• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I think it's impossible but I would like to be 100% sure because it's driving me nuts: when I play on PC and I go to Uplay>Settings>Notifications I can enable/disable specific notifications for the desktop but not for in-game overlay. I would like to know if it's possible to disable only the "A friend comes online" in-game overlay notification without disabling all the other in-game overlay notifications like "Achievement Unlocked" or "A friend invites you to a party".

Leyasu

Banned
Calibrate dude. You playing tonight? Maybe we could get an 8 man group together into the DZ.
I might be on later. My gf has not yet returned from work and if she has papers to correct and lessons to prepare tonight, then yeah I am on.

If not I'll be about tomorrow

k1t4j

There must be something wrong , I don't see today's dailies. Yesterday was the Lincoln tunnel and the refugee camp and today? By the way the pakhan is indeed awesome sauce

Anyways i have been doing them all on hard for the achievement and none so far have had that option. And i'm doing queens tunnel now and only General Assembly missing. Am I missing something?

I have another question i bought a couple of gold BP from DZ vendors among them an AUG but I seem to be missing 2 gold DIV techs, and I mean if in 51 levels I only found one that shit is crazy rare right?

Granted I was 50 when I was still lv54 but still. Any tips on how to get these?

noomi

Thanks.

noomi, we need to do CM! If I see you on, I'm gonna invade you

Im down, should be able to put a crew together if anything to make it easier. Just left the office but have a few things to do so ill probably pop online later this evening.

There must be something wrong , I don't see today's dailies. Yesterday was the Lincoln tunnel and the refugee camp and today? By the way the pakhan is indeed awesome sauce

Anyways i have been doing them all on hard for the achievement and none so far have had that option. And i'm doing queens tunnel now and only General Assembly missing. Am I missing something?

I have another question i bought a couple of gold BP from DZ vendors among them an AUG but I seem to be missing 2 gold DIV techs, and I mean if in 51 levels I only found one that shit is crazy rare right?

Granted I was 50 when I was still lv54 but still. Any tips on how to get these?

They haven't reset yet right? Not until 8pm EST?

mid83

Picked up the Xbox One version today. I know most people here are on PS4, but what is the best way to find other Xbox players to play with? Just ask in the thread?

Leyasu

Banned
Picked up the Xbox One version today. I know most people here are on PS4, but what is the best way to find other Xbox players to play with? Just ask in the thread?
This thread is a good place to start. There are quite a few of us Xbox players here. Besides, I have met some doing the CMs.

This game makes it easy to meet people.

f@luS

More than a member.
Hi any tips ?

I have 2 vector45 that don't need electronic which one is the best

#1 9404 damage / stable (stability +46% ) / brutal (headshot damage +24%) / ferocious (damage against elite and named +13%) / + 23.5 crit

#2 9115 damage / vicious (critical +13% when full Hp ) / unforgiving ( more damage per segment of Hp missing ) / adept (using a skill increase critical by 8% for 5sec ) / + 21.5 crit

Thanks !

https://twitter.com/hamishbode/status/713005137384632320

Confirmed: Scavenging increases your chance for higher quality drops (both gear and crafting mats) #TheDivision

Yup, so instead of whites you get greens, instead of greens you get blues, instead of blues you get purples, and instead of purples you get more purples. 10 bucks says scavenging does not do anything for HE drops. Running with 180% scavenging and even post-patch have not seen a single HE from DZ bosses, chests or CM/hard bosses.

Iceman829

Ask in the thread if you need help with something. After that it's a mix between the thread and xbox messages / pt chat once you start playing with others.

Hi any tips ?

#1 9404 damage / stable (stability +46% ) / brutal (headshot damage +24%) / ferocious (damage against elite and named +13%) / + 23.5 crit

#2 9115 damage / vicious (critical +13% when full Hp ) / unforgiving ( more damage per segment of Hp missing ) / adept (using a skill increase critical by 8% for 5sec ) / + 21.5 crit

Thanks !
Definitely #1.

WipedOut

Yup, so instead of whites you get greens, instead of greens you get blues, instead of blues you get purples, and instead of purples you get more purples. 10 bucks says scavenging does not do anything for HE drops. Running with 180% scavenging and even post-patch have not seen a single HE from DZ bosses, chests or CM/hard bosses.

I'm running 25% scavaging and I got two HE from Named bosses running General Assembly and the CM yesterday.

Hi any tips ?

Thanks !
2nd is garbage, 1st is a pretty good roll.

todahawk

hit dz 30 yesterday and my first drop right after was an HE pistol. went through a dry spell with purples for a bit then lots. frustrating

Vanilla Destiny had me hooked like crazy. I was there everyday and stayed there everyday until 2 months ago.

I have already stopped playing Division..the end game is lacking so much, its scary.

Hope the next update brings some very big changes to the end game as I really want to continue playing it but the end game is just no fun. running around farming bosses ? thats it? missions over and over again.

we need raids and more gear, more areas, better PVP. DZ missions etc

180% of a super low chance drop (HE) is still a super low chance, you just have better odds.

Hi any tips ?

Thanks !

This one.

I'm running 25% scavaging and I got two HE from Named bosses running General Assembly and the CM yesterday.

Yup, that's what I said. Scavenging either does not affect HE drop rate or is not working as intended.

I ran GA hard 10 times yesterday with 180%+ scavenging. That's 3 bosses x 10 = 30 chances of HE. I got ZERO HE.

J-Rzez

Magic find is nearly always worthless in these games. Purely a placebo effect with people getting lucky.

I think I'm done in the DZ for now. Unless you have a full group and the best gear, you're wasting your time. Getting mowed down from behind while fighting mobs is getting super tiring.

f@luS

More than a member.
Thanks for the reply. Will keep the first one ✌🏼️

I hate that my caduceus require electronic 😡

Everyone with these high DPS/Stam stats and all the best HE loot... and I'm just like

Seriously though, can I have some good gloves already lol

Hi noomi :p

CeSnHV8W8AA54Ek.jpg:large

You want decent gear, CRAFT it.

Spdrmn15

Neo Member
Anyone on PC willing to help run aroj d in the DZ to get my rank up? I just hit 30 yesterday, and 19 in DZ.

Ubisoft is spdrmn15

That stamina though. You must be very squishy.

Nah, armor > health and I have decent armor mitigation. Plus talents that heal me to full if health is low. Sort of glass cannon, I use this build to rush through hard dailies and lower level DZ's.

For CM, higher DZ and pvp I drop dps to around 190k and health back to 75k.

Frenden

Banned
Yeah. I'm ~150k, 80k, 20k. I don't want to die when sneezed at.

I could be 200k+ DPS, but I'd be under 50k health. 60+ makes CMs so much more comfortable.

WipedOut

That stamina though. You must be very squishy.

I hopped in with him the other day. I think he did die once or twice but he was just melting people with his loadout. I couldn't keep up with him.

Currently running 146k, 64k, 14k.

Death, you run around with two Vectors?

Nah, armor > health and I have decent armor mitigation. Plus talents that heal me to full if health is low. Sort of glass cannon, I use this build to rush through hard dailies and lower level DZ's.

For CM, higher DZ and pvp I drop dps to around 190k and health back to 75k.
Did you equip 2 vectors to inflate the horribly calculated dps? So funny everyone's focused on dps.

I wonder if they plan on doing anything substantial with the PvE part of the map aside from Incursions, or if they're relying solely on Dailies and PvP DZ as the endgame. I think it would be a shame to waste such a large space and its so well crafted.

Plus it would fix the problem a lot of people are having with the end game where they don't have groups to DZ with or are severely underpowered vs people who BK'd or just play a ton. Slap a bunch of scaled enemies in the PvE. Put some more named bosses in there. It would also allow more people to grind collectibles without feeling like its a waste.

Btw finally cracked 100k DPS with my AK. It's glorious. Fuck I wish id have been aware of BK in time to exploit it. Gonna be a looooong PC grid to get some of these other blueprints :(

WipedOut

Yup, I've crafted plenty and get garbage.

The RNG on RNG on RNG is fucking ridiculous. Definitely won't be playing much longer.

Spending PC, then multiple amount of mats to end up with crap SHOULD NOT happen.

But at least we can run CM as many times as we want and get rewards/PC. I got a great HE holster the other day with a mod slot that was better than the one I currently have. Take your time with the game and enjoy it. It takes time to make a good build. I'm rocking mostly purples except for my vector and rocking during CM's now.

I will agree the amount of materials that it takes to craft is ridiculous though.

What do you guys suggest as the minimum DPS and health ranges could be to tackle CM for the first time? Like the Lincoln Tunnel mission I keep seeing mentioned. I just hit 30 yesterday and am right under 70K dps.

lt519

I wonder if they plan on doing anything substantial with the PvE part of the map aside from Incursions, or if they're relying solely on Dailies and PvP DZ as the endgame. I think it would be a shame to waste such a large space and its so well crafted.

I'm absolutely shocked the named enemies don't comeback on a timer in PvE. I would have loved to run a well planned farming route one or twice a day for 20-30 PC. The top two zones aren't even used for missions so they should have made them level 31 and 32 like the DZ.

What do you guys suggest as the minimum DPS and health ranges could be to tackle CM for the first time? Like the Lincoln Tunnel mission I keep seeing mentioned. I just hit 30 yesterday and am right under 70K dps.

Keep in mind armor can matter just as much as health. There are also many other attributes such as damage to elites, protection from elites, and armor destruction that are as important as a high DPS/health. With decent values in those things you can roll in at 70k/50k/15k if you have some slightly stronger group members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom