• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
All dailys done. What a ride.

Our main enemies.

Extinguisher%20maintenance.png

Dreez

Holy crap, decided to go Erksine instead of BK for half an hour just before they're gonna patch it. I finally managed to get a Caduceus drop! My first high-end item lol, I'm so happy.

Awwww maaaaan I was looking forward to hitting 30 this weekend 😭😭😭

lt519

Ooof our group ran challenge mode for the first time today. Tough mission with the timer for our first one. Wasn't too bad though, definitely a lot of fun, you have to plan the encounters out well. Got crushed the first time right before the boss when the 6 shotguns came charging in.

We went with two healing stations, two smart covers, two first aids, and a seeker and a pulse. Two damage buffs, one resistant, and one medical link. We all were about 100k DPS, 60k health and 12k skill.

Consumables are your friends. Incendiary bullets were amazing for stun locking enemies.

BK doesn't seem to like dropping any good gear at all for me. Nothing but average purples so far at best. Oh well at least he's building up my tools and parts supplies well.

oSoLucky

Where can I get a triple spec holster blueprint? I need one badly

Any of them can craft with all 3. It's just a possibility for the major attribute on holsters unlike other pieces which can only have 1.

Showed complete and utter disrespect to the CM today after still having trouble the last couple times that I ran it on the timer part and the 3 guards that spawn with the boss. Beat the timer with 8 1/2 minutes left and the guards died all at the bottom of their stairs with us carrying an undergeared person. Full tech is insane. We ran it almost as fast as Lexington.

Ran my last BK run tonight before bed. Figured stockpiling some mats and PC would be good transitioning to the patched DZ environment.

Good night sweet
king
prince.

Couleurs

I got in late on the BK farming craze and didn't get a Caduceus in the limited time i was able to farm, but I did manage to scrape to together enough PCs for a Vector blueprint and extended magazine blueprint, so at least it wasn't for nothing.

I wound up rolling ferocious/fierce/competent on the vector, which seems decent even though it isn't the optimum combo I read about. I'll keep trying as I get more materials though. Damn thing feels like a beast in the limited time I used it tonight.

Now I'm debating using all of my ~500k credits on a Pakhan for my second weapon since it looks crazy as hell for elites/named (13% armor destruction + 13% vs elites/named). I'm hesitating since it's probably going to be a while until I have enough stamina for the bonuses without losing skill for the Vector bonuses.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Wish the LFG tool worked more like it does on WoW. Since it puts people together as they're matched up, a lot of people end up quitting before the group is filled up.

Makes finding a full group way harder than it'd normally be.

CHC

So I can't prove anything but I swear that today's patch made the aiming feel much smoother at sub-60-FPS. Been playing locked at 30 via Nvidia Inspector and it's a lot smoother feeling.

Manage to do straight 3.5 hours of BK grinding and no drop for me. Well at least I manage to increase my overall stats and pick up a few good guns.

Anyone wanna join me for 2 man BK runs? My partner had to go to bed. I'll prolly be farming until the server shuts down.

PSN: BlitzerRadic

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I can't seem to get the lvl 30 hard mission trophy, pretty sure I did everything. What gives? Is there a way to go back to the starting area and do the Precint mission or do I need to make another character?

Geneijin

Two people form a group and matchmake any mission. Leader brings up group management screen, wait for the game to actually invite players, and kick one of the invited players as soon as you can.

Wait by the mission start area (but DO NOT GO IN) until the matchmade players get in. Now hope that they have voice chat on and explain to them that they need to walk in with you to the mission area and then set their group to open so it auto matchmakes. Or they can invite a third friend of yours or whatever.

note: it might get fixed in tomorrows patch, its basically a lag issue where you kick a person while they are loading in to the mission, and not enter the mission area proper. If you all enter together you are both in the same mission host and can have 8 or even 12 maybe players run a single mission. The original leader can restart the challenge mode after its done and all 8+ players will be teleported to the start and can run it again and again and again. Its homemade raiding!
So hard to trigger. I tried but kept getting booted to another instance when I get in :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom