• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

Thread is gonna be so different when farming BK (and the others) no longer exists. Gonna be kinda sad to see all the discussion of it cease to exist.

yeah okay maybe not

faer0n

Yesterday I had the worst experience yet. Got disconnected a few times and every Mission i matchmade wouldn't Trigger the start of the mission. Had to restart every daily Mission 2 or 3 times

For tomorrow afternoon, I'm looking for people to help me out with the Crazy difficulty trophy and at lvl 30 start and complete a Co-op Mission without anyone being Downed or Dying.

Olengie

For tomorrow afternoon, I'm looking for people to help me out with the Crazy difficulty trophy and at lvl 30 start and complete a Co-op Mission without anyone being Downed or Dying.

I randomly got the trophy. The funny thing is. Someone in our party died yet it still popped.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
When you guys say "get the AK" as one of the level 30 weapon recommendations, are you talking about the blueprint from the guy in base? Or somewhere else?

Miracle

Thread is gonna be so different when farming BK (and the others) no longer exists. Gonna be kinda sad to see all the discussion of it cease to exist.

yeah okay maybe not

I just noticed this BK loot thing a couple of hours ago, I wish I knew about it earlier lol.

Although I got that Caduceus weapon in the first try so I guess I won't miss out much after the patch other than easy Phoenix credits. :p

I am looking for someone to help me get the 20 rogue kills trophy. We can take turns if you need the trophy as well. Anyone interested on PS4 ?

I can't seem to get the lvl 30 hard mission trophy, pretty sure I did everything. What gives? Is there a way to go back to the starting area and do the Precint mission or do I need to make another character?

such a lust for platinum

CM missions don't count for hard, you have to do all missions on hard at level 30.

Also, the first one in Brooklyn is not required.

Just wait until the patch hits and you'll get 20 rogue kills in no time.

Uhh not really, the incentive to go rogue is still not that great, plus you need to get the final blow that downs the rogue for it to count as your kill.

M.J. Doja

Banned
Anybody want to run Lexington Event Center or dare attempt the daily challenge?
add my uplay MJDoja

i feel like i should farm bk more but its really boring lol

Kadin

I finally muster up the desire to go around and find all the intel and upon traveling to my first safe house, repeated Sierra disconnect error for 3 attempts. Finally log in and get to my first phone recording and the audio doesn't play. Go into my intel screen and none of the audio works. Log out, log back in. Same thing.

Now I fully powered down my X1 and back up and trying again.

The patch can't come fast enough...

Deception

Y3jgNes.jpg
All that is left is HE attachments and HE gear mods. Need to find a way to get my Stamina up to 2362 but until I get the the right gear i'm pretty good for now.

All that is left is HE attachments and HE gear mods. Need to find a way to get my Stamina up to 2362 but until I get the the right gear i'm pretty good for now.

I have 2911 firearms and my DPS on my vector is only 151,273. What the damn hell.

I must me missing a lot of crit dmg and crit chance or something....

Toki767

Sold some of my purple drops since I had so much. I have close to 1 million credits. Prepared in case something really nice is sold at the vendor.

I wonder what the odds are of them just releasing more expensive stuff or raising prices to offset people farming phoenix credit.

Deception

I have 2911 firearms and my DPS on my vector is only 151,273. What the damn hell.

I must me missing a lot of crit dmg and crit chance or something....
All of my attachments are geared towards crit damage/chance as well as headshot damage. Plus my extended mag offers almost double the clip so that ups my DPS artificially by a lot.

muggen76

Question regarding BK farming. I joined a friends session yesterday to show him how it's done. After a few times he killed all by accident and i lost it on my own instance. Didnt think that was possible ?

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
195k DPS @ 2000 firearms? What am I doing wrong? hmm. I can't seem to go above 170k DPS at 3000+ firearms. My health is 60k and electronics at 18k. Can you show a pic of your extended mag + mods pls.

Paertan

Got a Caduceus from Challenge yesterday and bought the First Wave M1A today :D Finally packing some heat. Have been avoiding all exploits since I find that stuff boring. Rather enjoy the game at a slower pace.

The patch notes are looking awesome btw. Dark Zone is gonna get way more interesting from here on I feel. And hope.

195k DPS @ 2000 firearms? What am I doing wrong? hmm. I can't seem to go above 170k DPS at 3000+ firearms. My health is 60k and electronics a 18k.

The dps number is broken and irrelevant. Wait till patch and they will fix it (hopefully).

Stack your vector with accuracy, crit %, crit damage and headshot damage mods. Gloves with +smg damage. Watch that dps climb.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
The dps number is broken and irrelevant. Wait till patch and they will fix it (hopefully).

Stack your vector with accuracy, crit %, crit damage and headshot damage mods. Gloves with +smg damage. Watch that dps climb.
Yeah, there's some weird UI glitch that inflates numbers. That patch can't come soon enough.

Balphon

195k DPS @ 2000 firearms? What am I doing wrong? hmm. I can't seem to go above 170k DPS at 3000+ firearms. My health is 60k and electronics at 18k. Can you show a pic of your extended mag + mods pls.

The DPS formula is nonsensical, and in any event DPS is a fairly weird stat to use in any setting where accuracy isn't governed entirely by dice rolls.

deadduck

Here's to hoping for a proper vendor rotation post patch.

I think Hamish said on stream yesterday the high end vendors aren't meant to change.

Improved HE drop rates on bosses and HE from DZ chests should help matters should help.

With less players farming BK, less xp loss the DZ will be alot more dangerous.

darkwing

I think Hamish said on stream yesterday the high end vendors aren't meant to change.

Improved HE drop rates on bosses and HE from DZ chests should help matters should help.

With less players farming BK, less xp loss the DZ will be alot more dangerous.

yup, makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom