah only visual just tried it for science.

That's only a visual glitch.

Console? If so, could because they were lag switching.

Ah shit totally forgot about lag switching, probably that because we first came across them at Bryant Park and I did notice one "teleporting" all over the place and he killed me even though I got him from behind with explosives, Pulse and Tactical Link active and his health barely dropped.

Olengie

So. Minding my own business in the DZ. Someone tries to go Rogue on me when I'm turned around. I turn back to engage and the other person just books it. So much fr getting me excited.

Wolfe

For set items it's just the 191 sentry kneepads and gloves at Lincoln.

This reddit post lists where you can get all the various gear pieces:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4efyco/how_to_obtain_gear_sets_11_edition/

I was just about to bring up the fact I got my first striker gloves from Lincoln tunnel, that link is quite a bit more informative though lol.

Imo if you want to make a gear game then you have to somehow make it fun to get gear, even if most of it is crap.

I'm struggling to find ways to enjoy hunting down crafting supplies atm (because that's where most all of the drops go anyway, deconstruction) and can't help but recall them saying that crafting way not supposed to be where you got the best gear or something.

It's like the current design of the game goes directly against what they said the changes were supposed to be addressing.

EL CUCO

Scavenger crate has been a huge bust for me. Never got no Dune or Ranger jacket, and now all I get is trash greens and blues 😕

Wolfe

Scavenger crate has been a huge bust for me. Never got no Dune or Ranger jacket, and now all I get is trash greens and blues 😕

I was just thinking the same thing today, haven't even got any clothes (ranger and dune jackets aside) from it in forever.

ODDI

LOL going through some MASSIVE lag while doing the incursion it feels like single digits with a lot of shit happening on screen.

They probably nerfed it after the patch. Earlier I used to get purples every other day, even got the Ranger jacket. Since 1.1, nothing but greens and sometimes blues.

vivftp

Hmm, DZ matchmaking is like some magical shit. I've got 359 hours in this game and between myself and friends only one of us (not me) has ever gotten a Midas to drop. I finally found a decent group to farm DZ06 tonight and in the span of 30 minutes I had 2 Midas's drop for me. Just wish they were better... my 204 Aug puts out about 50k more DPS.

What's the point of named guns if they can easily be surpassed by higher level stuff? The only named 204 gun I'm aware of is Warlord, and it's nothing special.

fr0st

Banned
Hmm, DZ matchmaking is like some magical shit. I've got 359 hours in this game and between myself and friends only one of us (not me) has ever gotten a Midas to drop. I finally found a decent group to farm DZ06 tonight and in the span of 30 minutes I had 2 Midas's drop for me. Just wish they were better... my 204 Aug puts out about 50k more DPS.

What's the point of named guns if they can easily be surpassed by higher level stuff? The only named 204 gun I'm aware of is Warlord, and it's nothing special.
Valkyria is also bad caused it only has 3 attachments and has set talents.

leng jai

Got lucky for once doing the Lincoln Tunnel CM yesterday and got a pair of 191 Striker's gloves. Goes nicely with the other two pieces I crafted. First time I've ever got a worthwhile drop in the game.

jbortz78

Got lucky for once doing the Lincoln Tunnel CM yesterday and got a pair of 191 Striker's gloves. Goes nicely with the other two pieces I crafted. First time I've ever got a worthwhile drop in the game.

Got from LC yesterday and tried to get SMG dmg on it but no luck, "only" Assault rifle + marksman, so saving mine until we see how much they nerf smg/M1a balanced, and I find a decent ass rifle..

Top Bottom