• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Pandy

Came across shitty ass wall breachers in The Pit. They were taking turns to go rogue on each other to boost XP.

We could kill them with sticky bombs and they eventually left. Fucking scrubs.

I added one so in the future will join his instance, leave then kill them if they do it again.
I really wish PvP was a zero sum game.

Kill a rogue, gain one DZ level.
Die as rogue, lose one DZ level.
Maybe add a multiplier based on Rogue level so a Manhunt becomes a really high-stakes moment.

Wouldn't stop all the bullshit, but at least it wouldn't reward so much of the dumb behaviour.

Wolfe

That feeling when the 163 AR that dropped on GCS hard mode has a higher DPS than the crafted 182 AR I've been using since I hit 30 for lack of finding anything better.

Thing has like 2500 less dmg too ;_;

Wolfe

gear score, how does it work

Yeah they really should have made it a hidden thing and rework the "recommended GS" stuff for incursions. Too much value inadvertently gets placed on this number that doesn't even have any real bearing on the quality of the weapon except for the somewhat large damage range variance.

SkylineRKR

Fuck gear score. Found a Classic M1A with 163 GS. It has balanced and deadly (and Toxic). Its far better than the higher ones I crafted. I take it, my overall score lowers but i don't give a fuck. I did want it to be a Socom or FW though.

Also found a Police M4 with Balanced, Accurate and Self Preserved. Like it a lot, but only 163 as well.

Yeah revenge Division is best. This morning some guy shot me in the back while I was placing a marker. I remembered his ID. I came across the LZ some 30 minutes later, I fired a flare and hid near the rope with the intent of luring that guy. The very same dude ran in to extract. Immediately downed him, and took his loot.

deafmedal

Had a pretty crazy experience in the DZ last night with my buddy. We were ~60 when the M1A bp was last available and I was 71/72 with ~170,000 DZF when we went in tonight so the goal was to get the bp. He was DZ 73 but with much less DZF than me so we started running about avoiding rogues and killing enemies. After about an hour we noticed that no rogue blips were popping up and we hadn't seen another agent in some time. DZ chests were openable and DT was lootable. We had free reign of DZ 1-4 (we stuck to the lower zones for brevity and safety) for about 3-4 hours, able to clear mobs with ease, getting 2-3 supply drops per event with minimal effort/running.

I hit 75/+280,000 DZF and was just gonna wait till my pal hit 280,000 DZF or we decided to call it quits before I picked up the bp. "Supply drop incoming...", we clear out the first one, and I get some crappy Nomad mask from the crate- first green item for either of us that night. Next one pops off up north so we say fuck it. "Supply drop is being claimed by another agent..." well I guess our empty ass instance isn't so empty any longer :(

Third drop pops fairly close to where we were so we head toward it. Just as we finish off the boss my buddy gets dropped. Then me. Enjoy your 2 purps pricks, sorry I ain't got no loot for ya. Spawn in the DZ03 safe house and buy the BP. Left me with ~377 DZF so I'm like fuck it, I'll see if we can take them down, only need one more rogue kill for the trophy. We catch up to them, pop SL and open fire. 5 seconds later we are both dead. Respawn and they chase us down and drop us within ~2 seconds of engaging. Whelp, enough of that bullshit. My buddy ended up with around ~220,000 DZF and was pissed about the ~10,000 he lost to those dudes and didn't want to risk it. Whatevs, there is enough time to grind out that last ~60,000 he needs, no biggie.

I craft about 8 M1As before settling on one with Deadly/Predatory/Balanced and the highest per bullet damage. At this point I'm like fuck it, and start messing with my build- was almost at PxC cap so I bought some bp's, including the 182 gloves to try and roll a similar Savage pair to replace my 163 pair. Got it on my 3rd roll. Said fuck it and really dug in, recalibrated some pieces and ended up with 3x Striker, 2x Sentry, the Savage gloves while maintaining 65% dmg mitigation. Predatory on the M1A and Vicious on my AUG are locked due to 3382/1710/1143 distribution to equip said gear butt fuckit- gear score is now 200 (up from 188) and I'm mostly happy with my stats but I would like to balance out F/S/E a bit more. At least I should be able to get into the 200 DZ when it comes.

I'm pretty fucking broke, ~27,000 credits, >100 DZF and very low on crafting mats (save gold DT lol) but it doesn't matter. I'm going to have to rely on RNG to balance out my build anyway as there is limited gear set blueprints. So I will replenish my stocks while waiting for 1.2. Best bit of progress for me in some time :)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You aren't going to want the M1A at all. M44 will reign supreme.
I mean, I used the M1A without balanced for a long time and preferred it to the M44 because you can still panic spam shots at shotgunners if you absolutely needed to. At the very least it's still faster firing than the bolt actions even if you need to space out your shots a bit.

ch4fx_

12ish Lexington runs left until I can buy the M1A at the BoO vendor. Came across some randos this morning and we were doing 5-10min runs, no mics or anything but it was awesome. None of us quit, we just kept doing them over and over. Pure skill synergy, popping them at the right times with 0 communication, all of us hitting as hard as we could.

ch4fx_

Where can I find a level 32 stamina mod? I bought the level 32 firearms mod from the DZ last night, but I can't find the stamina one.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Where can I find a level 32 stamina mod? I bought the level 32 firearms mod from the DZ last night, but I can't find the stamina one.

Its random each week, you'll have to wait until next Fridays reset and hope its that and not Electronics.

ch4fx_

Same vendor has all 3 mods, you may have already bought it if you can't see it in his inventory.

I thought the same when I didnt see it for sale, but then I got to the crafting table & it wasnt in my blueprints.

Its random each week, you'll have to wait until next Fridays reset and hope its that and not Electronics.

Ugh, fuck. Of course I would decide to try and get new mods RIGHT after reset. I can still get them as a random drop, right?
/sarcasm

Thanks for the info man, hopefully next week I can do something to my health.

Mullah88

Jesus, what's your DPS? You're melting those dudes hahah

238k with 4 sentry/2 striker when in group (was using this setup), 297k 3 sentry/3 striker (solo runs, i need my 55% elite armor dmg and 33% enemy armor dmg), weapon has a base dmg 14.2k, 15k when split 3/3. health stays at 85k/81k respectively, 65% mitigation on both. decided to rest my navy mp5 until a 204 bp

Damn man, good shit. I wonder what they though getting wrecked by 1 person?

I'm not Mullah, but I'm pretty sure he's around 230K + he's reaping benefits from his gear sets.
I like running with this guy, it's kinda like having security in the DZ haha!

the same dudes that took you out at the refueling station when you lost connection (lol you could still see your marked death location), Jeeb and I already got the first supply drop (off course its purple), this was the second one before calling it a night and they decided to be greedy

i need to check out the drop locations for a sentry holster, mine is a 191 and doesnt have a skill power attribute. if i can get a 214, it'll surely boost up all 3 attributes and complete this build.

still interested in running CM incursion sometime today

Mullah88

I'm free anytime today if you need a fourth just drop me a message. Nice vid man, I'd have been pumped after something like that!

no problem, at work now, getting off early today

i was going to let it slide and log off but i saw the checkpoint was close by, so i decided to head back in and see if i could take one out and lead them on a chase. it worked out cause i think other players where at the extraction (seeker mines forced the 2 rogues to repel down)

I was getting wrecked by this zikario787 dude in the dz today :(

I managed to take him down 2 or 3 times but he took me down at least 5 lol

Last time I was killing a boss and he ran right into where the boss was to make me go rogue. Son of a bitch.

EL CUCO

I need to find time to finish Uncharted 3 (playing on Crushing), and grind 200k DZ funds to pick up the M1A BP before Uncharted 4 launches...ugh

SkylineRKR

I remember how fucking pathetic Dark Zone can be, lol.

First there was this group retreating to the rooftop. But even worse, they wall glitched and were using proximity chat in baby pitch voices. They were essentially boosting eachother, I think. As they left us alone when we sat out our eventual manhunt there (we were saying to them to come out and fight, and we threatened with screenshots and all that stuff.. but they laughed anyway).

But later on, I bagged one of those wankers in a huge firefight and he had a FW Vector 45 drop. Chances of proper extraction were pretty much zero. I destroyed it.

Wolfe

I mean, I used the M1A without balanced for a long time and preferred it to the M44 because you can still panic spam shots at shotgunners if you absolutely needed to. At the very least it's still faster firing than the bolt actions even if you need to space out your shots a bit.

I still prefer my M1A without balanced to my M44 with balanced, took me a while to find a purple M1A with balanced to even see what it was all about lol. Yeah that skill is definitely working too well, sure is fun being able to shoot like that though.

I'm actually surprised how accurate it can be when blind firing from cover as well.

Hjod

Banned
Just had a 8 man gank squad run past me, luckily I had the conceal pulse up.

Don't know what's going on in the DZ today, people going rogue in DZ06 haha.

Met some dude in DZ04, he tried to invite me, I ran to extract, he showed up. As soon as I tried to extract he went rogue. I popped my Ulti and managed to survive, he pops his and I run away straight into a group of 4 that proceeds to kill the poor guy haha.

I wanna murder someone.

After sitting on 1000 PC for several days I decided to get the M4 to have a company to my AUG. The gun is decent (nothing more than that) but I don't have enough Electronics to activate the Ferocious talent. Anyway, literally 10 minutes later I'm in the DZ with my pals and some boss drops an M4 with 3 active talents, including ferocious. FFS

Fuck this game.

Can anyone help me out? I'm trying to get the last couple of trophies for the Dark Zone, one where you need to extract at least once in all 8 zones and I'm getting wrecked. Gear score is only 137 and I haven't touched this game since before the incursion dropped, but I kind of want to finish out the trophy list.

Edit: on PS4

jamesdbc

Neo Member
Can anyone help me out? I'm trying to get the last couple of trophies for the Dark Zone, one where you need to extract at least once in all 8 zones and I'm getting wrecked. Gear score is only 137 and I haven't touched this game since before the incursion dropped, but I kind of want to finish out the trophy list.

What platform?

12ish Lexington runs left until I can buy the M1A at the BoO vendor. Came across some randos this morning and we were doing 5-10min runs, no mics or anything but it was awesome. None of us quit, we just kept doing them over and over. Pure skill synergy, popping them at the right times with 0 communication, all of us hitting as hard as we could.

Me and my two housemates are gonna do HM Incursion tonight if you fancy joining? I think you said you were on PS4. None of us are particularly well-geared but I've done it a few times now and we'll be sitting in the same room together so we'll be well coordinated which should make it a doodle.

Gamertag: jdbchndlr

Edit: on PS4

I can help but won't be online until after the daily reset.

Out of the four CM missions Warrengate has been the most rewarding for me. I have never received good drops from Russian or Lincoln Tunnel. I have received Striker gloves from Lexington and plus Lex is a great maximizer on time to earn PxCreds. But, in the last few days of running Warrengate RNGesus has been blessing me, just yesterday I got the Tactician's gloves and knee pads, an electronics focus 182 LVOA-C, and a 204 Covert SRS it has shit talents, though. Watched a video last night of a cadecus dropping from the guard hopefully that could be my next drop to complement my tactician build. All in all, Warrengate is the most rewarding and punishing CM, even heard 204 gear drops as well.

SkylineRKR

Well, got good stuff today.

Striker gloves from DZ, which was what I needed to compliment my kneepads and mask.
FW Vector 45, shitty roll though. Dumped it in storage so forgot.
Police M4, awesome roll imo; Balanced, Accurate, Self Preserved. Can dump mods into headshot damage etc, thing is stable enough as is.
SCAR-L: Prepared, Brutal, Ferocious (last one in free slot, luckily). Still prefer AK but this roll is better.

But Prepared, shouldn't that be adjusted? 40m seems to be a fuck ton of distance.

k1t4j

Today was a very good day loot wise. I went from 191 to 209 GS, I have 2 tactician pieces, 2 strikers and 2 sentry. Bought the m1a from the BoO vendor and finished CM incursion.

RNG truly blessed me this evening :)

Top Bottom