• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

These shotgunners on challenge mode are comedy gold for us. We just fucking run.

The start of Russian consulate is the worst on CM because if you walk outside the doors then you reset the mission. Of course there are strategies but this game Is much harder in closed corridors than out in the open.

RS4-

bgR06ls.jpg

what the fuck is this shit

This game has about 4-5 ridiculous lines like this that just get repeated ad nausem everywhere in the game. It's at "arrow to the knee" levels.
At least "arrow to the knee" became a running joke in gaming for the longest time. The stuff in division will just get annoying.

RedRum

Banned
The lines in the game are bad yes, but I can't stand working in my inventory in the home base and random people come up to talk and just won't shut up.

TheAznOne

is there a trick to start missions? sometimes it just doesn't want to start

Single or MM?

Anyone out there need a person to grind in the DZ on PS4? Need to rank up my DZ to 50 and farm some items/tech while I'm at it. Stats at Rank40 at 128k/66k/10k.

PSN: TheAznOne420

Damn I did the hard dailies no problem went along with the same group to the Russian Consolate challenging mission and got rekt in the first room lol, welp guess we gotta farm gear

SilentFlyer

Single or MM?

Anyone out there need a person to grind in the DZ on PS4? Need to rank up my DZ to 50 and farm some items/tech while I'm at it. Stats at Rank40 at 128k/66k/10k.

PSN: TheAznOne420

You can add Robo. He is looking for someone also.

Anyone familiar with the DZ want to help me out a bit? I'm level 30 but only DZ level 15 or so and I usually just run around haphazardly hoping to find some loot and praying for a successful extraction. If someone could show me the ropes I'd appreciate it.

PSN: RoboPlato

Deku Tree

Got a second character that's level 7. I can't remember if you need to be a certain level to go into the dark zone.

What's your PSN?

PS4 DekuBleep

Send me a FR we can trade rogue kills sometime later if you want. Yes you can enter DZ01 with your lvl 7.

Miracle

This patch is taking FOREVER to download. Fucking PSN.

Yeah same.

Also I'm looking at the last page I left at before I went to bed last night. As I'm currently scrolling at, has there been a rollback? And is BK still a thing or did it really get fixed?

Rizific

so i tried recalibrating my HE mask for an extra mod slot, but after rolling it available for me to pick it. is the "possible recalibrations" bugged? or does it not give you a choice to choose ALL of the listed recals?

LiK

Yeah same.

Also I'm looking at the last page I left at before I went to bed last night. As I'm currently scrolling at, has there been a rollback? And is BK still a thing or did it really get fixed?

I literally sat here for an hour and it's only halfway. Gonna go into Rest mode and play tomorrow.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
Is that Phoenix Creds part of the patch now active DGAF?

Loving the DZ changes, actually feels dangerous to be in the DZ again: sticky bomb is great for taking out a whole group of rogues or innocents (sucks if you miss though haha).

Miracle

I literally sat here for an hour and it's only halfway. Gonna go into Rest mode and play tomorrow.

That's what I'm doing right now.

But have no idea what else to play at the moment...

So many choices yet I'm just looking at my wall of games being like "ok maybe that...eh...nah not now...oh ok I'll play this...ehhhh....no....".

Ugh I hate that feeling.

Iceman829

Kinda crazy how much this slowed down after the first week. Does it seem like a lot of people dropped the game? I only played for the first time in over a week today, myself.

It didn't really slow down. Some people moved chat traffic to the divisiongaf discord channel. Not really many lfg posts as people already have people to invite. The solo players come here looking to see if anyone else is looking.

Anyways anyone on xbox want to run a couple of Lexington event center CMs? I crafted some new gear and want to try them out on an easy mission

The start of Russian consulate is the worst on CM because if you walk outside the doors then you reset the mission. Of course there are strategies but this game Is much harder in closed corridors than out in the open.

The start is super easy. Smart cover + flashbangs + team shoot everything. Shotgunners, snipers and melee rushers have low armor and can be shredded with ease.

spyder_ur

It didn't really slow down. Some people moved chat traffic to the divisiongaf discord channel. Not really many lfg posts as people already have people to invite. The solo players come here looking to see if anyone else is looking.

Anyways anyone on xbox want to run a couple of Lexington event center CMs? I crafted some new gear and want to try them out on an easy mission

Humblebrag.

Still haven't checked out Challenge Mode. It sounds like 100, 70 and 17K should be doable? I can play around with those and probably get them a bit higher. Currently trying a solo DZ run to the DZ06 vendor to get those blueprints.

Gear opens up a lot at DZ rank 50. The grind sucked, but it sounds like it's better now.

Iceman829

Humblebrag.

Still haven't checked out Challenge Mode. It sounds like 100, 70 and 17K should be doable? I can play around with those and probably get them a bit higher. Currently trying a solo DZ run to the DZ06 vendor to get those blueprints.

Gear opens up a lot at DZ rank 50. The grind sucked, but it sounds like it's better now.

100/70/17 is just fine for CMs. Once you have access to crafting more of the HE stuff you can make the numbers jump higher with the build you are looking for.

I crafted the Marine Super 90 and the M9 handgun. I had 936 pcreds and wanted a new gun

spyder_ur

100/70/17 is just fine for CMs. Once you have access to crafting more of the HE stuff you can make the numbers jump higher with the build you are looking for.

I crafted the Marine Super 90 and the M9 handgun. I had 936 pcreds and wanted a new gun

I just picked up several of the blueprints from DZ06. They seem better, but not that much better. They'll give me more versatility for sure though.

Crazy manhunt in the very top right corner of DZ06. It's really tough to move a team of 4 rogues off of a fortified position. Healing is way too strong for PvP.

It's fun trying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom