• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anung

Un Rama
Just dusted off today's challenge. Wasn't so bad apart from the rooftop and final boss areas spamming heavy machine gunners. Got 2 yellow pieces of gear. Currently at 66k DPS, 109k health and 10k electronics.

arhra

Just finished the second hard mode daily, and...

AFX72bh.png

Well, that's just great.

...maybe I should just get the Vector and get started on running the CMs. Was hoping to stick with an AR though, as I prefer fighting at longer ranges.

Tovarisc

AFX72bh.png

Well, that's just great.

...maybe I should just get the Vector and get started on running the CMs. Was hoping to stick with an AR though, as I prefer fighting at longer ranges.

Go to DZ and kill 1-2 named mini-bosses, then grab that AK74 BP if want AR over SMG ;b

Ive got a question for PS4 owners of the game. Is you ps4 fan going wild like black ops and phantom pain? Its soooo loud and it even has like a little whistle. I know its not dirty cause I cleaned it. But thing is frustrating since its late at night and I can hear more the fan than the actual game.

DirtyLarry

Ive got a question for PS4 owners of the game. Is you ps4 fan going wild like black ops and phantom pain? Its soooo loud and it even has like a little whistle. I know its not dirty cause I cleaned it. But thing is frustrating since its late at night and I can hear more the fan than the actual game.
Yes. What is interesting is when I first started playing it did not. But all day today the fan has been going wild. It is also fairly warm out here in New Jersey. Much warmer than usual, so perhaps that is why.

jet1911

Remember the time when everyone thought were super geniuses for putting the power supply inside the console? :/

Remember the time when everyone thought were super geniuses for putting the power supply inside the console? :/
Lol. You made me laugh. Yeah, its a bad thing to do. I wouldve prefered the brick outside and more fans inside the console. Still the only thing that has to be hot is the gpu. Which when I touch the console its not hot, its more like a cool warm. But damn. Its like its going to take off lately with the last games.

Teknoman

I used my group revive on a boss fight and got accused of cheating, called "big filthy n-word" and kicked. Fucking kids.

Edit: for reference, people say I sound like a white surfer dude often, so I have no idea where the racism thing was coming from.

If they were revived...why would they complain?

Once you hit level 30, is there a way to check your gear score? Or will that not be added until after the Incursion update? Sorry if been asked.

KiraXD

seriously dark zone was stupid fun last night! had a group of 4 battling an Elite... grazed a random player and we went rogue on accident... but thank god for proximity chat... we talked it out with the other group and killed the elite... then our two groups joined forces and wrecked the streets of the DZ in party chat... (since the proximity made it harder to play together)

Seriously i dont know how unbalanced or unfair it would be (and i dont even care)... but Ubisoft NEEDS to let groups join together... that shit was the most fun ive had in an online game outside of MMOs like FFXI or FFXIV...

Nori Chan

should i even bother to try and do missions on hard as a low level"?

No, it's useless and rewards you like 40% more credits which will be nothing when you hit 30. Making the game challenging stands in the way of leveling up which is the most important thing

Rizific

Is anyone else having a problem with fast traveling? There have been several times where my wife has tried fast traveling to me or a location but it doesn't work at all. She has to log out and log back in for it to start working again. :/

one or both of you might still be in combat, cant fast travel while in combat. it may not be evident, but there may be an enemy around that you just cant see or have aggro from.

AFX72bh.png

Well, that's just great.

Would honestly recommend the AK-74 over the Liberator unless you really want an AR.

Grisby

Spent a few hours in the DZ today and no yellows. :(

PUG group bailed after getting halfway through the challenge mission.

Girl in DZ is like buy my yellow stuff. I'm like, I'd love to but I'm only DZ lvl 27 and it'll take me an eternity to get to 50.

Spent a few hours in the DZ today and no yellows. :(

PUG group bailed after getting halfway through the challenge mission.

Girl in DZ is like buy my yellow stuff. I'm like, I'd love to but I'm only DZ lvl 27 and it'll take me an eternity to get to 50.

another full night for me and my friend no yellows. About 50 hours combined in the dz.

catspit

Almost finished the CM daily and could use some help on PS4. If your geared and been there done that leave your psn name Pls :)

ocean

Banned
I've bought a Vector and an Extended Mag mod from the Special Weapons Vendor. I have 100 more Phoenix Credits - are there any must buys I should work on before the stock refreshes?

Is there a guide anywhere that says what exactly all the weapon attributes do, or are we not even sure yet? Talking about stability vs accuracy, or initial bullet stability, horizontal stability etc.

Maybe I'm dumb, but is their a bug when adjusting your gear? I'm piling up on purples and want to sort through them, but I can swap on a piece of gear with +health and see the + not change.

Have you tried rolling the scavenger thing on gear? I hear it increases chances of drops.

I have like 90% scavenging on all my gear combined and I've yet to see a yellow drop after about 40 hours in the DZ.

It's starting to feel like Destiny all over again.

arhra

Maybe I'm dumb, but is their a bug when adjusting your gear? I'm piling up on purples and want to sort through them, but I can swap on a piece of gear with +health and see the + not change.

Yeah, the stat displays/comparisons are buggy as hell (and there are similar issues with crafting as well). Relogging seems to be the most reliable way to fix it.

Got a Midas in the Dark Zone 06 from a named enemy, went into a safehouse to replenish on ammo and health, came back out, my entire bag is gone. My other 3 friends still had their bags. Not fucking cool at all.

Arrrammis

If you haven't picked up the Socom M1A that the weapons vendor in The Cypt is selling, DO IT! high accuracy with a +40% accuracy perk is crazy. The second perk (13% change to light targets on fire) is nice, but the accuracy is amazing. I literally made the accuracy bar go out of the side of the menu when I applied three accuracy mods:

P.S. yes, my style is green.

If you haven't picked up the Socom M1A that the weapons vendor in The Cypt is selling, DO IT! high accuracy with a +40% accuracy perk is crazy. The second perk (13% change to light targets on fire) is nice, but the accuracy is amazing. I literally made the accuracy bar go out of the side of the menu when I applied three accuracy mods:

P.S. yes, my style is green.

Does accuracy mean you dotn have to wait for the circle to shrink (sniper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom