• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
You tried going to the exit? I had that happen on the Russian embassy and luckily I just went round the back and the gates opened.

Was able to port to them once they killed the boss but the boss's body was gone and so was the loot.

Kadin

Guys post the best version

9gaSC.gif
I can admit I've never seen that one and now I'll never be able to un-see it.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Been farming Erksine for several hours today, since my BK doesn't appear. Not a single yellow. Hundreds and hundreds of drops. Is this normal? Is BK better or something?

taco543

feels good being part of the 0.1%

bJFWVmM.png

For anyone else who is gonna get the plat, be sure you are using your super ability (L1+R1) EVERY TIME its off cooldown. Its the last trophy I got and took like an extra 5 hours of AFKing and coming back every 10 mins to special, I guess I was kinda shitty about doing it during missions and stuff.

For the kill 20 rogue agents, it feels like you need to get the killing blow (or most damage?) on the rogue, but me and a friend went in with level 10 alts and just took turns killing each other. We only needed 15 kill trades, but we had at least 15 rogue kills on our mains but in teams. The funny thing is on our alts we leveled from DZ rank 1 to DZ rank 17 trading kills, we didn't bother to see if the curve went backwards at a certain level but kinda makes me wonder if two guys trading could level up to 35 or 40 that way. Only took us about 20 minutes to get to DZ 17, most of it waiting for a 30 second rogue agent respawn delay.

Pretty much.

Sushi, Kmob, Salezorro, and I grouped up yesterday and just killed each other on alts for the trophy.

My alt went from rank 1 to 18 just from that,

yup. it feels good doing it legit. Done on level 30 with no boosting....

bJFWVmM.png

GIT GUD..

r429L36.png

Anyone know of some free ways to get more outfits ? Ive got the hazmat one, and I couldn't redeem the agent origin stuff due to it being region locked.

Just wondering if there are other outfit codes floating around ?

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Went a loooong time without a Caduceus drop. Put on scavenging gear and got another within 3 kills.

Placebo?
My friend got one on his very first BK drop and 0% scavenge. I've been grinding for like a dozen hours on him with 97% scavenge and not a single Cad drop.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Do I spend these few hours doing runs in hopes of Caduceus even though the few hours I spent so far haven't gotten me one? Decisions, decisions.

Does anyone know how to do the glitch where you can have more than 4 people in a mission at the same time? Do you have to kick someone as they are joining or something?

Two people form a group and matchmake any mission. Leader brings up group management screen, wait for the game to actually invite players, and kick one of the invited players as soon as you can.

Wait by the mission start area (but DO NOT GO IN) until the matchmade players get in. Now hope that they have voice chat on and explain to them that they need to walk in with you to the mission area and then set their group to open so it auto matchmakes. Or they can invite a third friend of yours or whatever.

note: it might get fixed in tomorrows patch, its basically a lag issue where you kick a person while they are loading in to the mission, and not enter the mission area proper. If you all enter together you are both in the same mission host and can have 8 or even 12 maybe players run a single mission. The original leader can restart the challenge mode after its done and all 8+ players will be teleported to the start and can run it again and again and again. Its homemade raiding!

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
So we don't know what the scavenging stat really does?

Or is it been confirmed somewhere? Trying to get in on that last minute farming, they're gonna patch it out tomorrow, as I'm sure you all know.

BraXzy

I'd go for the plat but I really don't think I can be bothered doing the collectathons I have left. Maybe if I get close through general play, but I think this is one I'll have to pass on.

LiK

How do you know if you joined a group? Reading horror stories of people being kicked before their mission is completed sounds awful. Thankfully I was only kicked once and that was after a mission and i didn't instantly leave right afterwards. They were probably waiting lol

WipedOut

Ok, my caduceus does my overall dps over the vector I just got. Caduceus is 8526 and vector is 8669, what am I doing wrong?

Anyone want to farm BK? PS4

LiK

I hate collecting items in games. Thus I will never get platinum.

So far I have no idea where to reach the crashed drones. Need to use a guide, all the rest are too easy cuz they simply pop up in the map and I feel compelled to listen to the phones etc.

Heysoos

I hadn't done any BK farming today, was mainly dicking around in the DZ getting wrecked by shotgun AI. Left after I got jumped by a group of 4. On my way to the Autumn Safe house from the DZ checkpoint, I kill BK. Caduceus drop. :d

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I hadn't done any BK farming today, was mainly dicking around in the DZ getting wrecked by shotgun AI. Left after I got jumped by a group of 4. On my way to the Autumn Safe house from the DZ checkpoint, I kill BK. Caduceus drop. :d

Nice! Similar thing happened to me but with Fumes boss. My first two yellows were caduceus and Midas.

Too bad they nerfed Midas :/

Is there a glitch where somebody takes zero damage?

Just got killed twice by somebody in the dark zone, level 14/32.

One of the times I snuck up on him and unloaded an entire ak clip and did zero damage to him.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Get kicked out of a PC server, and now I'm 60 in a queue that isn't moving. Meanwhile, they let people idle in a safe house as long as they want.

Holy crap, decided to go Erksine instead of BK for half an hour just before they're gonna patch it. I finally managed to get a Caduceus drop! My first high-end item lol, I'm so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom