• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for people who want to team up to farm Division Tech.

Rank 50? Check
Tons of Blueprints? Check
Short on Yellow DT? Check

I'm sure this will get patched in some way. Why can I convert blue DT into anything but yellow DT? I don't know, but for now, if I want to try out the Tactical 1911 or the semi-auto shottie, I'm going to need more yellow DT.

Ready in about 30 minutes.

PSN: WheelHoss1

Leyasu

Banned
I was in the dz earlier. I match made and thankfully ended with three guys with mics. Everything was cool except for all the named 32s that we killed, I didn't see one gold. For the last 30mins one of my team kept killing agents and making us rogue.

Quite honestly, I didn't think that it was anymore fun being rogue. We survived loads as well.

You must die by execution of your peers should you go rogue. No fun allowed, no chance to steal all their whoppers. Get to digging your own grave.

H7Nhb3h.jpg

Tawpgun

Let's hope that second expansion rumor of a more hardcore survival based dz that's either expanded or across the entire map is true

Hung Wei Lo

I'll try to be on tonight. Hopefully I'll have better luck getting into a group to do CM or DZ with you guys. I need better gear drops. Also, if you guys are still doing Story missions on Hard, feel free to invite me.

I'll run with ya, Lik if you're on - unless I was purged when I stopped playing Destiny
PSN is Kinezo

People in the DZ hitting you with a flashbang sticky bomb, without it making them rogue. Obviously leaving you open to either being shot while blinded, or shooting wildly to try and kill them first, and going rogue yourself, giving them an easy rogue kill and causing you to lose a lot of XP, credits, and possibly keys and loot.

Hmm.

Tawpgun

Haven't seen any yet so far

Oh wow I hadn't heard that rumor. Go on....
Well they only described it as "will you find enough supplies and tech to survive or will you succumb to the temptation to go rogue"

Couple that with the rumor that it turns the whole map into a dz...

Yes :)

My guy:

He so sexy. Wearing Modern Slim Jacket, Modern Slim Jeans, Suede Sneakers, White Trapper Hat, Rogue Shirt (I think?).

Have also added a white shermgah (I think that's how you spell it...), which is a nice short scarf :)

I see modern slim jeans wearing characters in the DZ. Instant Rogue status. lol.

sgtmofo

Neo Member
Hey you handsome pro agents, need expert opinions.

I can buy a yellow weapon from the advanced arms vendors, looking at the pakhan I quite like LMGs so I think it would suit me.

Then Im thinking of buying the mythical Vector blueprint. I am no stranger to the LMG + SMG combo as I have been using it for a while now.

Are they worth it, would that be a good investment? I can already clear Hard dailies, this would just be a matter of getting started on CM gear.

Dark Zone D3 is a bit un Bryant park is doable for me but I need to go back and get ammo before extraction as the mobs are a tad stronger ;P.

DO I need anything particularly hard to get if I wanted to craft a gold weapon?

The Pakhan was worth it IMO for PvE. It's only the standard currency you spend on it, and the recoil is very manageable. Slap an HE extended mag on there and it will serve you well in Lexington CM.

Iceman829

Who's roasting weenies and singing Kumbaya in the DZ tonight?

By weenies I mean shooting low geared scrublets with flame rounds

I just noticed you can fast travel to the DZ checkpoints now, didn't know they had added that in after saying they couldn't do it with the patch

I took tomorrow off for
video games
Good Friday so I'll be on all night tonight more than likely.

Maybe I'll bring some hot dog buns also.

I feel like I am hitting a wall...

I am sitting at 130k DPS, 63k Health and 17k Skill.

I have bought tons of HE blueprints from the BoO vendor and have completed tons of Challenging missions for HE gear and my stats haven't improved at all. I crafted about 8 HE weapon mods and gear mods last night and ALL OF THEM were worse than the purple ones I already had equipped.

Where the fuck are people getting the mods and such that help get them to such a high level?

If the answer is grinding the Dark Zone then I am likely done with this game. I had 1000 PC that I spent at the BoO and NOTHING I crafted from all the blueprints I bought were better than what I already had equipped.

I just don't know what else to do at this point? Will the Dark Zone drop the items I am looking for? Do I need to just keep grinding Challenge missions?

What the hell am I missing here?!@!

Arun1910

I feel so bad for doing this, but last night I decided to go Rogue for the sake of it seeing as I have never done it on purpose since the patch and I wanted to see the new consequences.

I used that Signature that gives you damage resistance and ran to an extraction with 4 people putting their containers on the rope. I focused fire to bring down one and he dropped a high end, I didnt stop to look what it was, I just took all the items and started extracting.

Now, that signature is OP as hell. Those other 3 guys were standing around me, shooting me like crazy as i casually put the items onto the rope and my health hardly decreased. After putting the items on I ran away.

And that, is how I got the Midas.

I feel so bad for doing this, but last night I decided to go Rogue for the sake of it seeing as I have never done it on purpose since the games release.

I used that Signature that gives you damage resistance and ran to an extraction with 4 people putting their containers on the rope. I focused fire to bring down one and he dropped a high end, I didnt stop to look what it was, I just took all the items and started extracting.

Now, that signature is OP as hell. Those other 3 guys were standing around me, shooting me like crazy as i casually put the items onto the rope and my health hardly decreased. After putting the items on I ran away.

And that, is how I got the Midas.

you monster

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Got my weenie roaster locked and loaded.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Namikaze1

I feel like I am hitting a wall...

I am sitting at 130k DPS, 63k Health and 17k Skill.

I have bought tons of HE blueprints from the BoO vendor and have completed tons of Challenging missions for HE gear and my stats haven't improved at all. I crafted about 8 HE weapon mods and gear mods last night and ALL OF THEM were worse than the purple ones I already had equipped.

Where the fuck are people getting the mods and such that help get them to such a high level?

If the answer is grinding the Dark Zone then I am likely done with this game.I had 1000 PC that I spent at the Bo0 and NOTHING I crafted from all the blueprints I bought were better than what I already had equipped.

What the hell am I missing here?!@!
For me, most came from crafting, Challenge Dailies, and re-rolling gear.

spyder_ur

Is the talent 'Perceptive' which increases Item find and Credit find basically another version of scavenging, or does it do something different? Rolled it on a pair of knee pads.

Also, has anyone bought the (named) HE marksman rifle in the DZ06 vendor? How is it?

Looking for a HE marksman - I got a HE SCAR-H yesterday and I'm pretty underwhelmed.

For me, most came from crafting, Challenge Dailies, and re-rolling gear.

I have only felt short changed crafting. I crafted some mods 4-5 times and got nothing but worse rolls than the purples I had that were better.

I haven't yet re-rolled gear, so I guess that is my next option.

Just seems so convoluted and unfun IMO.

k1t4j

The Pakhan was worth it IMO for PvE. It's only the standard currency you spend on it, and the recoil is very manageable. Slap an HE extended mag on there and it will serve you well in Lexington CM.

Excellent weapon so far indeed, worth every penny. Just need a little bit of stamina and firearms to unlock its talents. I'm talking 20 each :). Can't wait.

noomi

I have only felt short changed crafting. I crafted some mods 4-5 times and got nothing but worse rolls than the purples I had that were better.

I haven't yet re-rolled gear, so I guess that is my next option.

Just seems so convoluted and unfun IMO.

It's a lot of RNG too, even if you craft a piece of HE gear it could still be poo just because of the stats.

I feel like once you are at rank50 DZ, that opens you up to a lot more gear that could significantly boost your stats.

BLunted

Banned
Has anyone bought the (named) HE marksman rifle in the DZ06 vendor? How is it?

Looking for a HE marksman - I got a HE SCAR-H yesterday and I'm pretty underwhelmed.

Surprisingly, I got one off the boss in Lexington Event Center yesterday. Didn't even know they dropped weapons. It was a good high damage 7 shot rifle. Cant recall the name of it at the moment.

It's a lot of RNG too, even if you craft a piece of HE gear it could still be poo just because of the stats.

I feel like once you are at rank50 DZ, that opens you up to a lot more gear that could significantly boost your stats.

There's SO MANY blueprints available at dz rank 50.

But really, the most important one is the HE mp5.

I guess I need to start grinding the Dark Zone more seriously. I got to Rank 17 on my first time in there last night, ranking seemed to go pretty darn fast.

Ushay

I'm assuming those blueprints won't be visible to me unless I hit DZ rank 50 right?

I'm still trying to figure out whether I want a skill or firepower build. I really loved going ballistic shield in challenging missions, while the others stare at me drawing shotgun aggro in sheer awe,

I guess I need to start grinding the Dark Zone more seriously. I got to Rank 17 on my first time in there last night, ranking seemed to go pretty darn fast.
The ranking is much, much faster. You'll hit 30, and then 50, in no time. 👌

I'm assuming those blueprints won't be visible to me unless I hit DZ rank 50 right?

I think some might be visible when you're under dz 30, but when you hit dz 30 you'll see all of the dz 50 bps.

noomi

For pvp... It's ridiculous. Over 1000 RPM. 62 mag size. It's not quite as stable as the vector- it tends to drift up as you hold the trigger- but it just eats through players' health bars.

Nice, I had a HE drop (ilvl 30 though), and never really gave it a chance since the DPS on the vector was bit higher for me. Guess I'll have it take it out of my stash and give it a second look tonight.

1 - 30 isn't too bad, but then the real grind begins :(

Granted it is faster than regular leveling, it'll still take some time. Especially if you keep dying and losing XP.

Xbudz

Can somebody please post a picture of your character wearing a Slouchy?
I'm not home and somebody wants to see what it looks like. Thanks!

*Edit* Thanks VE3TRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom