• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
Good session Frenden, Spyder and Grim, esp. when we fucked with those guys at the top of the hiding spot! Can't believe he fell for my cunning plan and followed me up! :D Awesome. Some good loot and random rogue shenanigans, what more can you ask for?

Yeah, dude. That was hilarious. DZ is seriously fun now.

tick221

Do you get HE drop rewards for running challenge mode on missions that are not the "challenge mode" of the day?

Can I run Lincoln checkpoint or another and expect a HE drop?

RNG will always be rng. You still have a chance to find stuff with no scav but it helped for me. A whole day with 100% ish scav I found a few he items. A whole day after I went down to like 15% and found none. Next day I went back up and found 1.

Some people find with barely any but yea it seems to help a tad.

A tad? A tad, Lloyd? You drove almost a sixth of the way across the country in the wrong direction! Now we don't have enough money to get to Aspen, we don't have enough money to get home, we don't have enough money to eat, we don't have enough money to sleep!

I guess I'll wear it to the DZ, thanks.

SeanR1221

Phew got my Midas out of the DZ solo.

Why is everyone saying dz is better now? Just because of the better drops from higher enemies and less penalty for going rogue?

spyder_ur

Good session Frenden, Spyder and Grim, esp. when we fucked with those guys at the top of the hiding spot! Can't believe he fell for my cunning plan and followed me up! :D Awesome. Some good loot and random rogue shenanigans, what more can you ask for?

You're Gong? I didn't know that.

Fun times.

Lima

999 is the material cap in case any one was wondering. Just got done converting my 999 blue fabric to high end. Fuck my life.

Firthy

We are on the last part of the daily challenging mission with the timers and need one more guy, if you wanna join my PSN is firthy01 :)

Saw 8 man lobbies cruising through challenge mode missions.Tritan says he will show how its done tomorrow (guess they wanna farm before its patched) anyone know how to get those going yet?

Basically your 4 man team has blue names the other 4 players are white like in dz makes challenges easy as fuck.

Dimorphic

Man the end game sounds really good. I need to get to 30 and jump into the DZ!

I just wish I had time to play more than I have been.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Anyone familiar with the DZ want to help me out a bit? I'm level 30 but only DZ level 15 or so and I usually just run around haphazardly hoping to find some loot and praying for a successful extraction. If someone could show me the ropes I'd appreciate it.

PSN: RoboPlato

Ashtar

same here. Played buttery smooth last night now it's sub 10 fps most of the time
What platform? I'm on ps4 played fine most of the time but did slowdown in the dark zone with like 5 explosions going off at once.
Anyway I was running the dark zone with a friend extracted then someone went rogue and every one ganged up and killed him and I got my rogue kill trophy, later we were fighting by the gas station my friend went rogue on accident so I said all in and tried to kill the dudes he healed, we circle strafed, I activated my shield it ran out and he killed me shrug later we re fighting bad guys at an extraction and a team goes rogue on accident and make a break for it, another friend and me are running him down and his timer is about to run out and my friend is like I don't care so he shoots him and goes rogue turns out there's other agents right there and they turn and kill us both.
Later I extracted some decent loot and we had a full gang so I decided to take out my dark zone keys and I proceed to die twice after not dying for like an hour and Lose 2 keys ....

Firthy

Does anyone have any tips for the final part of today challenging mission? We are on the last timed part with the three valves but are really struggling to defeat all enemies in time.

120v

same here. Played buttery smooth last night now it's sub 10 fps most of the time

Fixed... switched to fullscreen. Game doesn't like windowed fullscreen on my pc for whatever reason. Don't know if the patch defaulted the option or not

Does anyone have any tips for the final part of today challenging mission? We are on the last timed part with the three valves but are really struggling to defeat all enemies in time.

... Today's challenging mission is the Russian Consulate isn't it? Not the Power Plant.

James93

Got my first yellow and finished my first challenge mission. I'd expect my play time to keep dropping as it has the past week.
Game is still amazing but dailies are getting old and i don't really enjoy the dz.

999 is the material cap in case any one was wondering. Just got done converting my 999 blue fabric to high end. Fuck my life.

Damn Ned, you're going in!

I was hoping they would add QoL updates in this patch like multiple mat conversion :\

Also, we need low end div tech to gold div tech conversion!!!

Yuuichi

These shotgunners on challenge mode are comedy gold for us. We just fucking run.

I stole this strat from someone else but it works amazingly well, have the team member with the highest electronics score (I have ~2000?) run the ballistic shield with the lightweight mod, it gives my groups enough time to burn them down.

Anung

Un Rama
Finally figured out what mission I needed to get on hard. Now all that's left is 20 rogue kills... D: this is going to be impossible.

RedRum

Banned
These shotgunners on challenge mode are comedy gold for us. We just fucking run.

I stole this strat from someone else but it works amazingly well, have the team member with the highest electronics score (I have ~2000?) run the ballistic shield with the lightweight mod, it gives my groups enough time to burn them down.

They're fucking terrible, but I think the dudes that toss grenades around the fucking corners are worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom