• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

HMD

VvdNKwj.gif

Starting to think if its worth having loads of health when shit like happens to us. Why can't I ever do that to people myself? I have loads of crit dmg, crit chance, high dps, 380% headshot dmg, weapon dmg on gloves. I use Pulse and it still feels like a chore to kill someone with an M1A which has 180k DPS, 46k DMG, Brutal, Deadly and Accurate.

This game is seriously all over the place.

Fucking Sentry.

Anyone think the bonus for Striker should be changed? I like it but it seems such a waste against mobs, rogues and is really only effective against multiple heavies. I'd say in the 3-4 weeks of using it I've barely got it to 80%. Only time I've hit 100% is at the gun range. It's usually around 20-30% I achieve before everything is cleared out. By the time we get to the next area its 0%. Doesn't help how the A.I and players move around so much that many missed shots drop it to reset so quick.

Currently its.

Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.

I'd like to see it become.

Every consecutive hit deals 2% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Bonus is reduced by 2% every second.

I agree, the Striker Talent is unforgiving with the 2% drop. I would like to see it as you stated it. Missing should reduce it by 1%, as well

Raxious

Leveling a new character and I must say, low lvl DZ PvP is so much more fun than lvl 30. Ppl actually stand a chance here seeing as, even though there might be a bit of a difference in gear, it's not huge.

Mullah88

I think that person was HOPING this weeks blueprint is an MP5, nothing definite as of yet.

You gonna be around tonight?
oh yeah! wanna give challenge mission a go? ran with with my alt character (yay finally level 30 electronics at 3400 lol...skill power at 25k but scales because of 4 tact. talent and a bunch of skill haste and signature regain mods) and beat it!.....another 240 tactician set smh. wouldnt mind running it with my main character if your down or we can do it another time

vivftp

So... weren't we supposed to get some info on scavaging a while back? I don't think they've said a thing about it since. My theory is it is really broken, and they're waiting until they can patch it, likely in 1.2.

Garbage ass set man. I hate it so much. Turned DZ into a complete joke. You see more than one person? Well better hope someone has defense ultimate up. Otherwise you dead.

Super cheap in the DZ. Had a guy mark me thrice with a white sidearm, didn't even make him rogue and then he one shot me.

HMD

Garbage ass set man. I hate it so much. Turned DZ into a complete joke. You see more than one person? Well better hope someone has defense ultimate up. Otherwise you dead.

They need to make that shit a one time buff and that's it, when you lose it you should just lose it on that target. It's almost impossible to fight back when you're outnumbered now.

ch4fx_

oh yeah! wanna give challenge mission a go? ran with with my alt character (yay finally level 30 electronics at 3400 lol...skill power at 25k but scales because of 4 tact. talent and a bunch of skill haste and signature regain mods) and beat it!.....another 240 tactician set smh. wouldnt mind running it with my main character if your down or we can do it another time

Damn, congrats on the clear! I still haven't touched CM but I'm down to give it a shot tonight. I also wanna run HM at some point, one of the guys we were playing with last night hasn't ran it before & I'd like to see if we can get him through it.

Did you complete your BoO with your alt? Now that your at 30, I need you to run me through the dailies so I can join you in the skill world. Please & thank you!

Mullah88

Damn, congrats on the clear! I still haven't touched CM but I'm down to give it a shot tonight. I also wanna run HM at some point, one of the guys we were playing with last night hasn't ran it before & I'd like to see if we can get him through it.

Did you complete your BoO with your alt? Now that your at 30, I need you to run me through the dailies so I can join you in the skill world. Please & thank you!

no problem, anytime i'm on i can run you through the missions and encounters

Hjod

Banned
But probably I'd never get as good a build as if I had started it that way right? Well I think I'll give it a try anyway... i'll let my current setup in my stash and see how it goes. Thanks.

Well that depends, everything that matters in this game is gear, so if you replace most/all of your gear with something that gives you Skill and Stamina for example I would think you can get a good build, without needing to creating an alt. But creating an alt and running it to 30 probably goes faster than replacing all your gear.

Geneijin

Well that depends, everything that matters in this game is gear, so if you replace most/all of your gear with something that gives you Skill and Stamina for example I would think you can get a good build, without needing to creating an alt. But creating an alt and running it to 30 probably goes faster than replacing all your gear.
I'll always complain there isn't enough stash space. Kills experimentation if you only have one.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Would really like a passive mode in so you can't people but can kill rogues. Went rogue for like 2 seconds and lost nearly 9,000 XP by hitting some guy who jumped in front of my shot while going for a rogue.

Mullah88

Is there more of a bonus to an alt than 2 x the daily missions rewards (PC + likely deconstructing the HE items earned)?
Didn't want to mess with my current build and I have 4 240 tactician gear sets (and a bunch of 214s), so I decided to make an alt to be my skill power build. Instead of swapping or deconstructing, I think this works better

ODDI

BoO vendor as follows

Classic M1A - 882 PxC - Trained, Predatory, Toxic.
Police M4 - 931 PxC - Vicious, Ferocious, Prepared.
Custom M870 MCS - 220 PxC - Vicious, Accurate, Adept.

BondFancy

BoO vendor as follows

Classic M1A - 882 PxC - Trained, Predatory, Toxic.
Police M4 - 931 PxC - Vicious, Ferocious, Prepared.
Custom M870 MCS - 220 PxC - Vicious, Accurate, Adept.
Is the Police M4 any good or should I stick with my 182 black market AK?

Macrotus

First week after patch 1.1, I had to choose between the AUG and M1A because I didn't have enough credits.
Looking at how it turned out, I should have bought the AUG BP instead of the M1A BP.... /sigh

Geneijin

Mics make it easier to coordinate on Falcon Lost, but if you're not even gonna do that, why even bother? Saving Survivor Links on Wave 4 is utterly dumb if you're getting ran over the previous attempts.

/me ends rant

Macrotus

garbage week for me.
uncharted 4 can't come soon enough

Same.

I haven't bought a single BP since the M1A the first week. And have nothing to do this week either.
I don't have the motivation to do Incursions even for the weekly rewards anymore, because its just boring.
I was hoping Xur in this game would give me a reason to continue but I guess not =/

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Came across shitty ass wall breachers in The Pit. They were taking turns to go rogue on each other to boost XP.

We could kill them with sticky bombs and they eventually left. Fucking scrubs.

I added one so in the future will join his instance, leave then kill them if they do it again.

bp = ? ... edit - blueprint

anyone have trouble starting/restarting the power plant challenging mission? it's today's daily and after 5+ attempts to matchmake and fail, I dunno what to do

Top Bottom